MORNING JOE: "In a 2nd term, Trump will imprison, he will execute whoever he is allowed to imprison, execute, drive from the country.....

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call an example of a liberal mental meltdown. On the other hand, if Trump prosecutes treason, murder, pedophilia, human trafficking, fraud, and a host of other crimes we see being committed around us on a daily basis under this current usurping administration... how is this not a good thing?

Also, I'm wondering if Joe is projecting or having a flashback to the executed intern found in his office.
28837926-8362971-image-a-32_1590605765129.jpg

RIP Lori Klausutis

Why wouldn’t the person in charge of enforcing federal law imprison whomever he’s suppose to? Isn’t that their job?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call an example of a liberal mental meltdown. On the other hand, if Trump prosecutes treason, murder, pedophilia, human trafficking, fraud, and a host of other crimes we see being committed around us on a daily basis under this current usurping administration... how is this not a good thing?

Also, I'm wondering if Joe is projecting or having a flashback to the executed intern found in his office.

RIP Lori Klausutis

There isn't a shred of evidence that J.S. had anything to do with what happened. But nice going proving once again that you're nothing but a liar.

Yeppers! The MSM, DS ( Deep State ) and the establishment are coming unhinged. This means they are afraid. Why? Because they are realizing Trump is going to win.
The idea of Trump being authoritarian is laughable. He told states to deal with leftist rioters, including the chaz chop bozos. He is not the guy banning stoves, light bulbs, and forcing shots, and masks. Then there is the whole board of disinformation nonsense, which is next level authoritarianism.

More liberal partisan hack media. Only the gullible watch that garbage.
Are you worried that people who watch MSNBC ARE watching as Scarborough tears into Trump on a daily basis exposing Trump for the criminally deranged Mussollini wannabe that he really is?

There isn't a shred of evidence that J.S. had anything to do with what happened. But nice going proving once again that you're nothing but a liar.
Morning Joe. News for mentally ill leftist political activists.

Why wouldn’t the person in charge of enforcing federal law imprison whomever he’s suppose to? Isn’t that their job?
Who the fuck is that motherfucker Trump to decide who should be imprisoned?

If there was anyone who deserves prison, it's Trump himself.

You can't toss people into prison just because you don't like them. You're a fascist.
Is Trump in prison? If he's convicted, that's where he belongs. If he's acquitted, so be it.

Now, where did I say Trump should be imprisoned without a trial & found guilty?

RIP Lori Klausutis

Joe is a useless wind bag, which is why he works where he is.

Who the fuck is that motherfucker Trump to decide who should be imprisoned?

If there was anyone who deserves prison, it's Trump himself.
Well the hypo in the video is he would be the president…you know the head of the federal law enforcement branch of govt

Yes yes we know you all think political rivals should be imprisoned

When I pick on a bed wetter and assert that THEY'RE ALL AT LEAST THAT STUPID, I am not joking. All the asinine shit they parrot, which they're too stupid to even care if it's factual, is the agitprop these Weapons Grade Dumbfucks on MSLSD disseminate.

How can we expect bed wetters to be anything more than jabbering retards?

I actually hope and pray Trump goes nuclear on the treasonous criminal enterprise of the DNC, and throws thousands of those criminal sociopaths out of the country, into prisons, and out of Shithook cargo doors. We can not allow collectivist sociopaths to get the power they seek or millions of people will be exterminated once again in communist purges and forced famine. It's the history of leftists, and it will never get better.

I wish struth, but you see we're living in a country that creates political prisoners , depending on the party in power

~S~
Why is it a dangerous notion for the president to execute his executive powers? That’s literally his job

We might be talking about two different things, if a president abuses their power, that’s dangerous

Forum List

Back