Relax, Christians: the World is Not Ending

Sheesh!

The Bible doesn't say the world will come to an end. What it does say is that the church is eternal.

So, peace.

Now ya tell me

I saw all the businesses closing, no one out on the streets, the sun going down, and I thought to myself, yep, that's it. It's all over

You mean there is more?

Yay. (sarcasm)

Sorry, just blowing off some steam.

Carry on.

Are these the beginnings of sorrows ?
Every generation has sorrows. So was it in every generation before, this generation, and it will continue in future generations. Our life in this world will come to an end, so the world will end for each of us one day, while the world continues on for others.

Do you believe in God as revealed in the Bible?
Which rendition of the Bible? And whose interpretation? Sixteenth interpolation of "Jehovah" and Eighteenth interpolation of "Rapture" are not my cup of tea. I prefer the earlier Hebrew and early Church renditions.

so for you the answer is no
You misunderstand. For me the answer is yes because I have not added 16th-18th century interpolations to the original. Remember, we can trace back to the year some Christians came up with their interpretations. Many of us prefer to stick with the original...or, as we call it, the true Bible. ;)

You misunderstand. For me the answer is yes because I have not added 16th-18th century interpolations to the original. Remember, we can trace back to the year some Christians came up with their interpretations. Many of us prefer to stick with the original...or, as we call it, the true Bible. ;)
a simple yes for believing in God would have been ok

I think that the greeks wrote the bible

Relax, Christians: the World is Not Ending

not for even one of them ... sad to think of a world of only sinners.

My question was directed to norwegen and you answered
Yes, I entered the conversation. You then included me! :) Look, I meant this all in good fun, but maybe you think I was being snarky? In any case, if I am interrupting, I will be happy to find another conversation. In either case, wishing you well.

Forum List

Back