Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

He is making crazy claims every day. I would rather think that Nazism is a result of people like him trying to impose their rule on the people. People like him are also responsible for the rise of the political right in Germany today.
Exactly. Uniformity of thought is what he seeks. I prefer diversity of thought. That's how objective truth is arrived at.

It seems that politics is your God.

Okay. First good idea. Let me conquer the USA. I will start in Germany and first conquer England. Then I will install an outboard motor there. And a short time later I will land on your east coast with the HMI-sland Little Britain because the Irish will not follow. How's your food? After the long travel with British food ... one moment ... Better I will make another political plan. This plan was not well thought through.

Okay. First good idea. Let me conquer the USA. I will start in Germany and first conquer England. Then I will install an outboard motor there. And a short time later I will land on your east coast iwth Littel Britain because the Irish will not follow. How's your food? After the long travel with British food ... one moment ... Better I will make another political plan. This plan was not well thought through.
I think Germany tried that... twice. And failed... twice.

I think Germany tried that... twice. And failed... twice.

You murdered millions of Germans and genocided many German nations/tribes in two world wars although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA - and the only result of this is all is it that the USA becomes "frech wie Oskar" (=as cheeky as Oscar). I don't know who is Oskar - but for sure this is not the forename of god.

You murdred millionsd iof Germans in two wiorld war although Germany had done anything bad to the USA and the only result of this is that the USA became "frech wie Oskar" (=as cheeky as Oscar). I don't know Oskar - but for sure this is not the forename of god.
This is what I heard....

crazy old german shaking fist at clouds.gif

Pro Tip: Hover mouse over image for big reveal.

You murdered millions of Germans and genocided many German nations/tribes in two world wars although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA - and the only result of this is all is it that the USA becomes "frech wie Oskar" (=as cheeky as Oscar). I don't know who is Oskar - but for sure this is not the forename of god.
I'm sure it was a huge surprise to the German people that America attacked Germany without provocation. :rolleyes:

Last I checked Germany declared war on the US, not the other way round.

That one’s been done, to death.
Yep. But this joke is still funny nonetheless.

Perfect World
Germans are the mechanics
British are the police
French are the lovers
Italians are the chefs

Imperfect World
Germans are the police
British are the chefs
French are the mechanics
Italians are the lovers

And I'm Sicilian so that kinda hurts!!!

Forum List