BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

You can use the rhetoric that you want to liberate them from HAMAS all you like but you also previously expressed support for the IDF shooting through them and their children when they're being used as human shields so it's rhetoric I'm not really buying.
What rhetoric? Israel wants to rid the area and world of hamas

Why don’t you think liberating the region of hamas is good?

the military industrial complex must keep planting the seeds of it's raison d'etre.

If you are unable to differeniate between the Military Industrial Complex being out of control (Iraq, Afghanistan, Viet Nam), and a necessary military defense to prevent another megomaniac from empire building and genocide in Europe, you should stop opining on such things until you educate yourself.

I realize there are nuances to these things which may go right over your head. However, the appeasement of Putin, in allowing him to keep the Crimea, has emboldened him to go after the rest of the Ukraine, exactly mirrors Chamberlain's appeasement of Hitler in letting him keep Austria, leading him to invade Poland, and WWII.

Putin is already talking about taking the NAZI's in Poland, just like he's still claiming Zelensky is a NAZI. Go read a history book and get some perspective.

If you are unable to differeniate between the Military Industrial Complex being out of control (Iraq, Afghanistan, Viet Nam), and a necessary military defense to prevent another megomaniac from empire building and genocide in Europe, you should stop opining on such things until you educate yourself.

I realize there are nuances to these things which may go right over your head. However, the appeasement of Putin, in allowing him to keep the Crimea, has emboldened him to go after the rest of the Ukraine, exactly mirrors Chamberlain's appeasement of Hitler in letting him keep Austria, leading him to invade Poland, and WWII.

Putin is already talking about taking the NAZI's in Poland, just like he's still claiming Zelensky is a NAZI. Go read a history book and get some perspective.
Ok, establishment shillbot.

you're not smarter because you carry the water.

Hamas proved that Gaza could not exist peacefully adjacent to Israel, so the IDF eliminated the threat.
No different than the WW2 bombings of Dresden or London, or Hiroshima.
The threat had to be eliminated one way or another.
Hamas lit the fuse, the slaughter followed. Distasteful, cruel, barbaric, but necessary to eliminate the threat to Israel.

What should the IDF have done instead?
As I said before the intent of HAMAS might be the same as Nazi Germany but their capabilities are certainly not equivalent. What anyone should do when confronted with villainy is not to turn towards it yourself. But who's the villian in all this? I don't know. It's a convoluted mess. We could go all the way back to the partition but how we got here really doesn't matter. Both HAMAS and the IDF are deplorable organizations okay with slaughtering untold civilians. I'm just trying to understand why some of you support either one.

What rhetoric? Israel wants to rid the area and world of hamas

Why don’t you think liberating the region of hamas is good?
Oh so it's the region you want to liberate. The land itself. In that case your lack of concern for all the civilian deaths makes complete sense. :th_thgoodpost:

As I said before the intent of HAMAS might be the same as Nazi Germany but their capabilities are certainly not equivalent. What anyone should do when confronted with villainy is not to turn towards it yourself. But who's the villian in all this? I don't know. It's a convoluted mess. We could go all the way back to the partition but how we got here really doesn't matter. Both HAMAS and the IDF are deplorable organizations okay with slaughtering untold civilians. I'm just trying to understand why some of you support either one.
they're idiot.

Good argument guy. Keep practicing. Maybe eventually you'll be able to string more words together to convey deeper meaning. This is barely above a grunt but you know, good effort. :itsok:
Brevity is the soul of wit.

A good writer doesn't need lots of words, just the right ones.

I'm aware that the US and EU keep rebuilding Gaza, and then the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, then the US and EU rebuild Gaza, and the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, and then the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, then the US and EU rebuild Gaza, and the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, and then the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza, then the US and EU rebuild Gaza, and the IDF uses US bombs to destroy Gaza.

If Israel funds Hamas its probably with US dollars. I want ALL US FOREIGN AID STOPPED.

Nothing proves your complete ignorance on how the world functions than your last paragraph. You want all foreign aid stopped. And yet you're BRAYING ENDLESSLY about the refugees on your Southern Border.

You see no connection whatsoever to all of the cuts Trump made to foreign aid to Central American countries, and the increase in Central American refugees on your Southern Border. Get back to me when you can add 1 plus 1 and come up with the correct answer.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

A good writer doesn't need lots of words, just the right ones.
That saying implies you're conveying a lot of meaning with a few words. they're idiot doesn't tell us who they are so identifying them as an idiot is pointless. You conveyed no meaning. Anyway, if we were to take this metaphor to its rational conclusion then the wittiest things out there are barcodes.

If he wins you'll get your answer, but that's what you are so afraid of because it won't be an answer you will like.
WTF?
IF Trump wins?
He already won and didn't do shit.
Now, he's convinced his cult, he must win AGAIN to expose corruption and the "deep state".

Trump has already proven, he is the one who is corrupt.
Trump has always been and is "The Deep State".

That saying implies you're conveying a lot of meaning with a few words. they're idiot doesn't tell us who they are so identifying them as an idiot is pointless. You conveyed no meaning. Anyway, if we were to take this metaphor to its rational conclusion then the wittiest things out there are barcodes.
we can elaborate on that idiocy if you like.

WTF?
IF Trump wins?
He already won and didn't do shit.
Now, he's convinced his cult, he must win AGAIN to expose corruption and the "deep state".

Trump already proven, he is the one who is corrupt.
Trump has always been and is "The Deep State".
he proved he is the lone patriot in government.

the globalist mind infection has transformed the corrupt and idiotic into the traitorous and harmful.

From hamas. What do you think we are talking about?
I'm talking about civilian casualties. I don't know what you're talking about. You're trying to pretend you're doing this out of compassion for the people who's children you don't care are slaughtered along the way. You're just a pussy in every argument you make. Maybe try having an argument you can be proud of for once. One you didn't have to pretend at.

Our 34.7 trillion dollar national debt is the math. No sane representative would let this thing get so out of hand, let alone try to justify it. Irresponsible spending has become the formula for Democrat and neocon reelection, and a big part of that spending goes to feed our bloated bureaucracy-deep state.
Fail

Congress makes the budget

The notion entertained by we progressives that the courts have held under the strain of unending pressure from MAGAists ended during the SC hearing. It was a notion based on things like the complete failing of Trumpery to find judges willing to allow his baseless claims of voter fraud to proceed. The idea, buoyed by numerous examples, that even Trump appointed judges remained true to the law. It began to falter with Aileen Cannon's abject hackery in Don's favor. Hackery for which she has been given a very loud slap on the wrist by the 11th circuit.

What we have to come to grips with is the SC buckled on Thursday and with it an essential cog in our system of justice. The conservatives laid their cards on the table and they have Trump's face on them. Alito and Co went out of their way to make this case about something it's not about. Something the Roberts court has a habit of doing. They steadfastly refused to deal with the facts of the matter before them in a transparent desire to give Don what he wants. Not agreement with the bizarre claim of total immunity from the law but rather signaling a court willing to be compliant with whatever Trump needs it to be. Namely, a way out of accountability for the crimes he is charged with committing.

I'm talking about civilian casualties. I don't know what you're talking about. You're trying to pretend you're doing this out of compassion for the people who's children you don't care are slaughtered along the way. You're just a pussy in every argument you make. Maybe try having an argument you can be proud of for once. One you didn't have to pretend at.
this is how people act when their arguments and justifications are fraying at the seams.

their arguments are more and more characterized by contradictions and sophistry.

Forum List

Back