Reality of numbers......versus moronic spin....

Nope. Just what normally happens in the mid terms.

Now Obama took a shellacking.
nope....

losing an average 25 seats in the House during a midterm election is normal....

near 40 seats gained is a Blue Wave, if not a Tsunami!!!

A blue ripple maybe but not a wave. How many seats did they take in the Senate??

Now if they had taken both the House and the Senate that would be a BLUE WAVE.
Democrats never expected or even tried to claim they would win any seats from republicans in the Senate when they were touting a Blue Wave is coming Claudette.....

it was NEVER about the Senate....

primarily because the Democrats in the Senate were trying to defend 26 seats up for reelection, verses the Republicans only had 9 senator seats to defend.... the odds were never in the Democrat's favor from the get go, in the Senate....

in 2020, it will be the opposite, where Democratic Senators defending seats are few and Republican senator seats coming up for reelection are Many.... kind of the reverse situation.

^^^ doesn't know what a blue wave is.
Of course I do!

It's a pick up from Republican held seats...

350 to 400 Democratic seats in the State Legislatures that were Republican and now are Democratic

7 Democratic Governorship's picked up

6 to 7 State legislatures picked up by the Democrats

and a 40 seat pick up by the Democrats in the House.....

While Republicans picked up 2 seats in the Senate with 26 seats of the Democrats being opened for them to win....

Dem's lost nearly 1,000 seats nationwide and you managed to scrape back 400 lol come over here :itsok:

nope....

losing an average 25 seats in the House during a midterm election is normal....

near 40 seats gained is a Blue Wave, if not a Tsunami!!!

A blue ripple maybe but not a wave. How many seats did they take in the Senate??

Now if they had taken both the House and the Senate that would be a BLUE WAVE.
Democrats never expected or even tried to claim they would win any seats from republicans in the Senate when they were touting a Blue Wave is coming Claudette.....

it was NEVER about the Senate....

primarily because the Democrats in the Senate were trying to defend 26 seats up for reelection, verses the Republicans only had 9 senator seats to defend.... the odds were never in the Democrat's favor from the get go, in the Senate....

in 2020, it will be the opposite, where Democratic Senators defending seats are few and Republican senator seats coming up for reelection are Many.... kind of the reverse situation.

^^^ doesn't know what a blue wave is.
Of course I do!

It's a pick up from Republican held seats...

350 to 400 Democratic seats in the State Legislatures that were Republican and now are Democratic

7 Democratic Governorship's picked up

6 to 7 State legislatures picked up by the Democrats

and a 40 seat pick up by the Democrats in the House.....

While Republicans picked up 2 seats in the Senate with 26 seats of the Democrats being opened for them to win....

Dem's lost nearly 1,000 seats nationwide and you managed to scrape back 400 lol come over here :itsok:
In an 8 year period of Obama, they lost 1000 seats, NOT in one midterm election (is my understanding)

Last edited:
"Many of you have thanked me for what I'm doing for America, but i want you to know i dont think i did anything. the american people decided it was time to right the ship, and i was just the captain they put on the bridge when they did it" - Humble Donald Trump

"Many of you have thanked me for what I'm doing for America, but i want you to know i dont think i did anything. the american people decided it was time to right the ship, and i was just the captain they put on the bridge when they did it" - Humble Donald Trump
AND the POS gave himself an A + He hated to do it and asked is there anything higher

AND the POS gave himself an A + He hated to do it and asked is there anything higher

He deserved that A+

He's done more in two years that Barry did in eight.

I love a booming economy and UE the lowest its been since 69.

You might not find that worth an A+ but I sure as hell do.

He deserved that A+

It was Obama that got him there and he didn't have to give himself an A+ Trump just made Buchcanan relatives feel great taking over as worst president ever

[QUOTE="Skull Pilot, post: 21226269, member: 7407"]Don't know and don't care

I don't get my undies in a twist over something that happens 92% of the time ( that and I usually don't wear underwear)

You lack any kind of historical perspective which is why you think commonplace things are so extraordinary[/QUOTE]

Now wait just a minute......

First you say that you don't know and you don't care about history....and then a moron like you states, "...you [me] lack any kind of historical perspective....."

Do you realize how truly fucked up that orange kool aid has made you and your ilk???

LOL

Last edited:

He deserved that A+

It was Obama that got him there and he didn't have to give himself an A+ Trump just made Buchcanan relatives feel great taking over as worst president ever

Obama left him a fair hand but he improved on it greatly

They both deserve the credit.

So, how many of those presidents....except for the current idiot in chief, called the loss a "tremendous victory"??.....lol
Given where he was holding the campaign rallies, his preferred outcome was to gain seats in the Senate....In that respect, it was a great victory.

But please, favor us all with some more of your moronic spin to this fact.

You mean all these House candidates that Trump campaigned for were just bullshit??

LMAO

Danny Tarkanian

House (Nev.

Katie Arrington

House (S.C.)

Carol Miller

House (W.Va.
https://www.am1100theflag.com/news/...dy-hyde-smith-mississippi-special-election-us

Jim Hagedorn

House (Minn.)

Jason Lewis

House (Minn.)

Steve Watkins

House (Kan.)

So, how many of those presidents....except for the current idiot in chief, called the loss a "tremendous victory"??.....lol
Given where he was holding the campaign rallies, his preferred outcome was to gain seats in the Senate....In that respect, it was a great victory.

You mean all these House candidates that Trump campaigned for were just bullshit??

LMAO

Danny Tarkanian

House (Nev.

Katie Arrington

House (S.C.)

Carol Miller

House (W.Va.

Jim Hagedorn

House (Minn.)

Jason Lewis

House (Minn.)

Steve Watkins

House (Kan.)
Nevada and WVA had Senate races, fool.

So you cite a mere three side shows in a total of how many rallies?

Please, bring some more of your moronic buffoonery.

Well, THAT happens a lot when you have a black president and a bunch of white male, pissed off voters, don't you think?

imageedit_5572_6859279938.jpg

I'd label it what it IS..........Let others judge.....LOL

The 116th Congress Freshman Class in emoji form tells you all you need to know about the two parties...

Democrats:
1f469.png
1f469.png
1f468-1f3ff.png
1f469-1f3fe.png
1f469.png
1f471-1f3fe-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f469.png
1f469.png
1f468-1f3fb.png
1f469.png
1f469-1f3ff.png
1f469.png
1f469-1f3fe.png
1f469.png
1f469.png
1f469-1f3fd.png
1f469.png
1f9d5-1f3fd.png
1f469.png
1f469.png
1f469.png
1f468-1f3ff.png
1f468-1f3ff.png

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1063618573044785152

The 116th Congress Freshman Class in emoji form tells you all you need to know about the two parties...

Republicans:
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f471-200d-2642-fe0f.png
1f469.png

He deserved that A+

Markets getting murdered Trade tensions with china

LMAO

Danny Tarkanian

House (Nev.

Katie Arrington

House (S.C.)

Carol Miller

House (W.Va.

Jim Hagedorn

House (Minn.)

Jason Lewis

House (Minn.)

Steve Watkins

House (Kan.)
Nevada and WVA had Senate races, fool.

So you cite a mere three side shows in a total of how many rallies?

Please, bring some more of your moronic buffoonery.
Oh, I forgot that Minnesota had Senate races too.

Please, carry on with embarrassing yourself.

Oh wait, liberoidals are incapable of the emotion of embarrassment....My bad.

He deserved that A+

Markets getting murdered Trade tensions with china

Markets rise. Markets fall. Happens all the time.

Trade tensions are good. China has been hosing us on trade for decades.

[QUOTE="Skull Pilot, post: 21226269, member: 7407"]Don't know and don't care

I don't get my undies in a twist over something that happens 92% of the time ( that and I usually don't wear underwear)

You lack any kind of historical perspective which is why you think commonplace things are so extraordinary

Now wait just a minute......

First you say that you don't know and you don;t care about history....and then a moron like you state, "...you [me] lack any kind of historical perspective....."

Do you realize how truly fucked up that orange kool aid has made you and your ilk???

LOL[/QUOTE]

You asked me about a meaningless quote not anything historically significant so no I don't know and don't care if any of the 92% of presidents who lost the house in a midterm said it was actually a victory because it is absofuckinglutely irrelevant

I gave you an actual historical fact that you can't seem to grasp because you think that republicans losing the house in a mid term election is somehow a fucking precedent

And I don't give a rat's ass about Trump I never did.

I post things that are facts regardless of party where everything you post is partisan drivel

Forum List

Back