Reality of numbers......versus moronic spin....

He expresses his utter disregard for your culture of political correctness with everything he does. And he still won..

That is the little girl crying out that the "Emperor", here Political Correctness, has no clothes, ie is powerless if we just ignore you loony tunes.

And that is why you hate him even more that, say, GW, who "started two wars".

you're insane. i hate trump because he is a traitor to the united states & anybody sane feels the same. you however, bend over & grab your ankles for him on a daily basis, cartoon boy.

there.... how's that's for some PC for ya....................:113:

Yeah, that is just not credible.

The left loves anti-American traitors.

YOu hate him like I said, political and cultural reasons.

you love him & want to be trophy wife #4 for political & cultural reasons.

Yeah, crazy talk like that, does not support your claim to be motivated by Pro American feelings.

oooOOOOooo.... please go on with your assessment of what is considered 'crazy talk'.....

It is pretty crazy to accuse a middle aged man of wanting to marry the President.

So, yeah, you're talking bat shit crazy shit. I stand by that.

My point about why you hate him, stands as the last sane word on it.

you're insane. i hate trump because he is a traitor to the united states & anybody sane feels the same. you however, bend over & grab your ankles for him on a daily basis, cartoon boy.

there.... how's that's for some PC for ya....................:113:

Yeah, that is just not credible.

The left loves anti-American traitors.

YOu hate him like I said, political and cultural reasons.

you love him & want to be trophy wife #4 for political & cultural reasons.

Yeah, crazy talk like that, does not support your claim to be motivated by Pro American feelings.

oooOOOOooo.... please go on with your assessment of what is considered 'crazy talk'.....

It is pretty crazy to accuse a middle aged man of wanting to marry the President.

So, yeah, you're talking bat shit crazy shit. I stand by that.

My point about why you hate him, stands as the last sane word on it.

lol....

WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

^^^ that ^^^

Forum List

Back