Reality of numbers......versus moronic spin....

LMAO go ahead author a bill in the House, it will be changed in the Senate

BlueBalls "forgets" which chamber holds the purse strings.......lol

God you're dumb. Yes only the House can author a spending bill, but once authored and sent to the Senate the Senate is free to completely re-write it. LMAO here have one of these :itsok:

Well, Mr. Fuckhead....re=write all that your half brain desires.....does it still have to have House approval???..........Yes or No, moron?...............LOL

Translation :aargh: Blueslegend destroyed me again :206:the Senate is your daddy :auiqs.jpg:

Can't help you with your delusions, BlueBalls......LOL

(but thanks for the bump.)

LMAO go ahead author a bill in the House, it will be changed in the Senate

God you're dumb. Yes only the House can author a spending bill, but once authored and sent to the Senate the Senate is free to completely re-write it. LMAO here have one of these :itsok:

Well, Mr. Fuckhead....re=write all that your half brain desires.....does it still have to have House approval???..........Yes or No, moron?...............LOL

Translation :aargh: Blueslegend destroyed me again :206:the Senate is your daddy :auiqs.jpg:

Your posts are self mocking, happy to bump them.

Of course its "like normal"......What is NOT normal, is the idiotic statements from your moron-in-chief claiming that he "won a major victory".......

GWB and Obama honestly stated their disappointment when their respective parties lost the midterms........Your orange clown simply could not admit the same because, after all, he IS a fucking orange clown.

He is a very hyperbolic person, I think it has to do with his being from NYC.

Surely, you've noticed this already.

I can understand how it can be off putting to some people.

But, really, your intolerance of people from different cultures, is uncalled for.

he is very much a con man who knows how to bullshit. or at least he did in his younger, more saner years. now he trips over his forked tongue just trying to not repeat the same words over & over again in the same sentence.

He's doing fine. You hate him because you oppose him politically and culturally.

how do i hate him culturally?

He expresses his utter disregard for your culture of political correctness with everything he does. And he still won..

That is the little girl crying out that the "Emperor", here Political Correctness, has no clothes, ie is powerless if we just ignore you loony tunes.

And that is why you hate him even more that, say, GW, who "started two wars".

you're insane. i hate trump because he is a traitor to the united states & anybody sane feels the same. you however, bend over & grab your ankles for him on a daily basis, cartoon boy.

there.... how's that's for some PC for ya....................:113:

Last edited:

obstruction of justice - multiple counts

abuse of power - multiple counts

dereliction of duties - multiple counts

violation of the emoluments clause - multiple counts

violation of the anti-nepotism law - multiple counts

violation of the appointments clause.

tumblr_nuln7bBXFT1uaabhpo1_500.gif

:itsok:

:popcorn:

Gaining almost 40 seats in the House is rather amazing.........GWB and Obama openly admitted their losses ("thumping/shellacking")......Instead, the idiot Trump relies on the fucking stupidity of his uneducated cult.......Simple as that.

Last edited:

LMAO two years into the Trump legacy and you people have yet to prove or act on your fantasy charges.

LMAO two years into the Trump legacy and you people have yet to prove or act on your fantasy charges.

so? what's your point? watergate took 2 years & that was nothing in comparison to what's in store for trumpco.

3I1t.gif

The NYT and WaPo are reporting some pretty heinous stuff about Trump, McGahn etc.
It makes you wonder....if they can dig this stuff up one can only imagine what Mueller has, since he's had his hands on Trump's tax returns since Day One.

so? what's your point? watergate took 2 years & that was nothing in comparison to what's in store for trumpco.

3I1t.gif

My point is the left have no balls, they talk and talk and do nothing because they can do nothing. The Dem threat level remains at -1 :auiqs.jpg:

The NYT and WaPo are reporting some pretty heinous stuff about Trump, McGahn etc.
It makes you wonder....if they can dig this stuff up one can only imagine what Mueller has, since he's had his hands on Trump's tax returns since Day One.

Pathetic, Trump crushed you on the issues so you flail about looking for dirt on the guy. Its almost sad how far the Dem party has collapsed.

3I1t.gif

My point is the left have no balls, they talk and talk and do nothing because they can do nothing. The Dem threat level remains at -1 :auiqs.jpg:

uh.... the (D)s have no power since they are the minority party.

for now.

trump is not going to like having some checks & balances put on his sorry ample orange ass.

adam 'shitt' & ' low IQ' maxine waters will be making sure of that. rep shiff will be chair of the house intel committee.

he is going to call back some people to testify again. steve bannon & donny jr.... that's to start with.

AND it just might be a public hearing.

& then there's maxine waters, the soon to be chair of the house finance committee ...who is quite interested in taking a looksey into president tinkles' taxes. ah... drumpf shouldn't have tested the waters.

2177598_0

3I1t.gif

for now.

trump is not going to like having some checks & balances put on his sorry ample orange ass.

adam 'shitt' & ' low IQ' maxine waters will be making sure of that. rep shiff will be chair of the house intel committee.

he is going to call back some people to testify again. steve bannon & donny jr.... that's to start with.

& then there's maxine waters, the soon to be chair of the house finance committee ...who is quite interested in taking a looksey into president tinkles' taxes. ah... drumpf shouldn't have tested the waters.

2177598_0

More talk blah blah blah your party is a laughing stock :auiqs.jpg:

3I1t.gif

for now.

2177598_0

More talk blah blah blah your party is a laughing stock :auiqs.jpg:

i can't wait for when it all starts to unravel for donny.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

.....and, if I may add, the fact that investigative reporters are finding out all of this Trump crap, that also means that there are folks within the WH who have clearly decided to "jump ship" from loyalty to a charlatan to saving their own hide for the future.

He is a very hyperbolic person, I think it has to do with his being from NYC.

Surely, you've noticed this already.

I can understand how it can be off putting to some people.

But, really, your intolerance of people from different cultures, is uncalled for.

he is very much a con man who knows how to bullshit. or at least he did in his younger, more saner years. now he trips over his forked tongue just trying to not repeat the same words over & over again in the same sentence.

He's doing fine. You hate him because you oppose him politically and culturally.

He expresses his utter disregard for your culture of political correctness with everything he does. And he still won..

That is the little girl crying out that the "Emperor", here Political Correctness, has no clothes, ie is powerless if we just ignore you loony tunes.

you're insane. i hate trump because he is a traitor to the united states & anybody sane feels the same. you however, bend over & grab your ankles for him on a daily basis, cartoon boy.

Yeah, that is just not credible.

The left loves anti-American traitors.

YOu hate him like I said, political and cultural reasons.

you love him & want to be trophy wife #4 for political & cultural reasons.

Yeah, crazy talk like that, does not support your claim to be motivated by Pro American feelings.

Yeah, crazy talk like that, does not support your claim to be motivated by Pro American feelings.

oooOOOOooo.... please go on with your assessment of what is considered 'crazy talk'.....

Looks like fun is done. Congress wants Huber to testify about the Clinton Foundation. They also have a few "whistle blowers" to help things along. Now we're getting somewhere. All we need is for the UraniumOne Deal to get some light and then we're getting somewhere further.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back