reading about slavery enrages me

"Brent Staples of The Times’s editorial board has won the Pulitzer Prize for editorial writing. His writing sought to show that the devaluation of black lives that led to slavery still haunts the United States"

calling non-racist people racist cheapens the evil of real racism and alienates good folks from the real fight against racism

in America race is a subject upon which normally reasonable people lose their reason!

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

It is very strange that you spend a lot of time thinking about something that ended over a century before you were born.

That you get angry about it, is very odd.

You should mention this to your doctor. It might be nothing, but it could be something, maybe even something easily dealt with.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
/——/ That’s why your life will never amount to anything more than seething rage. We fought a war and freed the slaves 150 years ago

Do you realize that if blacks were not brought here that you might not be here now?
You can't justify it. It is twisted that you would even try.
Youre disregarding a fact. All of us have ancestors who suffered so we can live better today than they did. Black Americans should be really happy slavery happened and ended before they were born. They reap those benefits every day.

Slavery did not start in America. Nobody has a claim on slavery. Every civilization and every religion had slaves. Slavery is now outlawed although still practiced in Muslim countries. If you hate America you will have to find a better reason. Watch the MSM they will supply you with plenty.

"love trumps hate, okay? Do you hear me you inbred mouth breathing piece of shit hillbilly? Hate is not the answer, got that? you dumb racist, subhuman filth! You have to stop being so hateful. We all have to coexist, you sack of shit"

"love trumps hate, okay? Do you hear me you inbred mouth breathing piece of shit hillbilly? Hate is not the answer, got that? you dumb racist, subhuman filth! You have to stop being so hateful. We all have to coexist, you sack of shit"
/—-/ I hate communists, flat domestic beer, stepping in dog shyt because some slob wouldn’t clean up after fluffy went on the sidewalk and poorly written TV commercials. But I guess you love them.

Where does anyone "Read" about slavery like the OP said? That is way beyond the total fanatical patriotism that the typical American gets to know. If you read documents from slavery, then it looks like people writing proper and etiquette slave-letters or no or enjoying occurrences, for 150 years.

Where does anyone "Read" about slavery like the OP said? That is way beyond the total fanatical patriotism that the typical American gets to know. If you read documents from slavery, then it looks like people writing proper and etiquette slave-letters or no or enjoying occurrences, for 150 years.
He is butt hurt about something that ended over 150 years ago that hundreds of thousands of white people died ending. Meanwhile he does not care that in Black Africa slavery is still alive and well and run by the same people that sold blacks to Europeans, his fellow blacks. He does not care that Muslims enslave blacks in black Africa and Arab Africa. Just that over 150 years ago there was slavery in the US.

"Brent Staples of The Times’s editorial board has won the Pulitzer Prize for editorial writing. His writing sought to show that the devaluation of black lives that led to slavery still haunts the United States"

That he is a great writer doesn't make him a great thinker.

Wow, I disagree with the whole page here. So, you guys don't do Chappelle Show drug deals better than Key and Peele drug deals, and I can reflect on myself watching it later for sensitivity.

desegregating a restaurant means nothing if black workers dont have the money to pay for the meal being served!

desegregating a restaurant means nothing if black workers dont have the money to pay for the meal being served!
/——-/ Stupid comment. I worked for several restaurants as a bartender and the kitchen always supplied food at no cost. We even got packages of leftover food to take home. It’s an industry standard. And fast food offer employees a discount. Got anymore fake outrage?

Why aren't you pissed that slavery is still going today? So is genocide but no one seems to give a shit. Of course the Jews think they have that market cornered but it happened before and it still happens today. Hell they do it all the time in Africa.

Forum List

Back