reading about slavery enrages me

When any society treats anyone or groups of anyone ,as less valuable or less worthy of protection, they are more likely to become slaves.
Been that way since history began.
We still have it today, biggest one's would be India and Mauritania in west Africa.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

Why aren't you pissed that slavery is still going today? So is genocide but no one seems to give a shit. Of course the Jews think they have that market cornered but it happened before and it still happens today. Hell they do it all the time in Africa.
/——/ They aren’t pizzed at slavery happening today because it’s just another fake outrage talking point used to bash the Right. It’s like my Environmental loon neighbor who had two monster SUVs and tells me I should buy a Prius.

"Slavery exists today in several countries, including India and China, yet not a peep from Democrats, who are focused only on where slavery existed 200 years ago" - Marvelous Mark Simone

By what standard of morality can the violence used by a slave to break his chains be considered the same as the violence of a slave master?

desegregating a restaurant means nothing if black workers dont have the money to pay for the meal being served!

Do you seriously NOT acknowledge that there are thousands of restaurants where the workers could not afford to sit down in their dining room?

What does that have to do with the price of Chinavirus in China?

LOL! I have to laugh at this. Because even in the CNN article it states how the gun played a role in the trade. And then there the small natter of whites going to Africa to make the purchases. Maybe if the participating Africans had taken their slaves into Europe and sold them on the blocks. I might feel a tad bit different. Because most Africans did not participate willingly in this and many Africans did not participate at all.

I suggest you read Walter Rodneys work

The 15 Ways Europe Underdeveloped Africa

Now what about Jim Crow, are we going to start conjuring up stories of how blacks helped whites decided that Jim Crow should be the law too? I mean, how many altered stories and lies are some whites willing to tell themselves?

10 Ways American Slavery Continued Long After The Civil War

a52406fa8f34c7de228296ed27f97235
Mark Oliver

Slavery in America didn’t end with the Emancipation Proclamation. It lived on—even after the Civil War had ended and the 13th Amendment had been put into place.

The Civil War brought the Confederate States back into the Union, but the people who lived in the South weren’t through fighting. They were determined to keep things exactly as they were during the heyday of slavery.

They made state laws that let them keep black people in essential servitude. As a result, slavery in America lived on for a lot longer than most people realize.

Slavery Was Used As A Legal Punishment
10a-leased-convicts.jpg

Photo via Wikimedia
The 13th Amendment didn’t make all forms of slavery illegal. It kept one exception. Slavery, it ruled, was still permitted “as a punishment for crime.”

All the Southern states had to do was find a reason to arrest their former slaves, and they could legally throw them right back on the plantation. So, Southern politicians set up a series of laws called the “Black Codes” that let them arrest black people for almost anything.

In Mississippi, a black person could be arrested for anything from using obscene language to selling cotton after sunset. If he was as much as caught using a bad word, he could be charged, leased out as a slave laborer, and put to work in chain gangs and work camps on farms, mines, and quarries.

It happened a lot. By 1898, 73 percent of Alabama’s revenue came from leasing out convicts as slaves.

The enslaved convicts were treated terribly. They were beaten so brutally and viciously that, in one year, one of every four enslaved convicts died while working. Work camps kept secret, unmarked graves where they would bury men they’d beaten to death to hide the evidence. By the end, those graves held the mutilated bodies of at least 9,000 men.

I supposed blacks did this to themselves too.

Last edited:
NO ONE forced those tribes to do business with white slavers. They decided they wanted something whites had and were willing to enslave their fellow blacks to get it. And at that time murder mayhem and wars was all the tribes knew most practiced slavery in one form or another.

LOL! I have to laugh at this. Because even in the CNN article it states how the gun played a role in the trade. And then there the small natter of whites going to Africa to make the purchases. Maybe if the participating Africans had taken their slaves into Europe and sold them on the blocks. I might feel a tad bit different. Because most Africans did not participate willingly in this and many Africans did not participate at all.

I suggest you read Walter Rodneys work

The 15 Ways Europe Underdeveloped Africa

Now what about Jim Crow, are we going to start conjuring up stories of how blacks helped whites decided that Jim Crow should be the law too? I mean, how many altered stories and lies are some whites willing to tell themselves?

10 Ways American Slavery Continued Long After The Civil War

a52406fa8f34c7de228296ed27f97235
Mark Oliver

Slavery in America didn’t end with the Emancipation Proclamation. It lived on—even after the Civil War had ended and the 13th Amendment had been put into place.

The Civil War brought the Confederate States back into the Union, but the people who lived in the South weren’t through fighting. They were determined to keep things exactly as they were during the heyday of slavery.

They made state laws that let them keep black people in essential servitude. As a result, slavery in America lived on for a lot longer than most people realize.

Slavery Was Used As A Legal Punishment
10a-leased-convicts.jpg

Photo via Wikimedia
The 13th Amendment didn’t make all forms of slavery illegal. It kept one exception. Slavery, it ruled, was still permitted “as a punishment for crime.”

All the Southern states had to do was find a reason to arrest their former slaves, and they could legally throw them right back on the plantation. So, Southern politicians set up a series of laws called the “Black Codes” that let them arrest black people for almost anything.

In Mississippi, a black person could be arrested for anything from using obscene language to selling cotton after sunset. If he was as much as caught using a bad word, he could be charged, leased out as a slave laborer, and put to work in chain gangs and work camps on farms, mines, and quarries.

It happened a lot. By 1898, 73 percent of Alabama’s revenue came from leasing out convicts as slaves.

The enslaved convicts were treated terribly. They were beaten so brutally and viciously that, in one year, one of every four enslaved convicts died while working. Work camps kept secret, unmarked graves where they would bury men they’d beaten to death to hide the evidence. By the end, those graves held the mutilated bodies of at least 9,000 men.

I supposed blacks did this to themselves too.

Perfect example of gish galloping, like Ghost always points out.

I mean, especially after the years of work you put in, to make sure that no one would read a wall of text that YOU put up.

SO, Whitey is to blame for Africa being a shithole?

1585055128729.png

The Halocaust was Christmas??? The skin of people were made into lamp shades while they were alive! People were burned alive! Very few survived the camps.
- Seventeen million were killed in concentration camps, medical experiments or worked to death. The average life span in the Nazis hands was 3 months!

When slavery took place they were sure to eat. Plantation owners needed them to work and they had to be healthy. When any died, it was usually aboard ship on their way to America. It is estimated to be 1 million. The life span was long, they needed their workers.

How many slaves died in gas ovens? None How many slaves were used for medical experiment? None
View attachment 250603

View attachment 250604

Shame on you for suggesting the Holocaust was Christmas compared to slavery! You uneducated fool!

There is no shame in the truth. You are the uneducated one here son.

You asked 2 questions that prove you know nothing about slavery. Do you not know how many millions died during the middle passage? Are you unaware that so many slaves died and were thrown into the ocean that for years after slavery sharks migrated to parts of the ocean because they fed on the dead slaves. What the fuck does your white ass think slavery was, a paid cruise on a luxury liner with meals and entertainment?
Yes, I do know. 1.2-2.4 million died during passage. But you are here.

It was more than that and millions more died as slaves, during apartheid and as result of white racism today. Jews are here also and the holocaust was Christmas compared to slavery. You know nothing about slavery apparently. People died as slaves fool. Over 10 million.
I doubt that, but 17 million died in Germany.

I'm done with you. You are not going to get reparations. Now put on your big boy pants and get over it.

I don't give a fuck what you doubt. We'll either get reparations or America will be destroyed. Blacks won't do it, but as natural disasters increase and as we keep watching majority white towns getting obliterated by these disasters you will understand the power of the lord.
You are delusional. Good bye.

No , that would be you. You're looking at the destruction every night on the news. Those tornadoes in the south, where have they hit? The floods in North Dakota ain't hitting the black community. The fires in California didn't burn down the hoods. Recognize white man!

The US Government will pay what it owes one way or another son. Option A is reparations, but whites like you seem proud to have chosen option B. And that's after God has given your white asses mercy for the 400 years you have lived on land that you stole.
None of us stole any land. What about your land, did you steal it? What about blacks in Africa stealing land from whites who were born there? You are a greedy asshole. You ASSume whites today were given freebies, you are delusional.

How long has this been happening?
all my life almost
Let it go, It does nothing for you but hold you back.

Why do whites make suggestions to others telling them to do things whites don't do?

Being angry about slavery and the continuing white racism I have seen in my life made me desire to get a degree and do research in order to create positive change in the black community. So being angry about slavery doesn't have to hold anyone back. In fact it can motivate you to stomp the consistent hurdles racists put in our way. When you look at slavery not in the manner most whites here think we look at it, but as a motivating factor as you understand the power you have descended from, it gives you the strength to not be held back.

Whites here need to drop that f-d up lie they tell themselves about us needing to be victims. Not one white here could endure what we actually have endured not what you whites imagine we did. We, blacks, are motherfucking VICTORS and we will continue to be VICTORS. We oppose white racism, therefore we are on the side of righteousness and because of this we cannot be defeated.
If you are victors, why are you so whiny? And you have no idea what anyone else has endured in their life so quit with the pity party.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

Hello. Keeping it 100% Real & Respectful!

basquebromance, how much time have you spent thinking about this societal and health related issue affecting ALL of American society

'Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other'

Domestic Terrorism, RESPONSIBLE AMERICANS.pngWAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY.jpg

Peace.

"slavery hangs like the mantle of night over our republic and shrouds its rising glories" - Reverend John Rankin

We still have slaves, urban slave plantations, run by democrats

Forum List

Back