Rationed health care

That wasn't my concern. My concern was that the insurance companies would get away with cementing their position as unnecessary middle-men via legislation. And they did. Congrats.
That position was claimed a long time ago.

simplistically, capitalist medicine, the rich live, the poor die.....

yes, and long before the pandemic hit
we are in denial John....

similar situation here......uhhh....comrade !

hospice will inform the terminals to take the 'whole thing' you leave in their fridge Braalian

fact is, if you hang in the ICU, you learn the majority drift off juiced right on up with it

~S~
I’ve only worked inpatient hospice, so the nurses administer the meds in that setting.

I’m skeptical any nurse would tell a patient to take the whole bottle at once (or tell the family members to give the whole bottle). That’s a good way to lose your license and maybe have charges pressed.

Aside from everything else, taking a whole bottle of morphine would likely cause vomiting and GI upset, not a “peaceful” anything.

There’s always specific instructions like “give 5 mg every hour as needed”.

Hospice isn’t assisted suicide.

As for “drifting off juiced on morphine”… yeah…. Isn’t that better than dying in pain with terminal restlessness?

The key here is they’re dying anyway. It isn’t the morphine that killed them.

I’ve only worked inpatient hospice, so the nurses administer the meds in that setting.

I’m skeptical any nurse would tell a patient to take the whole bottle at once (or tell the family members to give the whole bottle). That’s a good way to lose your license and maybe have charges pressed.

Aside from everything else, taking a whole bottle of morphine would likely cause vomiting and GI upset, not a “peaceful” anything.

As for “drifting off juiced on morphine”… yeah…. Isn’t that better than dying in pain with terminal restlessness?

Watching as my husband died this way, I wholly agree.

I don't mean to be unkind to my fellow HC providers Braalian, but we've had a level of euthanasia in America long before Dr Kevorkian made it an issue.

Fact is, many HX proxy's include specific instructions that exclude certain medical norms , which mean including more of what makes the patient comfortable checking out

See how they word it all? ......It' actually the humane thing to do.....

~S~

Because it's efficiency is 60 to 90%, so it cuts the numbers by that much. God you're an idiot... You'll never figure out anything listening to your crap fearmongering stupid propaganda, ignoramus.

You claimed everyone has to be vaxxed to stop the pandemic.

That was over a year ago you moron. And no vaccine ever stops a pandemic.

That position was claimed a long time ago.
It was previously secured at the state level. They decided to go for the jugular and make it federal. And mandatory. They won. We let them do it.

Who can ever explain why the American working class continues to be supportive of a health care system that does them so much harm and injustice?

It can't possibly be attrubuted to racism felt over Obama becoming their president!

Or can it?

As for the Palin political phenomenon, nobody should be concerned over what makes that thing tick!
Were you drinking when you posted this? Wow dude :alcoholic:

You claimed everyone has to be vaxxed to stop the pandemic.

That was over a year ago you moron. And no vaccine ever stops a pandemic.

So let's bring back polio smallpox measles etcetera etcetera, you brainwashed functional moron. the vaccine is great, go get it and stop being a jackass..... Two years ago we could have stopped the pandemic (94% transmission cut), now we're stopping hospitalizations and deaths (and cutting transmission 50%). Which at the moment is three to one Republicans. Absolute idiocy.

So let's bring back polio smallpox measles etcetera etcetera, you brainwashed functional moron. the vaccine is great, go get it and stop being a jackass..... Two years ago we could have stopped the pandemic (94% transmission cut), now we're stopping hospitalizations and deaths (and cutting transmission 50%). Which at the moment is three to one Republicans. Absolute idiocy.

Polio is a different type of virus, and it was never a pandemic.

Holy cow, you literally know NOTHING about viruses.

Indeed they did
single payer
left the legislative arena quicker than sh*t through a goose....

~S~
because Lieberman was against it... So Democrats did the republican plan keeping the insurance companies, and the GOP showed they were totally full of it and would not support anything when it came down to it.... Who cares how many people die, the GOP has to protect their greedy idiot rich from paying their fair share number one, because their base is so ignorant they can tell them anything at this point....
Polio is a different type of virus, and it was never a pandemic.

Holy cow, you literally know NOTHING about viruses.
Quibble much, virologist lol? I know that you people are screwing up diseases that we thought were basically done for. You're bringing back measles polio and smallpox at this point great job.... And Republicans are the people dying from this now three to one -BECAUSE THE DUPES DON"T GET VAXXED.... Great job, brainwashed functional morons.

because Lieberman was against it... So Democrats did the republican plan keeping the insurance companies, and the GOP showed they were totally full of it and would not support anything when it came down to it.... Who cares how many people die, the GOP has to protect their greedy idiot rich from paying their fair share number one, because their base is so ignorant they can tell them anything at this point....

Quibble much, virologist lol? I know that you people are screwing up diseases that we thought were basically done for. You're bringing back measles polio and smallpox at this point great job.... And Republicans are the people dying from this now three to one -BECAUSE THE DUPES DON"T GET VAXXED.... Great job, brainwashed functional morons.

There is no quibbling dumbass. The viral reservoir for polio is well known and controllable.

The reservoir for coronavirus is EVERYTHING. It is impossible to vaccinate against coronavirus because it is constantly mutating. Polio mutates very slowly. So slowly that if you can inoculate against it in every person, it will die out.

Which is what happened. And it took decades to do it.

DURRRRRR

I also hear it from every media outlet in the world that isn't controlled by Rupert scumbag Murdoch, brainwashed functional moron...try reality.... That goes for your favorite Internet conspiracy nut jobs also.
Woop! There it is, woop there it is. I thought you had forgotten to mention Murdoch, but there you are, doing it, just like a good "brainwashed functional moron" should. Are you going to be there when they dedicate the statue to you?

exactly why they experimented with it Westwall

~S~

Indeed. The only reason to do gain of function research in a virus that has no affect on humans, is to create a biological weapon.

No affect on humans means humans have no innate defense.

Makes them the perfect weapon.

Who cares how many people die, the GOP has to protect their greedy idiot rich from paying their fair share number one, because their base is so ignorant they can tell them anything at this point....
people die Franco, and i saw so many pass right before me too.

much of it reeked of our lack of compassion for each other, especially when viewed from the trenches of HC looking up at an entire medical / insurance hegemony engineered to kick a man down

I'm the farthest thing from 'liberal' , yet seeing first hand how badly we treat each other turned me , made me loose faith in humanity

~S~

people die Franco, and i saw so many pass right before me too.

much of it reeked of our lack of compassion for each other, especially when viewed from the trenches of HC looking up at an entire medical / insurance hegemony engineered to kick a man down

I'm the farthest thing from 'liberal' , yet seeing first hand how badly we treat each other turned me , made me loose faith in humanity

~S~
it is time to end the GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates, tax the rich and invest in America and Americans again. Including our health care and spending the money in the right places for a change. My mother was a dynamite British nurse and she always said where are the orderlies? I've known a lot of nurses and they all end up with broken backs and nervous wrecks. They are the greatest but really come on

Forum List

Back