Rationed health care

i have experienced a few but i dont think that bad...
Were you here in 77 that would be the only rival. It's no problem as long as your electricity heat and TV stay on. We started out here in Warsaw on Saturday losing three hours of electricity and then six hours of TV etcetera but it fixed and didn't happen again thank God. Up in Buffalo they were just dying in snowbanks trying to get help- crazy... 17 of those so far.... The lake effect corridor stayed over Buffalo almost all the time... We only got a four or five inches

Were you here in 77 that would be the only rival. It's no problem as long as your electricity heat and TV stay on. We started out here in Warsaw on Saturday losing three hours of electricity and then six hours of TV etcetera but it fixed and didn't happen again thank God. Up in Buffalo they were just dying in snowbanks trying to get help- crazy... 17 of those so far.... The lake effect corridor stayed over Buffalo almost all the time... We only got a four or five inches
i remember a few when i was a kid back in the 60's....were you had maybe visibility to the end of the driveway.....i was always glad when they canceled school for the day....loved those heavy friday snowfalls....

i remember a few when i was a kid back in the 60's....were you had maybe visibility to the end of the driveway.....i was always glad when they canceled school for the day....loved those heavy friday snowfalls....
In 77 I was at a campsite in the keys- the water came up six feet and you could see the snow coming down but it didn't land. My friends from Illinois Galena IL look it up neat. Their tent was blown in half so they decided to go back to Galena and I took a ride. We saw an inch of snow in Miami on the way the only time that's ever happened. So I spent a week in Galena at a hotel where Abraham Lincoln spoke. We stayed there for a week for free cause they knew the night manager and you only got a key to lock the door lol. Huge old hotel. Then I took the only bus that made it into Buffalo in the middle of a two week period. And it did not get out. Luckily I stayed with my grandmother for a week until driving was legal.... The road out to Warsaw was often 10 feet high with snow on both sides lol.... I went to the grocery store on Hertel dash's and the only thing they had left was anchovies and mint jello.... That time there was snow everywhere that had blown down the lake. This time it was all Buffalo really....

Everybody was so worried that The Affordable Healthcare Act would lead to death panels. We would all have to wait for months, or even years before we could get needed surgery or treatment. Many would die. That doesn't seem to have happened. Can we all finally just admit that all the hand wringing and dire predictions were just so much bullshit used to scare right wingers into opposing any change to our healthcare system? Yes, there has always been what some might call rationing. An emergency room has always taken a heart attack patient before a broken arm, but that is not the same as the death panels predicted for urgent life saving care. Can you really trust a party who callously makes such false outrageous claims on a regular basis to stir their followers up

The creation of death panels where government "bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of [seniors' and infants'] 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care" was just one of any number of outlandish and wrong predictions. Virtually everything right wingers predicted about the ACA turned out to be wrong.

A decade later most of them still haven't reckoned with that.

The creation of death panels where government "bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of [seniors' and infants'] 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care" was just one of any number of outlandish and wrong predictions. Virtually everything right wingers predicted about the ACA turned out to be wrong.

A decade later most of them still haven't reckoned with that.
As long as they have the next conspiracy theory to go to, it doesn't matter to the crazies. Why they are riled up doesn't matter. Just so they stay riled up is all that matters.

Forum List

Back