Rationed health care

You don't crap unless your whack job lefty sites say it.
Like the BBC and France 24 and every respected newspaper and television network in the world? You are the only people in the world that believe your Fox/conspiracy crap about the election and the vax and global warming etcetera etcetera etcetera. You are a disgrace and a laughing stock. Wake up and smell the coffee

You wouldn't know science if it bit you on the ass. I have friends who work for Genentech, both in their bio research departments, and their Intellectual property Law dept. I am an angel investor with them, I know more about virology, than your ignorant ass will ever know, about ANYTHING.
Sure you do, and last week you were an astronaut, and the week before that, a cowboy.

I know the difference between journalists and propagandists.... Are you vaccinated? Ask them period end of story

Apparently not. And, no. I am not. I am vaccinated for
Sure you do, and last week you were an astronaut, and the week before that, a cowboy.

Nope, I have always just been a geologist. I did work on LANDSAT 1. But astronaut I am not.

Is there some debate here about government services being subject to arbitrary qualifications? Really?

Apparently not. And, no. I am not. I am vaccinated for

Nope, I have always just been a geologist. I did work on LANDSAT 1. But astronaut I am not.
So you're not like all the fox people who say vaccines are dangerous and it's a choice and blah blah blah and they're all vaccinated to get into that building. What a disgrace your party is absolutely unbelievable

Yet he batshit crazies still attempted the overthrow of the government.

That's stupid. If a bunch of yahoos dressed up like fake wrestlers could overthrow the US government with the strongest military in the world, that doesn't say much for us, does it?

Quibble much, virologist lol? I know that you people are screwing up diseases that we thought were basically done for. You're bringing back measles polio and smallpox at this point great job....

That's not us on the right, it's your commie leader doing that with his welcome mat at the border not vetting any migrants and sending them to cities all across the country.

That's stupid. If a bunch of yahoos dressed up like fake wrestlers could overthrow the US government with the strongest military in the world, that doesn't say much for us, does it?
Of course it was stupid. They were a bunch of trump believing MAGAs, after all. Not a thimble full of smart in the entire crowd. You'll note that they failed miserably.

Of course it was stupid. They were a bunch of trump believing MAGAs, after all. Not a thimble full of smart in the entire crowd. You'll note that they failed miserably.

No guns equals no attempt.

Dumbass.

Thanks for the info. Could you post the legal definition that proves that? There were lots of weapons in the crowd.

Yeah, it is called common sense, and common law.

DURRRRRR

government services being subject to arbitrary qualifications
or any prerequisites at all?
If a bunch of yahoos dressed up like fake wrestlers could overthrow the US government
gotta admit , i kinda liked the horned guy in the chewbacca bikini
images

but they may as well have dressed as these characters>>>>
MV5BMTgwMzM4NDMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTEzMjMyMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

(emphasis on flying monkies)
because this is how to dress for an insurrection>
Stone-Mountain-1-770.jpg

Protesters.jpg

Not a thimble full of smart in the entire crowd.
they were smart enough to know our government is failing it's constituency , which is lamented by every political stripe

~S~

Rush Limbaugh and Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts are the worst thing to ever happen to the United States of America, that's all. Nothing to worry about there...
You did get the invite, didn't you? I would hate for you to miss the statue dedication.

or any prerequisites at all?

gotta admit , i kinda liked the horned guy in the chewbacca bikini
images

but they may as well have dressed as these characters>>>>
MV5BMTgwMzM4NDMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTEzMjMyMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

(emphasis on flying monkies)
because this is how to dress for an insurrection>
Stone-Mountain-1-770.jpg

Protesters.jpg

they were smart enough to know our government is failing it's constituency , which is lamented by every political stripe

~S~
so end 40 year old giveaway to the rich GOP policy finally, and let's invest in America and Americans again. That is the problem there is no other problem. Except GOP hate garbage propaganda of course

Forum List

Back