10” clot removed from LIVE person who was vaxxed.

In no way trying to outdo Steve's story , but that is far from the record length .

This will now carry on for years , but along the way the proverbial penny will drop for a few of those still afflicted with Mass Formation Psychosis .Otherwise known as the Gullible and Compliant ..

I wonder if they ever ate at Chickfila ? Wow.. maybe that’s the connection.

I am so impressed by the non-clinical delivery of this picture.
Absolutely .

What contributor continues to use the same babyish picture on every post ? Somebody told me it was from a popular children's programme called Timpsons or similar . But I can believe almost anything when it comes to modern kids .

Absolutely .

What contributor continues to use the same babyish picture on every post ? Somebody told me it was from a popular children's programme called Timpsons or similar . But I can believe almost anything when it comes to modern kids .
Which has not a damn thing to do with forensic pathology and actual proof through stats.

Fear-Abraham-Hicks-Credit.jpg

Absolutely .

Some people get a sad gratification out of being crudely shocking.

Nothing to see here, folks. No commentary needed. This won't affect the vaxxers' loyalty to the jab.
I know you guys enjoy these circle jerks, but if the vaccines really were the threat you imagine in your hysterical delusions, someone - someone credible - would expose it. Uncovering something like this would make an entire career for the journalist(s) who did.

I know you guys enjoy these circle jerks, but if the vaccines really were the threat you imagine in your hysterical delusions, someone - someone credible - would expose it. Uncovering something like this would make an entire career for the journalist(s) who did.

Do they grow 'em all as naïve as you where you come from?

I am so impressed by the non-clinical delivery of this picture.
As far as blood clots go, this is more impressive. About 5 years ago a guy coughed up this monster blood clot...

621821403_1140x641.jpg

The guy who coughed it up didn't get the COVID-19 shot. He was dead long before COVID.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back