More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Folks, the facts are this is not a normal occurrence in so many people under the age of 50.

Yet the thread concerns the 'Rona vax....

Last I read, more vaxed have died than the unvaxed......that, if true, is quite unsettling.
Considering the mutations of viruses I can see no reason to assure people they are effective against all variants, just as with the flu shotz. What the Op is alluding to is that they died from the shot itself, yet they show no proof of such.

Considering the mutations of viruses I can see no reason to assure people they are effective against all variants, just as with the flu shotz.

So the gov't runs a campaign to ostracize the unvaxed as some type of lepers.....and in the end, the unvaxed have better survival rates than the vaxed.

Folks, the facts are this is not a normal occurrence in so many people under the age of 50.

Covid is on the rise again. Two weeks ago there was only about 100 people in omaha hospitals. today it topped 150 and deaths are increasing too. That could be a factor in these deaths. and after Christmas it'll probably be worse. Merry Christmas !

Covid is on the rise again. Two weeks ago there was only about 100 people in omaha hospitals. today it topped 150 and deaths are increasing too. That could be a factor in these deaths.

These people are dying of heart attacks. Locally we had a military vehicle collector die of a heart attack.

He was the only one in our group of Incline Village neighbors to be fully vaxxed.

And he is the only one who has died.

Covid is on the rise again. Two weeks ago there was only about 100 people in omaha hospitals. today it topped 150 and deaths are increasing too. That could be a factor in these deaths. and after Christmas it'll probably be worse. Merry Christmas !
My God....100 up to 150 deaths out of 330 million......

Forum List

Back