Rachel Corrie Murdered 15 years ago today

St Pancake .. before and after her martyrdom.

rachel-corrie-flag-01.jpg

1-a-corrie.jpg

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

She was a peace activist killed by Israelis during a non-violent protest.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

She put herself in harm's way, not like Taylor Force. It's like if someone who can't swim jumps into the ocean, and then ppl blame the water for killing him.

Let me see if I can work up a tear for her death and even the 15th remberance of it. Nope. Can't do it. Israel was justified if it was them.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

That's just nonsense, Esme.. The Pals got their propaganda gold.

Greg

Last I heard MLK didn't throw himself under a 'dozer; did Gandhi?

......................nope. Seems like she should have listened to her teacher about momentum and light moving in STRAIGHT LINES!!!.

Greg

Rachel Corrie’s death brings community together to mark her legacy after 15 years

15 years today since she was murdered by the Israelis. And still the US funded slaughter goes on.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that she was murdered?

easy-----the bulldozer was being driven by a jew and the piece of filth agitator who supported the murder of jews was the one who jumped in front of the bulldozer

These were non-violent protest also...................................................................................................<SARCASM>.

Forum List

Back