Rachel Corrie Murdered 15 years ago today

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

She was a peace activist killed by Israelis during a non-violent protest.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

That's just nonsense, Esme.. The Pals got their propaganda gold.

Greg

I do not support the politics of Rachel Corrie, I also do not support running peoples over with bulldozers and anyone who does support running peoples over with bulldozers is not a good Christian. Was this Rachel Corrie a direct threat or was she just a typical misguided SJW, it would have been very easy to just have arrested her for trespassing or whatever instead of running her over with a bulldozer, she could have been arrested and then deported back to America.

There's a sharply-defined stupidity involved when one steps in front of a moving bulldozer.

So when the Radical Kebabs get a vehicle and mow people down, it's the fault of those peoples for standing in the way of the vehicle?
People who are killed by terrorists mowing them down aren’t usually deliberately standing in the way of the terrorists vehicles, nor are they usually in a war zone. Nor have they usually been repeatedly warned to get out the path of the vehicles. Quite the opposite.

Last edited:
There's a sharply-defined stupidity involved when one steps in front of a moving bulldozer.

So when the Radical Kebabs get a vehicle and mow people down, it's the fault of those peoples for standing in the way of the vehicle?
I can see your analogy.

The bulldozer hit her going 80mph. Guy jumped in and unknown to anyone there raced for the crowd. I bet the impact thru her body 150 feet.

Just think...she would probably be indoctrinating young minds in one of our state funded education camps if she had lived...thanks Israel.

If she worked with Palestinians, it would be to encourage non-violent, peaceful protest. Like Gandhi, like MLK. I suppose you are glad they were also assassinated. Nothing worse in the world than non-violent protest, eh? :rolleyes:

Greg

I do not support the politics of Rachel Corrie, I also do not support running peoples over with bulldozers and anyone who does support running peoples over with bulldozers is not a good Christian. Was this Rachel Corrie a direct threat or was she just a typical misguided SJW, it would have been very easy to just have arrested her for trespassing or whatever instead of running her over with a bulldozer, she could have been arrested and then deported back to America.

The court found that the driver didn’t see her kneeling, she was outside his field of vision, and it was an accident, tragic as it was.

Even her own father acknowledges the blind spots from his own experience with these vehicles, and he refers to the incident as gross negligence, not murder.

Pallywood is exceptionally good at twisting events and making martyrs out of their supporters, even when they are in the wrong (as in this case, imo), and even when they are murderous terrorists who slaughter children.

I think people are objecting to the usual inaccurate Tammy thread title, and the responses reflect the fact that it is difficult to have much sympathy for raging SJW’s who deliberately put themselves in harms way in the support of people who endorse terrorism and who want Israel wiped off the map. Either way, it was not murder but stupidity that got her killed.

'Gross negligence' killed Rachel Corrie, father says

The army said the bulldozer's operator failed to see her kneeling because his field of vision was limited.

Craig Corrie served as a combat engineer in Vietnam, where one of his duties was to oversee the work of bulldozers similar to the one that killed his daughter. "I know there's stuff you can't see out of the double glass windows," he says.

But he doesn’t believe that excuses the operator in his daughter’s case. "You’re responsible for knowing what’s in front of your blade," he says. "It’s a no brainer that this was gross negligence."

Oded Gershon this week pronounced Rachel's death "a regrettable accident" that took place in "a war zone."

The state wasn’t liable, he ruled, because soldiers had warned the activists “time and time again" to leave the site. “She consciously put herself in harm’s way," he concluded.

I can see your analogy.

The bulldozer hit her going 80mph. Guy jumped in and unknown to anyone there raced for the crowd. I bet the impact thru her body 150 feet.

I don't agree with running peoples over with bulldozers, if they are protesting, yes these SJWs are annoying creatures but they should be arrested and then dealt with, if they are protesting and presenting a danger just shoot them, I do not agree with running peoples over with bulldozers it is unnecessarily sadistic.

Greg

The court found that the driver didn’t see her kneeling, she was outside his field of vision, and it was an accident, tragic as it was.

Even her own father acknowledges the blind spots from his own experience with these vehicles, and he refers to the incident as gross negligence, not murder.

Pallywood is exceptionally good at twisting events and making martyrs out of their supporters, even when they are in the wrong (as in this case, imo), and even when they are murderous terrorists who slaughter children.

I think people are objecting to the usual inaccurate Tammy thread title, and the responses reflect the fact that it is difficult to have much sympathy for raging SJW’s who deliberately put themselves in harms way in the support of people who endorse terrorism and who want Israel wiped off the map. Either way, it was not murder but stupidity that got her killed.

'Gross negligence' killed Rachel Corrie, father says

The army said the bulldozer's operator failed to see her kneeling because his field of vision was limited.

Craig Corrie served as a combat engineer in Vietnam, where one of his duties was to oversee the work of bulldozers similar to the one that killed his daughter. "I know there's stuff you can't see out of the double glass windows," he says.

But he doesn’t believe that excuses the operator in his daughter’s case. "You’re responsible for knowing what’s in front of your blade," he says. "It’s a no brainer that this was gross negligence."

Oded Gershon this week pronounced Rachel's death "a regrettable accident" that took place in "a war zone."

The state wasn’t liable, he ruled, because soldiers had warned the activists “time and time again" to leave the site. “She consciously put herself in harm’s way," he concluded.

Well on Rachel Corries part that was completely idiotic kneeling, putting herself in a position lower than direct eye level.

Of course-----peaceful protest -----just like your heroine

Greg

you did not follow the story back then-----it was very clearly
and absolutely demonstrated by the magic of the camera--that the death of the Corrie bitch was an accident of her own
making. Your understanding that a bulldozer chased her down the street------actually did not happen. Your mind has
been warped by the many cases of muslim driven vehicles ---hell-bent on murder. Try to remember----murder by motorized vehicle ---whether truck, automobile or airplane is
A MUSLIM thing. Esmeralda calls that "peaceful protest"

I can see your analogy.

I don't agree with running peoples over with bulldozers, if they are protesting, yes these SJWs are annoying creatures but they should be arrested and then dealt with, if they are protesting and presenting a danger just shoot them, I do not agree with running peoples over with bulldozers it is unnecessarily sadistic.
If someone desires to run onto a freeway because they don’t like carbon that’s pretty difficult to stop. Same with Islamos protesting. Arrest them you’re damned, they run out in front of a bulldozer you’re damned.

Greg

and absolutely demonstrated by the magic of the camera--that the death of the Corrie bitch was an accident of her own
making. Your understanding that a bulldozer chased her down the street------actually did not happen. Your mind has
been warped by the many cases of muslim driven vehicles ---hell-bent on murder. Try to remember----murder by motorized vehicle ---whether truck, automobile or airplane is
I’m pretty sure the Pals invented vehicle terrorism.

Greg

I’m pretty sure the Pals invented vehicle terrorism.
They turned westwards with the murder of Bobby Kennedy. They're terrorist scum and their useful idiots are just as bad.

Greg

I can see your analogy.

If someone desires to run onto a freeway because they don’t like carbon that’s pretty difficult to stop. Same with Islamos protesting. Arrest them you’re damned, they run out in front of a bulldozer you’re damned.

No you're not!! lol

Greg

Greg

The driver of the bulldozer didn't see her run out in front of him.

Greg

Greg

Greg

I disagree with Rachel Corrie's misguided politics, but as a Christian I pray for her Soul and for her Salvation. I do not rejoice like some in this thread at the thought someone was run over by a bulldozer which is a horrific situation on all levels.

Greg

Greg
In Tinnamon Square, during the protests, a student stood in front of a tank. The tank didn't run him down. Even the Chinese are better than the Israelis.

She was a huge fan of mass murders, like all left wing racists. Too stupid and clumsy to avoid a giant dozer moving .1 mph, too. She was probably already offering to blow herself up in a terrorist attack in Israel somewhere, the vermin seemed to like targeting grade schools at that time.

Rachel Corrie’s death brings community together to mark her legacy after 15 years

15 years today since she was murdered by the Israelis. And still the US funded slaughter goes on.

You mean where she laid down in front of a bulldozer who couldn't see her.......when they were trying to bulldoze the house of supporters of a terrorist who had murdered Israeli men, women and children...

She was an asswipe, supporting killers because she was clueless...it is sad she died, but doing stupid things can get you killed.

Rachel Corrie’s death brings community together to mark her legacy after 15 years

15 years today since she was murdered by the Israelis. And still the US funded slaughter goes on.

Rachel Corrie wasn't murdered. She committed suicide by laying down in front of construction equipment and refusing to move.
She martyred herself so dimwits like Tammy could make stupid threads like this. Doesn’t really seem worth it, :eusa_think:

Well, Tammy Fae Taint is like most 'progressives', they just don't feel like their lives are validated without mass graves and genocides. They see this terrorist fan;'s death as premature, since she didn't get to carry out a suicide bombing, a lost opportunity for Tammy's kind of porn.

Forum List

Back