Donald Trump in his own words

If you discount the election fraud that went on by Democrats in Minnesota, yes.

Biden’s gaffes, stuttering, mumbling and quaint recollection of events that never happened have only gotten worse in the last few years.

Trump can easily roll through an unscripted, 60 minute campaign appearance.

Trump is never prepared. He rambles and goes off on tangents. No discipline or attention span.

Trump is never prepared. He rambles and goes off on tangents. No discipline or attention span.

You expect your leader to be an emotionless automaton who stands there behind a podium emotionlessly reading a pre-prepared script, while looking down on you like you're an idiot and a serf.

On the other hand, Millions of us would rather have a leader who goes off-script in a humorous manner, speaks to us like he's one of our own. You don't have a clue what makes Trump so popular.

No way is Trump senile. I've heard the left accuse him of being a lot of things over the last 8 years: That he's sleepy, unintelligent, lazy, unpatriotic, fat, that he has small hands, that he's low-energy, that his golf scores are low, that he's racist, xenophobic, sexist, that he's a "Russian asset", and that he pooped in his pants and was going to start WW3.

Those idiots that believe those things know absolutely nothing about Trump, except for the fact that they hate him. But fuck them, let them stew in their own ignorance.
Let's examine your list:

1). Sleepy........who fucking cares, this is made up bullshit anyway.
2). Unintelligent....Well he is clearly NOT above average in intelligence, like a Lawyer or a Doctor or an Engineer, but he probably has average intelligence as demonstrated by Person, Man, Woman, Camera and TV.
3). Lazy.....Does he exercise, does he go for walks, does he do chores......Yea, I'd say he's on the left side of the Lazy scale.
4). Unpatriotic.....He love America but he LOVES himself more. It's always Donald before Anything else. So it is truly hard to judge his overall Patriotism.
5). Fat.....If he was 6'3 and weighed 215, I'd say No,<<< that's NOT Fat. If 6'2 and weigh 245 and I'm fat, well at least very pudgy. So I'd say he is definitely Overweight, like most Americans.
6). Golf Scores, I play golf, I know how hard it is to shot under 80. Trumps claims to be a 2-handicap. That is simply NOT true. A single digit handicap Golfer is very good. Yes, he LIES and Cheats while playing Golf.......This is obvious.

Overall, the GOLF LIES are his biggest LIES.
And trump saying he knows more about the Bible than anyone......Dear Lord at this one.

No way is Trump senile.

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Would you like to decode what he said?

Get ready for a great "whataboutism"....

Trump has many mental disabilities and they’re extremely bad for the country.
If libs are so much smarter than trump and the MAGAs how come they elect biden with his open borders policy that is hurting Americans so much?

There is something fundamentally wrong with biden and his policies

If libs are so much smarter than trump and the MAGAs how come they elect biden with his open borders policy that is hurting Americans so much?

There is something fundamentally wrong with biden and his policies
If you’re so smart, why do you support restrictive immigration policies that will lower GDP and cause worsening inflation?

Now you are just telling us that you disagree with trump

Thats all calling him delusional means

And as I said, you are entitled to your opinion
Trump is now so delusional he thinks he won Minnesota in 2020.

If you’re so smart, why do you support restrictive immigration policies that will lower GDP and cause worsening inflation?
Open immigration that invites the poorest and least productive people on the planet to move here does not improve our GDP

Open immigration that invites the poorest and least productive people on the planet to move here does not improve our GDP
There a lot more productive than the old sick retirees that contribute nothing to GDP.

There a lot more productive than the old sick retirees that contribute nothing to GDP.
You want to deny earned benefits to American citizens but coddle illegal aliens

Thats wrong

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Would you like to decode what he said?

Get ready for a great "whataboutism"....

In the mid-1980s, Trump became the team owner of the New Jersey Generals in the rival United States Football League (USFL) and led the league in a lawsuit against the NFL to attempt to force a merger.

You want to deny earned benefits to American citizens but coddle illegal aliens

Thats wrong
You don’t get it. Those benefits depend on immigration.

You can have your benefits or you can have your ethnationalist immigration policy.

But you can’t have both.

You expect your leader to be an emotionless automaton who stands there behind a podium emotionlessly reading a pre-prepared script, while looking down on you like you're an idiot and a serf.

On the other hand, Millions of us would rather have a leader who goes off-script in a humorous manner, speaks to us like he's one of our own. You don't have a clue what makes Trump so popular.
ITs that ( he talks to us like he is one of our own)
That's your quote and I DO believe that is the message that most of MAGA group honestly Believe.
Could you show me IN ANY WAY that his actions/ THE WAY THAT HE LIVES.
SUPPORT being in any way like you?

Forum List

Back