Donald Trump in his own words

You want to deny earned benefits to American citizens but coddle illegal aliens

Thats wrong
Please tell me why you support able bodied Citizens that claim a Fake Disability and live off of US, us hard working tax paying Citizens.
There are a FEW trump supporters on USMB that are abusing the Disability System, yet you NEVER call them out, and you KNOW who they are, they have told us who they are.

I don't "Coddle" to any welcher.

You don’t get it. Those benefits depend on immigration.

You can have your benefits or you can have your ethnationalist immigration policy.

But you can’t have both.
Ditch diggers on welfare are not supporting Social Security for Americans

Please tell me why you support able bodied Citizens that claim a Fake Disability and live off of US, us hard working tax paying Citizens.
There are a FEW trump supporters on USMB that are abusing the Disability System, yet you NEVER call them out, and you KNOW who they are, they have told us who they are.

I don't "Coddle" to any welcher.
I dont support fake disability, which is something that goldbricks have learned how to achieve

What makes you think I do?

I dont support fake disability, which is something that goldbricks have learned how to achieve

What makes you think I do?
Many Illegals contribute to the USA.
Some are bad.
I see trump supporters ALAWYS mentioning Illegals using extreme hyperbole.
I see abuse of our disability program, yet that ^^^ never gets called out.
Since ONE of our FAKE DISABLED posters is Ultra Conservative, she gets a pass.
Why don't you call out this obvious FRAUD, who won't work, and takes money from us hard working citizens, but again, she supports trump and hates biden, so she gets a PASS.

Illegals crossed while trump was POTUS, but trump supporters deny this, but it happened.

Many Illegals contribute to the USA.
Some are bad.
I see trump supporters ALAWYS mentioning Illegals using extreme hyperbole.
I see abuse of our disability program, yet that ^^^ never gets called out.
Since ONE of our FAKE DISABLED posters is Ultra Conservative, she gets a pass.
Why don't you call out this obvious FRAUD, who won't work, and takes money from us hard working citizens, but again, she supports trump and hates biden, so she gets a PASS.

Illegals crossed while trump was POTUS, but trump supporters deny this, but it happened.
I will always refer to people in this country illegally in the most negative way possible

It absolutely amounts to a foreign invasion

Ditch diggers on welfare are not supporting Social Security for Americans
Somebody has to pay for those bennies.

How long do you think you guys can live off the backs of young Americans?

You can have your benefits or you can have your ethnationalist immigration policy.

But you can’t have both.

As usual, you’re absent facts.

“Taxpayers have to front nearly half a trillion dollars each year because the Biden administration is not stopping migrants at the southern border”

As usual, you’re absent facts.

“Taxpayers have to front nearly half a trillion dollars each year because the Biden administration is not stopping migrants at the southern border”
There’s upfront cost, but the benefits of immigration are massive. Without it, our economy wouldn’t be expanding. Labor makes the economy work. Things don’t get done just because you want them to.

There’s upfront cost, but the benefits of immigration are massive. Without it, our economy wouldn’t be expanding. Labor makes the economy work. Things don’t get done just because you want them to.

No. It’s not upfront cost. It’s a net drain on the economy.

The article also finds that illegal immigrants and their own citizen children cost taxpayers an additional $12 to $16.2 billion annually for education, public services, and incarceration after deducting all local, state, and federal taxes paid in by them.

No. It’s not upfront cost. It’s a net drain on the economy.

The article also finds that illegal immigrants and their own citizen children cost taxpayers an additional $12 to $16.2 billion annually for education, public services, and incarceration after deducting all local, state, and federal taxes paid in by them.
Wow, your best source is a 30 year old paper.

Quite impressive.

Without immigration, the economy doesnt have the labor to function. When you have a labor shortage, you get inflation.

It’s economic poison.

Wow, your best source is a 30 year old paper.

Quite impressive.

Without immigration, the economy doesnt have the labor to function. When you have a labor shortage, you get inflation.

It’s economic poison.

And for some perspective….

Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes. This result is not due to laziness or fraud. Illegal immigrants actually have high rates of work, and they do pay some taxes, including income and payroll taxes. The
fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born
children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create.

Biden’s gaffes, stuttering, mumbling and quaint recollection of events that never happened have only gotten worse in the last few years.

Trump can easily roll through an unscripted, 60 minute campaign appearance.

Yet Bidens team must edit a 14 second video 5 times to try to make it look like Biden is still coherent. Is that not sad?

And for some perspective….

Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes. This result is not due to laziness or fraud. Illegal immigrants actually have high rates of work, and they do pay some taxes, including income and payroll taxes. The
fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born
children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create.
The CIS is a rabidly anti-immigration group that has dabbled or enabled white nationalism and anti-semitism.

This testimony is not useful or surprising.

The CIS is a rabidly anti-immigration group that has dabbled or enabled white nationalism and anti-semitism.

This testimony is not useful or surprising.

Your sidestepping and denial is expected. Typical for the rabid leftists.

Your sidestepping and denial is expected. Typical for the rabid leftists.
Just calling a spade a spade.

You’ve failed to respond to any of my points, so why should I respond to yours? Your copy/paste opinions don’t address my points.

What happens when you take millions of working people out of the economy?

Just calling a spade a spade.

You’ve failed to respond to any of my points, so why should I respond to yours? Your copy/paste opinions don’t address my points.

What happens when you take millions of working people out of the economy?

You don’t make any points. You tried to sidestep the facts.

You don’t make any points. You tried to sidestep the facts.
Thats just a lie.

You won’t even answer a simple question.

What happens when you take millions of laborers out of the economy?

But you can’t have both.
Nope. Those benefits depend on hard working AMERICANS not those one the public dole. So get off of it and get a job.

Forum List

Back