Illegal Alien Who Murdered Kate Strike Sue's Federal Governmet

The OP omitted the word "acquitted" from the header, making it misleading. From what I have heard, the cause this unfortunate death was a ricocheting bullet not aimed at the victim. What the gun was doing on the pier, I don't know.

My phone changed her last name in the title. Damn spell check.

Damn. The entire title!

Last edited:
The OP omitted the word "acquitted" from the header, making it misleading. From what I have heard, the cause this unfortunate death was a ricocheting bullet not aimed at the victim. What the gun was doing on the pier, I don't know.

Sure, happens all the time. Someone "finds" a gun. Picks it up and "accidentally" fires it into the most crowded area of the city and the bullet ricochets into some unsuspecting innocent American citizen.

The seven times deported illegal stole if from a BLM agents car.

The seven times deported illegal stole if from a BLM agents car.

There has been no evidence that I can find that the defendant actually was the person who stole the gun. And the jury did not find that any intent to commit first-degree murder. The following was written by an alternate juror who was required to sit through the entire trial:

I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

A case of unfortunate and awful circumstance, but it would have been soon forgotten but for being swept up in the right-wing hysteria about undocumented aliens. There are 17 newly deceased young people in Florida, but the right-wingers don't seem to care at all. No hysteria except for the fact that their beloved weaponry might be imperiled.

For vindictive prosecution.

Who the hell is his Hillary Clinton supporting lawyer?

Illegal Alien Acquitted of Murdering Kate Steinle Sues Feds for 'Vindictive Prosecution' | Breitbart
Should be suing Barrack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the DNC for they were the ones bringing in the illegals by the millions...

And those whom you are accusing of "bringing in the illegals by the millions" did exactly what?
Do you know the meaning Aiding and Abetting?

Forum List

Back