Trump Froze At NRA Rally

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Trump totally blacks out for a beautiful 2 minutes. It’s so bizarre set to weird cult music. You have no idea. He’s losing it! He’s at the NRA convention saying he will roll back every gun safety Law [President Joe Biden] put in place."

Trump certainly appears to have significant cognitive problems! What do you think?

Trump totally blacks out for a beautiful 2 minutes. It’s so bizarre set to weird cult music. You have no idea. He’s losing it! He’s at the NRA convention saying he will roll back every gun safety Law [President Joe Biden] put in place."

Trump certainly appears to have significant cognitive problems!

What do you think?
I think that you’re desperate, as so many Bidenistas are these days.

Trump certainly appears to have significant cognitive problems! What do you think?

You must be having a slow news day.

I assume this is fake but it was like 25 seconds in the video where he wasn't talking.

I watched that and he stopped speaking when the music came on probably when it wasn't supposed to. He waited for someone to fix the glitch and when nobody did he decided to continue with his remarks. Certainly no indication he 'blacked out' as the left gleefully wants it to be.

I watched that and he stopped speaking when the music came on probably when it wasn't supposed to. He waited for someone to fix the glitch and when nobody did he decided to continue with his remarks. Certainly no indication he 'blacked out' as the left gleefully wants it to be.
Facts don't matter to Dems, they LIE with glee and celebration because they are lowlife filth.

Forum List

Back