Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

you have still not provided me with the record of "short changing"
at the tables of roman shill money changers. Is it something
you picked up from the sunday school "lady"? ---and that
joint conspiracy by Sadducees and Pharisees-----from whence
cometh that one? Priorly? hint sadducees and pharisees?
PS---in order to know the poetry of the Tanach you need a bit of
hebrew

Christians are trained to only read select verses and ignore the rest.
For instance, they will read where Jews be bad but will ignore the verses that follow that state the Jews will return to God.
Not only have Christians read it, it is the major theme of the NT. And we welcome it. We read where Jews were bad, we read where Jews were good. We read about Gentiles that were bad. We read about Gentiles that were good.

Not only will the Jews return to God, but He will return Israel to its original borders, and make them a blessing among people. And it's neighbors will be glad for it.
Peace. Can't wait! My Lord is a Jesus Carpenter. Maranatha...

Last edited:
you have still not provided me with the record of "short changing"
at the tables of roman shill money changers. Is it something
you picked up from the sunday school "lady"? ---and that
joint conspiracy by Sadducees and Pharisees-----from whence
cometh that one? Priorly?
I find the money changer story to be hilarious.
It's obvious Christians have not read the Talmud Yoma (The activities that took place in the Temple on Yom Kippur).
If anyone knocked over a table on the mount the Kohanim would have driven a knife through his/her heart without a second thought.

I find the money changer story to be hilarious.
It's obvious Christians have not read the Talmud Yoma (The activities that took place in the Temple on Yom Kippur).
If anyone knocked over a table on the mount the Kohanim would have driven a knife through his/her heart without a second thought.
Jesus did not do his VIOLENT attack on the money changers in the
Temple court yard on Yom Kippur. He gathered up his pharisee pals and they got ARMED
(with knives and whips made out of cords)
and attacked the ROMAN SHILLS. As far as I recall, no one
got killed-----but attacking a ROMAN/SADDUCEAN interest
like that made him a MARKED MAN. He went into hiding

Both incorrect. No one is "trained". Christians read--and from a young age. If anything, many Christians may simply retain a "Cliff Notes" version of all they are taught. This is compounded by many believe they have learned everything by the time they are twelve and know all of it when the no very little (pun intended). Very few of us continue studies into adulthood.

If you hear "Jews be bad" (at least from Catholics) you know you are having a discussion with someone who stopped studying when they were twelve.

true religion is spoken - the vast majority of christians have no idea what is written in the christian bible and rightly so and know instinctively the deep flaws and irregularities that exist in that book - almost written not to be red - but taught, by those that wrote it. meriweather.

In the NT, the money changers were thieves.
There were all kind of ways the Pharisees used to try Jesus in the New Testament. disrupting their money changers, collusion with the Spirit of Satan, miracles on the sabbath, forgiving people instead of stoning them...

Matthew 21:13 He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, 'My Temple will be called a house of prayer,' but you have turned it into a den of thieves!”​

Jesus did not do his VIOLENT attack on the money changers in the
Temple court yard on Yom Kippur. He gathered up his pharisee pals and they got ARMED
(with knives and whips made out of cords)
and attacked the ROMAN SHILLS. As far as I recall, no one
got killed-----but attacking a ROMAN/SADDUCEAN interest
like that made him a MARKED MAN. He went into hiding
:eusa_doh:

He preached openly until it was the appropriate time to lay down His life. As the only Passover Lamb we will ever need...

Last edited:
No, I didn't miss the point. Your statement about reading the Torah being frowned upon is simply an incorrect one. I corrected it. Never have I heard a preacher declare that the Tanach is irrelevant.

Here is the answer to the question concerning the road to Heaven:
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. ... No one comes to the Father except through me
. He gave you a perfect record to enter Heaven under instead of your own system of killing animals day after day to cover your sin, and again you say, "No Thanks. I'll take my chances." Amen and Amen I guess.

Aristotelian? Do you want to discuss God as jerk in the OT? Poor Moses right? All those years of walking and whining and he isn't even allowed to set foot in the final destination?

According to James, I don't think you are allowed to pick and choose which of the Laws apply to you. They all do:
James 2:10 If you obey every law except one, you are still guilty of breaking them all.
So, good luck with that. I admire your effort and am glad at the same time that I am under a different covenant.
I wish you the best. :)

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

the path is not hard to find, the endurance is what makes it difficult - one's own deeds are required.

In the NT, the money changers were thieves.
There were all kind of ways the Pharisees used to try Jesus in the New Testament. disrupting their money changers, collusion with the Spirit of Satan, miracles on the sabbath, forgiving people instead of stoning them...

Matthew 21:13 He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, 'My Temple will be called a house of prayer,' but you have turned it into a den of thieves!”​

In the NT, all Jews BAD!
What do you expect when someone is trying to start a new religion?

the path is not hard to find, the endurance is what makes it difficult - one's own deeds are required.
Just the opposite. It means Christ's work on the cross wasn't enough, so we need to add to it. Like Christ needed help. It is an insult to God.

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away

The exact opposite of what you think:
Ephesians 2: 8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

Last edited:
can you CITE THE LINES in the NT as you SO DEFINITIVELY CLAIM EXIST AND ARE KNOWN TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR EXQUISITE KNOWLEGE OF THAT BOOK which claim that the money changers were SHORT CHANGING THEIR CLIENTS?-----go for it-----feel free to
get the help of your sunday school whore. The Pharisees and the Sadducees got together to plot against the pharisee named Jesus? ----you got that citation? You are a perpetual cosmic pain in the ass
and remarkably stupid. ("unto today" ? do you talk like that too?)

Matthew 21:13“And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.”​

The word theives is not good enough for you? The fornicating whore is he that allows Satan to talk through them.
I see all days as being alike.
Scribes and Pharisees conspired against the Lord of Glory. They were being blind to that fact.

1 Corinthians 2:8 “Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.”​

Colossians 2:16 16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.​

Mark 2:27-28: 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:​

Romans 14:5“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.” Where did I say what you said? I will not type it. You will say the words from this comment.​

King James Version (KJV​

Just the opposite. It means Christ's work on the cross wasn't enough, so we need to add to it. It is an insult to God.

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away

The exact opposite of what you think:
Ephesians 2: 8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

their death was an example for others to follow, as some have to bring to fruition what they failed to accomplish the religion of antiquity, liberation theology to bring heaven back to Earth. through personal deeds and endurance ...

- and what do you have having never read the christian bible. there exists nothing saved or given from the itinerant is a message in of itself - from them.

People who rejected him as the Lord of Glory, put him on that cross.
I wish they were the only ones who were guilty, but while He was on that cross, my name came up and he paid for every sin I have ever committed and the ones I will commit. I am covered in His blood, and because of that, God remembers my sins no more. Jesus traded places with me. He paid for our sins, once, and for all.

1John 2:2

He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.​

Jesus kept stirring the pot.

He knew they'd kill him eventually, but he didn't stop.

When Jesus arose from the dead, he told his disciples, "do not be afraid."

That's a message to every Christian, "do not be afraid."

Jesus kept stirring the pot.

He knew they'd kill him eventually, but he didn't stop.

When Jesus arose from the dead, he told his disciples, "do not be afraid."

That's a message to every Christian, "do not be afraid."
who is "THEY" do not be afraid was a common admonition when you and your fellow filth marched my cousins into the gas chambers IN THE NAME OF YOUR CONCEPT OF "jesus christ"

For whom was the New Testament written? Why the need to explain Jewish rituals if not for a gentile readership? See why the NT compilers want to absolve the gentiles of Jesus' death?

Gospel of Mark 7.3,4:
"For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands in a special way, holding the tradition of the elders. When they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other things which they have received and hold, like the washing of cups, pitchers, copper vessels, and couches."

Luke 2.25-32:
"[T]here was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon ... [a]nd it had been revealed ... that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. ... [W]hen the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him according to the custom of the law, he took him up in his arms and blessed God and said:

'Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace,
According to Your word;
For my eyes have seen Your salvation
Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples,
A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,
And the glory of Your people Israel.' " [Gentiles are prioritized]

Luke 22.1:
"Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover."

John 2.6:
"Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece."

John 19.31:
"Now since it was preparation day, in order that the bodies might not remain on the cross on the sabbath, for the sabbath day was a solemn one ..."

Ms Rose, I apologize for the antisemitism you and other Jewish members have been subjected to. Please, know that not all of us are like this.

Forum List

Back