Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

You have confused antisemitism with religious debate. Which, with the exception of the LIAR! SLUT! Sunday School WHORE! LIAR! slander, has been relatively informative. Quoting the Bible isn't antisemitism. It is quoting the Bible. Not agreeing with a Jew is not antisemitism. It is a difference of opinion.

But some of the rhetoric in this thread could certainly be considered anti-Christian. You can only insult someone so many times before that person starts giving as good as they are getting. Count up the insults on the thread and weigh them in the balance. There is hatred in this thread but it isn't coming from the Christians...

Last edited:

Matthew 21:13“And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.”​

The word theives is not good enough for you? The fornicating whore is he that allows Satan to talk through them.
I see all days as being alike.
Scribes and Pharisees conspired against the Lord of Glory. They were being blind to that fact.

1 Corinthians 2:8 “Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.”​

Colossians 2:16 16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.​

Mark 2:27-28: 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:​

Romans 14:5“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.” Where did I say what you said? I will not type it. You will say the words from this comment.​

King James Version (KJV​

Good post.

The money changers weren't Romans.

The best explanation I have read about the incident at the Temple was someone using the floor plan of the area. It was a huge complex and in the outer region was the area were money changes occurred and people brought in animals to be sacrificed. We can imagine how busy and crowded this area was just before Passover!

There was another area closer to interior the Temple (I forget what it was called) but perhaps consider it a foyer to a holy place. The theory was, that is so often the case, the rich did not want the bother of waiting among the noisy crowd, and--for a price--these particular money changers offered the opportunity to get ahead of the game. Animals, of course, were apt to step a foot or two into the holy interior--or at the very least, the noise would disturb the quiet of a prayerful place.

So Jesus drove these "entrepreneurs" out of an area they had no right to be to begin with. The rich and powerful were angry and aggravated, the most people that day probably didn't even notice the little kerfuffle occurring in that more out-of-the-way place. They were where they were supposed to be, doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Incorrect.
Meri---thruout the literature---whenever the issue of
THE crucifixion comes up-----there is ALWAYS a claim
of THE JOOOOS. It is so outrageous in the NT that the
situation is presented as if it were a SPECTACLE in the
Colosseum. There is no doubt in my mind that
this bit of historic revisionism DELIGHTED the Romans as in
"we didnt do nuthin'" "da jooooos done it" The writing
absolves rome in TWO WAYS---it denies its general barbarism
and tosses the dirt on DA JOOOOS. IT IS BLOOOD LIBEL
invented to justify the FILTH of such institutions as---the
the INQUISITION-------the AUTO DE FE was a roman spectacle

Surada does another josef goebbels. Nobody who knows
anything about the PUTATIVE times of Jesus "christ" claims
that the money changers were romans-----they were, like
Caiaphas ROMAN SHILLS DESPISED BY THE PHARISEES

The best explanation I have read about the incident at the Temple was someone using the floor plan of the area. It was a huge complex and in the outer region was the area were money changes occurred and people brought in animals to be sacrificed. We can imagine how busy and crowded this area was just before Passover!

There was another area closer to interior the Temple (I forget what it was called) but perhaps consider it a foyer to a holy place. The theory was, that is so often the case, the rich did not want the bother of waiting among the noisy crowd, and--for a price--these particular money changers offered the opportunity to get ahead of the game. Animals, of course, were apt to step a foot or two into the holy interior--or at the very least, the noise would disturb the quiet of a prayerful place.

So Jesus drove these "entrepreneurs" out of an area they had no right to be to begin with. The rich and powerful were angry and aggravated, the most people that day probably didn't even notice the little kerfuffle occurring in that more out-of-the-way place. They were where they were supposed to be, doing what they were supposed to be doing.
sorry Meri----the FACT that the Pharisees wanted the BUSINESS of
money changers OUT OF THE TEMPLE COURTYARD is history.
The "business" brought all kinds of riff raff INTO the Temple
Courtyard------like the jerk selling cotton candy.

People who rejected him as the Lord of Glory, put him on that cross.

the rejection in the 1st century was against liberation theology which included all parties involved as well their own apostles -

to collate the truth to the 4th century christian bible religion of disparity and sin is a crime against the very nature the itinerant died for and was aware of what was to come in what was used against them at that time and they could not prevent.

their message was the religion of antiquity, triumph over evil and nothing more.

You're really awful...
Have I insulted your hero, JOSEF GOEBBELS, ram?
or do you prefer MAGDA? Magda was a catholic
in good standing when she shoved cyanide tablets
down the throats pf her SIX toddler children. The
Goebbels did the nazi propaganda and liked to DEFLECT
lots. It's a nazi thing

Just as tourists change their currency to the currency of the place they are going to, so they may buy things at there destination, the money changers were necessary for the same thing. Sacrificial animals were bought by those who made a pilgrimage to the Temple. There is nothing egregious about the practice.

The problem came when Christ observed the money changers giving the sojourners less than what their money was worth. The were robbing their guests. Christ called them thieves, not Roman thieves, not Jewish thieves, not Gentile thieves. His issue was not who they were, but what they were guilty of...

He said to them, “The (
Jewish) >Scriptures declare, 'My Temple will be a house of prayer,' but you have turned it into a den of thieves

nope Meri----the Temple courtyard was not VAST. The entrepreneurs were there by the GRACE OF ROME and included all kinds of riff raff.
The romans turned the temple court yard into something like
a roman party hall. This situation was reminiscent of the filth
that the minions of Antiochus imposed in the Temple grounds.
PHARISEES (like Jesus) wanted them out for that reason. The
LITTLE KERFUFFLE defined Jesus as what which he was, a pharisee
rebel against rome and the ROMAN SHILLS like Caiaphas. Crucifixion
was a very SPECIFIC PENALTY ----absolutely forbidden by jewish law.
It was the ROMAN PENALTY FOR SEDITION AGAINST ROME.

Meri---thruout the literature---whenever the issue of
THE crucifixion comes up-----there is ALWAYS a claim
of THE JOOOOS. It is so outrageous in the NT that the
situation is presented as if it were a SPECTACLE in the
Colosseum. There is no doubt in my mind that
this bit of historic revisionism DELIGHTED the Romans as in
"we didnt do nuthin'" "da jooooos done it" The writing
absolves rome in TWO WAYS---it denies its general barbarism
and tosses the dirt on DA JOOOOS. IT IS BLOOOD LIBEL
invented to justify the FILTH of such institutions as---the
the INQUISITION-------the AUTO DE FE was a roman spectacle
Do you want to know what really happened, or do you want to know the fictional point of view. It's kind of like wanting to know what the Bible says about hell and what Dante's Inferno says about hell.

Have I insulted your hero, JOSEF GOEBBELS, ram?
or do you prefer MAGDA? Magda was a catholic
in good standing when she shoved cyanide tablets
down the throats pf her SIX toddler children. The
Goebbels did the nazi propaganda and liked to DEFLECT
lots. It's a nazi thing
You insult everybody. How sad to live a life so bitter, so acidic. But there is hope:

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

You can trust the Lord. He loves you.

Last edited:
Just as tourists change their currency to the currency of the place they are going to, so they may buy things at there destination, the money changers were necessary for the same thing. Sacrificial animals were bought by those who made a pilgrimage to the Temple. There is nothing egregious about the practice.

The problem came when Christ observed the money changers giving the sojourners less than what their money was worth. The were robbing their guests. Christ called them thieves, not Roman thieves, not Jewish thieves, not Gentile thieves. His issue was not who they were, but what they were guilty of...

He said to them, “The (Jewish) >Scriptures declare, 'My Temple will be a house of prayer,' but you have turned it into a den of thieves
you learned that one from a real imaginative "sister". There is no history whatsoever of short changing by the FILTHY ROMAN SHILL MONEY CHANGERS. ----no matter how the nicean council decided
to pervert history. Of course there is no doubt HISTORICALLY that
the pharisees DID CONSIDER the romans and their shills to be thieves, since they were
Do you want to know what really happened, or do you want to know the fictional point of view. It's kind of like wanting to know what the Bible says about hell and what Dante's Inferno says about hell.
I know what really happened-----I read the ONLY account---THE NT.
I also read the very IMAGINATIVE Divine Comedy

You insult everybody. How sad to live a life so bitter, so acidic. But there is hope:

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

You can trust Jesus. He loves you.
I would trust Jesus-----he was a pharisee jew of the school of
hillel--------- whom did I insult? Magda Goebbels?

The point is that at the time, lambs were sacrificed in the Temple courtyard, and the priests would only accept Temple coin. Seems a case of demand and supply. The priests could have accepted all coins and done any changes on their own, but apparently had their own reasons and customs for not doing so.

He said to them, “The (Jewish) >Scriptures declare, 'My Temple will be a house of prayer,' but you have turned it into a den of thieves
you learned that one from a real imaginative "sister". There is no history whatsoever of short changing by the FILTHY ROMAN SHILL MONEY CHANGERS. ----no matter how the nicean council decided
to pervert history. Of course there is no doubt HISTORICALLY that
the pharisees DID CONSIDER THEM TO BE THIEVES ---and endorsed by the Sadducees

The point is that at the time, lambs were sacrificed in the Temple courtyard, and the priests would only accept Temple coin. Seems a case of demand and supply. The priests could have accepted all coins and done any changes on their own, but apparently had their own reasons and customs for not doing so.
Sorry Meri-----but "THE PRIESTS" were not involved in the commerce. (another perverted catholic school lesson) ---nor were
the levites. Lambs WERE NOT sacrificed in the temple courtyard.
You have confused the temple customs with those of the ROMANS.
Sacrifice did not consist of whole HERDS of animals----(that's a roman thing) Lambs were sacrificed in very limited numbers IN THE TEMPLE
and had to be eaten by the priests and levites---completely. The roman custom was HUGE SACRIFICE of herds of animals---then SOLD
TO THE LOCAL PEASANTRY. The lambs sacrificed in the Temple COULD NOT BE SOLD. HOWEVER families did their own sacrifice
----FOR SUPPER at home-----like Jesus and his friends ---the LAST SUPPER.
The buying and selling was NOT SUPPOSED to take place in the
Temple courtyard---it attracted scum but delighted the romans---
for PROFIT ISSUES

Forum List

Back