Quick question about CRT...

I don't blame you but it was you who made a claim that you refuse to backup. Credibility = -1

I want kids to be taught all of history, the good, the bad, and the ugly. You can't learn from history if you don't know it. If you want your kids to grow up ignorant, be my guest, maybe you should home school them.
CRT isn’t “all history” it’s what CNN or MSNBC is to news, in other words, biased propaganda, omissions, and lies about America. But then again, that’s all Leftists like you watch as news 24/7 anyhow. No wonder you guys call CRT “history”.

when no amount of factual information will change a persons mind, they simply cant be reasoned with. the evidence out there is OVERWHELMING that this nonsense is being taught. Its just indisputable.

When you tell someone the sky is blue and they disagree.....theres simply nothing left to do but leave them to their own ignorance.
Oh I know it’s being taught because I personally experienced it. It’s truly disgusting.

Leftists hate when parents home-school their children. They want as many kids as possible indoctrinated with leftist propaganda.

It should tell leftists something that leftism can't propagate unless it's forced on people too unsophisticated to question it. It should -- but it doesn't.
Or it could be that the better your education the more likely you'll be progressive. Why are universities generally more liberal than other institutions? Why are Dems generally more educated than GOP voters? You may think yourself superior to those that don't believe as you do but that may just be your ignorance and arrogance talking.

CRT isn’t “all history” it’s what CNN or MSNBC is to news, in other words, biased propaganda, omissions, and lies about America. But then again, that’s all Leftists like you watch as news 24/7 anyhow. No wonder you guys call CRT “history”.
So you want biased propaganda, omissions, and lies about America, so long as they are done by the Right.

Or it could be that the better your education the more likely you'll be progressive. Why are universities generally more liberal than other institutions? Why are Dems generally more educated than GOP voters? You may think yourself superior to those that don't believe as you do but that may just be your ignorance and arrogance talking.
Again with the Leftist elitist garbage. I didn’t know all the Democrat voters in these Democrat run inner cities some of which cant even speak proper English, coming from broken families, or not completing a proper high school education are “ highly educated”. This looking down upon the suffering masses while living the good life is exactly the mentality of the Chinese or N Korean communist leaders.

Nope. Biased propaganda created by a Marxist is what CRT is.
2vtiov9fh9d81.jpg

Oh, but it's okay when YOU do it.

It's always amusing when a leftist insists "educated" is synonymous with "intelligent".

Again with the Leftist elitist garbage. I didn’t know all the Democrat voters in these Democrat run inner cities some of which cant even speak proper English, coming from broken families, or not completing a proper high school education are “ highly educated”.
I'm guessing most Dems do not live in the inner cities, speak proper English, don't come from broken families, and have completed a proper high school education.

This looking down upon the suffering masses while living the good life is exactly the mentality of the Chinese or N Korean communist leaders.
And the GOP.

But CRT has nothing to do with any of that. Critical Race Theory is writing laws which subject people of one race to a legal racial discrimination. Communism and marxism are not based on racism. They're based on classism.

I'm going to put this bluntly.

Don't comment on American political affairs unless you have any inkling of knowledge about them.

Protest me, defy me, I don't care.

But each time you do, you reveal your ignorance on a truly colossal scale.

Imagine what would happen if you actually bothered to educate yourself on the issues you post about here.

I'm guessing most Dems do not live in the inner cities, speak proper English, don't come from broken families, and have completed a proper high school education.

And the GOP.
You‘re kidding, right? Chicago, NY, Philadelphia, LA, San Francisco, etc. all Democrat run cities that are copies of authoritarian communist countries like N. Korea. You have the masses of the poor, undereducated (thanks to their shitty Democrat run public educational systems), and the suffering while the leaders are living the good life, and basically breaking all the rules and “mandates” they want the people to obey.

Honestly I'm not very familiar with CRT, never had much interest. Got an example of "Biased propaganda created by a Marxist" I can look at?
The parents of the kids that are being indoctrinated with Leftist garbage ideology are very interested in what their kids are being told.

Forum List

Back