Democrats Lying When They Claim We're Lying

FBI stated no arms.
Yes, that's what they may have stated.
. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
Yes.
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’
yes.

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
right.
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.
Yes.
"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”
Technically speaking, wrong.
But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:
Yes, o.k. generally speaking.
“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?
None.
To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.
Yes.
So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.
WRONG
Correct.”
???
yes.
And…
???
yes. [QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: ...d-during-jan-6-capitol-siege-arrests/[/QUOTE]
Charges were filed 'after', not 'during'.
They lie about everything.
Everything?

As do you.
I try to keep it honest but I would be interested in hearing specifically where I've lied?
Maybe you were just mistaken and it wasn't a little white lie after all?

(see my link in which we are told that Reffitt was charged with......... you know......a guh guh guh gunnnnn, huh huh huh hon.)

That's a lie, I know no such thing. Do they lie? Yes. Do they lie about everything? Nope, that is a lie.

Even Trump didn't lie about EVERYTHING. Just too many things.

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border …accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

www.lawenforcementtoday.com

BREAKING: FBI official testifies that no guns were recovered from those arrested at the Jan. 6 Capitol siege

FBI assistant director for counterterrorism Jill Sanborn confirmed in a Senate hearing that no guns were recovered during the Capitol protests on Jan 6

They lie about everything.

NY Post headline:​

"Alejandro Mayorkas’ 7 border lies​

Lie 1: “Approximately, I think it’s about 10,000 or so, 12,000. It could be even higher.”​

Lie 2: “What we do is we follow the law as Congress has passed it.”​

Lie 3: “We have enforcement guidelines in place that provide the individuals who are recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities and will be removed.​

Lie 4: Border Patrol agents blocking migrants from crossing illegally “painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation’s ongoing battle against systemic racism.”​

Lie 5: “We do not agree with the building of the wall. The law provides that individuals can make a claim for humanitarian relief. That is actually one of our proudest traditions.”​

Lie 6: “Eleven million people in this country without lawful presence is a compelling reason why there is unanimity about the fact that our immigration system is broken and legislative reform is needed.”​

Lie 7: “I wouldn’t call it a flood.”
nypost.com

Alejandro Mayorkas’ 7 border lies

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas’ appearance on “Fox News Sunday” illustrated how this administration is deceiving the American public on the border crisis.
nypost.com

nypost.com

Democrats......they lie about everything.

People are most conservative on issues that they know most about. --Ann Coulter
Quote Reply PoliticalChic

"Top Generals Contradict Biden’s Claim That Military Unanimously Recommended Full Withdrawal​

Testifying before the Senate Armed Services committee Tuesday, head of U.S. Central Command General Frank McKenzie confirmed that he initially recommended President Biden maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, contradicting the president’s claim that the military unanimously recommended total withdrawal.

McKenzie also warned that a full withdrawal would lead inexorably to the collapse of the Afghan forces and government.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Mark Milley, also present at the hearing, echoed McKenzie’s assertion, saying they both believed that a small footprint should be maintained until the Taliban complied with certain conditions for withdrawal. While neither general would say explicitly that they conveyed that opinion personally to President Biden, McKenzie said it “would be reasonable to conclude that” their evaluations were delivered to Biden ahead of the withdrawal."
www.nationalreview.com

Top Generals Contradict Biden’s Claim That Military Unanimously Recommended Full Withdrawal | National Review

‘No. No one said that to me that I can recall,’ Biden said when asked if any military advisers recommended maintaining a presence.
www.nationalreview.com

www.nationalreview.com
Was Biden lying?

You betcha'.

1633275111280.png

That's a lie, I know no such thing. Do they lie? Yes. Do they lie about everything? Nope, that is a lie.

Even Trump didn't lie about EVERYTHING. Just too many things.
Twisted sister is on a roll today.

I have some suspicions on what drives her to such excesses that unwittingly leads her to lying. That is, if we can call exaggerations lies.

And, one can always count on your sort of sub-human for lies about America.
And Reffitt was later charged with carrying a gun on the Capitol grounds on Jan.6th.
You've been granted your quota of polite replies from me for today hon.

Twisted sister is on a roll today.

I have some suspicions on what drives her to such excesses that unwittingly leads her to lying. That is, if we can call exaggerations lies.

You need not have any 'suspicions' as to why I despise and target you: I stand for humanity, for truth, and for tranquility.

And, as you have found to your displeasure.....I never lie....nor am I ever wrong.

And Reffitt was later charged with carrying a gun on the Capitol grounds on Jan.6th.
You've been granted your quota of polite replies from me for today hon.

No arms were found at the protest.

So saith the FBI.

Any weapons found on your sort in these vids????
We won't know, because Biden voters, Leftists, were encouraged and given a free pass.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

Hatred of American democracy, hatred of Americans, or love of some foreign country (Russia would be my guess)?

You know the Babylon Bee????

Democrats too stupid to know they're channeling the Bee:

"Dems Announce Plan To Call People Racist Even Harder
View attachment 560668
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Still reeling from their election losses, Democrats have vowed to adjust their strategy by calling people racist even harder.

"The real reason we didn't win these elections is because we weren't calling people racist hard enough," said Joy Ann Reid, Democrat activist/journalist. "We called voters racist on the hour, when we really should have been doing it every minute. And we should have been doing it with more anger and passion."

Here they are actually advising that!!!!!!!

"Former Obama campaign manager says Democrats need to 'go on the offense' on CRT

David Plouffe, a former Obama-Biden campaign manager, advised Democrats up for election in 2022 to "go on the offense" on critical race theory (CRT) in light of the Virginia gubernatorial election.

On Tuesday, Plouffe appeared on "MSNBC Live" to comment on the Virginia governor race between former Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe and Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin. Youngkin managed to declare victory later that night following a campaign that was focused on parents’ growing concerns for their children’s education regarding school shutdowns, CRT and other progressive agendas.

Progressives have repeatedly claimed that Virginia schools never taught the curriculum, despite the state Department of Education website listing the phrase multiple times. Plouffe argued that McAuliffe and other Democrats should use a different strategy and "go on the offense" and defend critical race teachings."

Go for it, Dems!!!!!!!!!!!
1636466496635.png

What is CRT PoliChic?

Explain the theory.

Then explain where it isn't true.

By now, everyone knows the Democrats lie about everything.....some 30 or so lies and hoaxes have been exposed and revealed since Trump ran.

But....specifically, Critical Race Theory: The Marxist doctrine that every white is an oppressor and every person of color a victim: they infect schools and children with it....but deny it being taught.

Liberal media is 'brazenly' lying saying CRT isn't taught ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › newsbusters-highlights-medias-crt-lies
Media watchdog NewsBusters accused the liberal press of "flat-out" and "brazenly" lying when claiming that critical race theory is not being taught in Virginia schools in a new video published on ...

Terry McAuliffe Claims Critical Race Theory Not Taught in ...

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 10 › terry-mcauliffe-claims-critical-race-theory-not-taught-in-virginia-public-schools-but-heres-the-proof
Beyond that, I find the "it's not being taught here so stop manufacturing an issue" argument to be specious at best. I mean let's assume for purposes of discussion that CRT is not being promoted/taught in Virginia public school classrooms under whatever wording Democrats want to use on the subject.

CBS Falsely Claims Critical Race Theory 'Not Taught' in VA ...

https://www.newsbusters.org › blogs › nb › scott-whitlock › 2021 › 11 › 01 › cbs-falsely-claims-critical-race-theory-not-taught-va-schools-it
Perhaps alarmed by multiple polls showing Republican Glenn Youngkin surging ahead in the Virginia gubernatorial race, CBS and ABC on Monday spewed false statements and offered a snide dismissal of his rise. On CBS Mornings, co-host Nate Burleson misled: "One key issue for Youngkin, opposition to the teaching of Critical Race Theory in schools.The curriculum is not taught in Virginia schools.

CNN reporter repeats questionable claim that critical race ...

https://apadanamedia.org › cnn-reporter-repeats-questionable-claim-that-critical-race-theory-is-not-being-taught-in-virginia-schools
CNN reporter Eva McKend repeated a questionable claim early Wednesday morning that critical race theory (CRT) was not being taught in Virginia's public schools despite the phrase appearing multiple times on the Virginia Department of Education website and a number of instances of its promotion by officials in the state.

CNN's Van Jones continues pushing claim that critical race ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › cnn-van-jones-claim-critical-race-theory-concerns-racial-dog-whistling
CNN political commentator Van Jones claimed Tuesday that concern over critical race theory (CRT) being taught in schools amounted to racial "dog whistling" as he implored Democrats to come up with ...

The truth.

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'​

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"
1654549554382.png

What is CRT PoliChic?

Explain the theory.

Then explain where it isn't true.

1. Critical Race Theory, in the definition proposed in the 1993 book Words That Wound, co-authored by Mari Matsuda, Charles Lawrence III, Richard Delgado, and Kimberlè Crenshaw:

"Critical race theory recognizes that racism is endemic to American life. Rather than seeing racism as aberrational, CRT scholars see it as the norm.

Critical race theory expresses skepticism toward dominant legal claims of neutrality, objectivity, color blindness, and meritocracy.

More important, as critical race theorists we adopt a stance that presumes that racism has contributed to all contemporary manifestations of group advantage and disadvantage along racial lines, including differences in income, imprisonment, health, housing, education, political representation, and military service. Our history calls for this presumption….whites must simply defer to the voices of their non-white peers."

2. The simplest rebuttal is this statement of America’s Creed, which is the opposite of CRT.

…the creed embodies “the political principles of liberty, equality, democracy, individualism, human rights, the rule of law, and private property.” Samuel P. Huntington’s Who Are We? The Challenges to America’s National Identity, p.46

3. A detailed and step-wise dismembering of the aberrant anti-humanity Critical Race Theory, by James A. Lindsay, begins here:

“ Critical Race Theory believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction.

…the usual way society does business, the common, everyday experience of most people of color in this country,”

… what they mean by “racism” isn’t even what most people think racism means. It is not prejudice based upon race or believing some races to be superior or inferior to others that they mean by “racism.” It is, instead, the “system” of everything that happens in the social world and beyond that results in any disparity that works in the favor of “racially privileged” groups (on average) or any “racially oppressed” person claiming they experience racial oppression.

… people who take up Critical Race Theory to look for racism in everything until they find it.

In the workplace that adopts Critical Race Theory, this means that it’s only a matter of time until someone with that worldview finds out how your entire company and its culture is “racist.” At that point, they will cause a meltdown that forces everyone to take sides and demand a reorganization of the entire (now divided) office culture and management.

In schools, it will mean teaching our children to think this way and always be looking for racism in every situation and interaction. In our personal relationships, it means that friends and even family members—especially our kids who have already been educated with Critical Race Theory ideas that have been incorporated in our schools—will eventually call each other out and reject one another, because tolerating racism is also considered a form of racism t

hat would have to be discovered and stopped.”

Eight Big Reasons Critical Race Theory Is Terrible for Dealing with Racism

This is the binary system into which the Left has plunged America: to vote Democrat is to endorse Critical Race Theory....,

.....and vice versa.

The election of the cryto-Muslim, Hussein Obama, was definitive proof that it isn't true.

You know that, don't you?

By now, everyone knows the Democrats lie about everything.....some 30 or so lies and hoaxes have been exposed and revealed since Trump ran.

But....specifically, Critical Race Theory: The Marxist doctrine that every white is an oppressor and every person of color a victim: they infect schools and children with it....but deny it being taught.

Liberal media is 'brazenly' lying saying CRT isn't taught ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › newsbusters-highlights-medias-crt-lies
Media watchdog NewsBusters accused the liberal press of "flat-out" and "brazenly" lying when claiming that critical race theory is not being taught in Virginia schools in a new video published on ...

Terry McAuliffe Claims Critical Race Theory Not Taught in ...

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 10 › terry-mcauliffe-claims-critical-race-theory-not-taught-in-virginia-public-schools-but-heres-the-proof
Beyond that, I find the "it's not being taught here so stop manufacturing an issue" argument to be specious at best. I mean let's assume for purposes of discussion that CRT is not being promoted/taught in Virginia public school classrooms under whatever wording Democrats want to use on the subject.

CBS Falsely Claims Critical Race Theory 'Not Taught' in VA ...

https://www.newsbusters.org › blogs › nb › scott-whitlock › 2021 › 11 › 01 › cbs-falsely-claims-critical-race-theory-not-taught-va-schools-it
Perhaps alarmed by multiple polls showing Republican Glenn Youngkin surging ahead in the Virginia gubernatorial race, CBS and ABC on Monday spewed false statements and offered a snide dismissal of his rise. On CBS Mornings, co-host Nate Burleson misled: "One key issue for Youngkin, opposition to the teaching of Critical Race Theory in schools.The curriculum is not taught in Virginia schools.

CNN reporter repeats questionable claim that critical race ...

https://apadanamedia.org › cnn-reporter-repeats-questionable-claim-that-critical-race-theory-is-not-being-taught-in-virginia-schools
CNN reporter Eva McKend repeated a questionable claim early Wednesday morning that critical race theory (CRT) was not being taught in Virginia's public schools despite the phrase appearing multiple times on the Virginia Department of Education website and a number of instances of its promotion by officials in the state.

CNN's Van Jones continues pushing claim that critical race ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › cnn-van-jones-claim-critical-race-theory-concerns-racial-dog-whistling
CNN political commentator Van Jones claimed Tuesday that concern over critical race theory (CRT) being taught in schools amounted to racial "dog whistling" as he implored Democrats to come up with ...

The truth.

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'​

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"

Democrats continuously accuse others of doing what THEY have done, are doing, and will keep on doing AND accusing others of being who THEY are. It has become their #1 tactic.

Democrats continuously accuse others of doing what THEY have done, are doing, and will keep on doing AND accusing others of being who THEY are. It has become their #1 tactic.
Second only to lies, hypocrisy is their most often empoyed method.

I know! Kind of like exactly what you’re doing right now :)

If so, I can guess where they learned it. The GOP, the party of Nixon and Trump.

Forum List

Back