Democrats Lying When They Claim We're Lying

What Conservatives think is a “lie”

Global Warming
COVID
The 2020 Election
Obama born in the US
Evolution
Damn.........did you know that Global Warming has been going on since the ICE AGE.......Wow man........

Covid.........lol........Corona been around a long time. The reaction and Wuhan experimenting.......well I have a serious problem with that and think Fuaci should be tarred and feathered............but that is just me.

2020......you guys cheated your asses off......and you know it.

Obama spent most of his life in a Muslim world shithole....I have more of problem with that and his use of the Fed agencies to attack the other side......like the IRS and the rest.

Evolution.....whatever floats your boat.

By now, everyone knows the Democrats lie about everything.....some 30 or so lies and hoaxes have been exposed and revealed since Trump ran.

But....specifically, Critical Race Theory: The Marxist doctrine that every white is an oppressor and every person of color a victim: they infect schools and children with it....but deny it being taught.

Liberal media is 'brazenly' lying saying CRT isn't taught ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › newsbusters-highlights-medias-crt-lies
Media watchdog NewsBusters accused the liberal press of "flat-out" and "brazenly" lying when claiming that critical race theory is not being taught in Virginia schools in a new video published on ...

Terry McAuliffe Claims Critical Race Theory Not Taught in ...

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 10 › terry-mcauliffe-claims-critical-race-theory-not-taught-in-virginia-public-schools-but-heres-the-proof
Beyond that, I find the "it's not being taught here so stop manufacturing an issue" argument to be specious at best. I mean let's assume for purposes of discussion that CRT is not being promoted/taught in Virginia public school classrooms under whatever wording Democrats want to use on the subject.

CBS Falsely Claims Critical Race Theory 'Not Taught' in VA ...

https://www.newsbusters.org › blogs › nb › scott-whitlock › 2021 › 11 › 01 › cbs-falsely-claims-critical-race-theory-not-taught-va-schools-it
Perhaps alarmed by multiple polls showing Republican Glenn Youngkin surging ahead in the Virginia gubernatorial race, CBS and ABC on Monday spewed false statements and offered a snide dismissal of his rise. On CBS Mornings, co-host Nate Burleson misled: "One key issue for Youngkin, opposition to the teaching of Critical Race Theory in schools.The curriculum is not taught in Virginia schools.

CNN reporter repeats questionable claim that critical race ...

https://apadanamedia.org › cnn-reporter-repeats-questionable-claim-that-critical-race-theory-is-not-being-taught-in-virginia-schools
CNN reporter Eva McKend repeated a questionable claim early Wednesday morning that critical race theory (CRT) was not being taught in Virginia's public schools despite the phrase appearing multiple times on the Virginia Department of Education website and a number of instances of its promotion by officials in the state.

CNN's Van Jones continues pushing claim that critical race ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › cnn-van-jones-claim-critical-race-theory-concerns-racial-dog-whistling
CNN political commentator Van Jones claimed Tuesday that concern over critical race theory (CRT) being taught in schools amounted to racial "dog whistling" as he implored Democrats to come up with ...

The truth.

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'​

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"
When they talk skin color, they're really referring to political affiliations. As we see today, anyone (regardless of actual skin color) can be a 'white supremacist.' They are putting into action the Marxist tactic of labeling folks and putting them into groups so they can create hatred and confusion between groups by telling lies about the 'other' group to another group. The more divided we are, the better for a Marxist takeover. When we stand as patriotic Americans and as We The People, their power is diminished.

We saw them in action when, in 2016, We The People got behind Trump who we saw best represented US. They immediately set up a fake scenario to slander Trump. Today we see just how corrupt they were with the recent investigations. Trump is out of office today but STILL the Democrat-Marxist element is harping on him, telling lies about him, trying to say a protest was a riot caused by him, and on and on and on and on. Make no mistake, We The People are seen as very dangerous to them.

What Conservatives think is a “lie”

Global Warming
COVID
The 2020 Election
Obama born in the US
Evolution
Global warming is a lie.
Covid is a hoax.
The 2020 steal is gonna bite you in the ass for years to come.
Don't care about the loser Obama, couldn't even help his buddy in Virginia.
God made the earth and all it's creatures. When you figure out you're wrong, you can meet Hillary.

Let me add another lie of the Dems, Biden is running the country. We know its Obama.

He let the cat out of the bag:

'If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, then I could sort of deliver the lines but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, then I'd be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,' Obama said.”

How can we trust that when everything you say is a lie?!

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border …accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

www.lawenforcementtoday.com

BREAKING: FBI official testifies that no guns were recovered from those arrested at the Jan. 6 Capitol siege

FBI assistant director for counterterrorism Jill Sanborn confirmed in a Senate hearing that no guns were recovered during the Capitol protests on Jan 6

They lie about everything.

NY Post headline:​

"Alejandro Mayorkas’ 7 border lies​

Lie 1: “Approximately, I think it’s about 10,000 or so, 12,000. It could be even higher.”​

Lie 2: “What we do is we follow the law as Congress has passed it.”​

Lie 3: “We have enforcement guidelines in place that provide the individuals who are recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities and will be removed.​

Lie 4: Border Patrol agents blocking migrants from crossing illegally “painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation’s ongoing battle against systemic racism.”​

Lie 5: “We do not agree with the building of the wall. The law provides that individuals can make a claim for humanitarian relief. That is actually one of our proudest traditions.”​

Lie 6: “Eleven million people in this country without lawful presence is a compelling reason why there is unanimity about the fact that our immigration system is broken and legislative reform is needed.”​

Lie 7: “I wouldn’t call it a flood.”
nypost.com

Alejandro Mayorkas’ 7 border lies

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas’ appearance on “Fox News Sunday” illustrated how this administration is deceiving the American public on the border crisis.
nypost.com
nypost.com

Democrats......they lie about everything.

People are most conservative on issues that they know most about. --Ann Coulter
Quote Reply PoliticalChic

"Top Generals Contradict Biden’s Claim That Military Unanimously Recommended Full Withdrawal​

Testifying before the Senate Armed Services committee Tuesday, head of U.S. Central Command General Frank McKenzie confirmed that he initially recommended President Biden maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, contradicting the president’s claim that the military unanimously recommended total withdrawal.

McKenzie also warned that a full withdrawal would lead inexorably to the collapse of the Afghan forces and government.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Mark Milley, also present at the hearing, echoed McKenzie’s assertion, saying they both believed that a small footprint should be maintained until the Taliban complied with certain conditions for withdrawal. While neither general would say explicitly that they conveyed that opinion personally to President Biden, McKenzie said it “would be reasonable to conclude that” their evaluations were delivered to Biden ahead of the withdrawal."
www.nationalreview.com

Top Generals Contradict Biden’s Claim That Military Unanimously Recommended Full Withdrawal | National Review

‘No. No one said that to me that I can recall,’ Biden said when asked if any military advisers recommended maintaining a presence.
www.nationalreview.com
www.nationalreview.com
Was Biden lying?

You betcha'.

1633275111280.png

Too bad right-wingers "lie with special pleading" instead of statistics.

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.
I know that you don't intend to lie but that doesn't excuse your carelessness that results in your little white lies.

Prosecutors said in the new indictment that Reffitt carried a "deadly and dangerous weapon," specifically a "semi-automatic handgun," while he was unlawfully on Capitol grounds.

Maybe you can corrrect your little white mistake and just say there's been nobody convicted? Be sure to confirm that to be true if you go for the bait hon.

Last edited:
I know that you don't intend to lie but that doesn't excuse your carelessness that results in your little white lies.

Maybe you can corrrect your little white mistake and just say there's been nobody convicted? Be sure to confirm that to be true if you go for the bait hon.

FBI stated no arms.

. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!

When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

Correct.”

Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

As do you.

PoliticalChic,

You have become a victim of the classic left political ploy of blaming you for the things they actually do. The whole group of liars are calling you a liar. Of course you are not but that is one of the main strategies they use all the time.

They teach critical race theory and when the parents complain about the indoctrination plan of the left as they try to turn our children into Marxists, they cry to the Biden admin and they label the parents as terrorists. We live in really bad times and live among very bad people.

While your understanding of their methods is correct, the term 'victim' is not.

I beat them like rented mules.

They are actually the audience I have in mind when I write thread.....many are ignorant government school grads who have never been exposed to the truth.
It's the reason I link and source where my material comes from, and mention books when I can.

Only the ignorant vote Democrat, and try to hide ignorance with the lies you mention.

I never make a mistake, and I never lie.

You can't say the same because I regularly expose you as a low-life liar and an enemy of mankind.

You did claim that the slaughter of 75 million Chinese to make Mao's Communist's victorious is worth the loss.

As is the case for all of you Leftist savages, enemies of humanity, slaughter and genocide is met with a shrug.

You were praising mass slaughter as the way to improving the economy of a nation….
"China has raised hundreds of millions of it's people up out of poverty that is unequalled by any other form of government in world history.

It's capitalism under the direction of communist leadership."
It Has Become A One Question IQ Test
post 172

All one need know about what an ignorant low-life you are:

Death for millions is peachy keen for others.....but not for you:
“Better red than dead!”
What If Kamala Knows Whereof She Speaks??? post 54

And, one can always count on your sort of sub-human for lies about America.

Forum List

Back