Quick question about CRT...

So far as I know, no VA schools have CRT on the curriculum, so it in no way divides anyone or causes any issues. And yes, its all the "right" doing it, like the Big Lie it is creating an issue where there wasn't one.
You don't know much do you.

Intellectual honestly is good, assuming you have the intellectual ability to back it up.

A simple and clear "No" is exactly the answer I originally gave.

Now you try: If all the students and their parents in a school district told you CRT is not in their curriculum, would you accept that as fact?
NO I WOULD NOT.

you still haven't gotten there. Keep trying. Its not hard really.

NO I WOULD NOT.

you still haven't gotten there. Keep trying. Its not hard really.
OK, I think I got it now. You're a Rightwing ideologue who ignores any facts that conflict with his political beliefs and believes anything he's told that supports his political beliefs.

How'd I do?

You have provided no documented history of Democrats being the party of fraud. You are friggin liar. Stop lying.
Lmfao just read a fucking history book...the democrats have been committing fraud since they were founded fuck face

OK, I think I got it now. You're a Rightwing ideologue who ignores any facts that conflict with his political beliefs and believes anything he's told that supports his political beliefs.

How'd I do?
You described yourself perfectly!!!

I know this will be hard for you to grasp, but I'll try. If I show you a video of CRT being discussed that INDISPUTABLY proves it's happening.

If you show me one of it NOT being discussed, that simply proves at that moment in time, in that particular class, it wasn't being discussed.

Thanks for playing. Good day.

Rightists think everyone else is stupid so they create a strawman, CRT, and then accuse anyone they don't like of being part of a sinister, left-wing plot. Or do you have any actual facts to back up your allegations?

Critical race theory isn’t in Virginia’s curriculum

They’re teaching it, they just call the courses different names, ie “ethnic studies”, “equity… blah blah”, “ “social justice blah blah blah…”, “systemic racism in the US blah blah blah…”. It’s happening all over the country but especially in Democrat run cities and states. This is a fact, and I can attest to it from personal experience, regardless of how much the Left and Democrats keep lying about it.

Last edited:
I know this will be hard for you to grasp, but I'll try. If I show you a video of CRT being discussed that INDISPUTABLY proves it's happening.
Quite true, now you just have provide a video of CRT being discussed as part of the school curriculum. Of course, until you do it is just another strawman created by the Right to divide the country.

I'll wait...

They’re teaching it, they just call the courses different names. It’s happening all over the country but especially in Democrat run cities and states. This is a fact, and I can attest to it from personal experience, regardless of how much the Left and Democrats keep lying about it.
Do they call it 'History'? I'm curious to hear about your personal experience.

Intellectual honestly is good, assuming you have the intellectual ability to back it up.

A simple and clear "No" is exactly the answer I originally gave.

Now you try: If all the students and their parents in a school district told you CRT is not in their curriculum, would you accept that as fact?
Ah shadap…

“However, putting this theory into practice, especially in primary and secondary schools, is causing more harm than good because it is actually a divisive, debilitating, and racist teaching practice. Unfortunately, when people try to blow the whistle on it, all they hear is, “That’s not really CRT, so we don’t care about what you’re saying.” A divisive, debilitating, and racist teaching practice, by any other name, is still a divisive, debilitating and racist teaching practice.”

Do they call it 'History'? I'm curious to hear about your personal experience.
They’re teaching it as history with a different perspective to disguise their intention to indoctrinate kids, so they call the courses different names, ie “ethnic studies”, “equity… blah blah”, “ “social justice blah blah blah…”, “systemic racism in the US blah blah blah…”. Then they proceed to hand out books bashing George Washington and Lincoln and calling Columbus a genocidal maniac.

In other words completely changing and trashing our history as nothing to be proud of and pitting Whites against Blacks and other minorities, among other anti American anti capitalistic content. All the books they use are written by radical Leftists and communists with chips on their shoulders.

Ah shadap…

“However, putting this theory into practice, especially in primary and secondary schools, is causing more harm than good because it is actually a divisive, debilitating, and racist teaching practice. Unfortunately, when people try to blow the whistle on it, all they hear is, “That’s not really CRT, so we don’t care about what you’re saying.” A divisive, debilitating, and racist teaching practice, by any other name, is still a divisive, debilitating and racist teaching practice.”
You missed the beginning of my discourse with maybelooking, we were focused on Youngkin and VA schools. I know nothing about other states.

They’re teaching it as history with a different perspective to disguise their intention to indoctrinate kids, so they call the courses different names, ie “ethnic studies”, “equity… blah blah”, “ “social justice blah blah blah…”, “systemic racism in the US blah blah blah…”. Then they proceed to hand out books bashing George Washington and Lincoln and calling Columbus a genocidal maniac.

In other words completely changing and trashing our history as nothing to be proud of and pitting Whites against Blacks and other minorities, among other anti American anti capitalistic content. All the books they use are written by radical Leftists and communists with chips on their shoulders.
You mentioned some knowledge from 'personal experience'. I'm more interested in hearing about than then standard, Right-wing, talking points I can get from any website.

You mentioned some knowledge from 'personal experience'. I'm more interested in hearing about than then standard, Right-wing, talking points I can get from any website.
I’m not getting into my personal life on an anonymous board rufus dufus. If you want your kids to be taught that the highlights of American history are that George Washington and even Lincoln were racists, this country was built by evil Whites on the backs oppressed Blacks, Columbus’ greatest contribution was committing genocide on native Americans, and that America is an evil imperialistic country that has done no good, be my guest.

Last edited:
I’m not getting into my personal life on an anonymous board rufus dufus. If you want your kids to be taught that the highlights of American history are that George Washington and even Lincoln were racists, this country was built by evil Whites on the backs oppressed Blacks, Columbus’ greatest contribution was committing genocide on native Americans, and that America is an evil imperialistic country that has done no good, be my guest.
when no amount of factual information will change a persons mind, they simply cant be reasoned with. the evidence out there is OVERWHELMING that this nonsense is being taught. Its just indisputable.

When you tell someone the sky is blue and they disagree.....theres simply nothing left to do but leave them to their own ignorance.

I’m not getting into my personal life on an anonymous board rufus dufus.
I don't blame you but it was you who made a claim that you refuse to backup. Credibility = -1

If you want your kids to be taught that the highlights of American history are that George Washington and even Lincoln were racists, this country was built by evil Whites on the backs oppressed Blacks, Columbus’ greatest contribution was committing genocide on native Americans, and that America is an evil imperialistic country that has done no good, be my guest.
I want kids to be taught all of history, the good, the bad, and the ugly. You can't learn from history if you don't know it. If you want your kids to grow up ignorant, be my guest, maybe you should home school them.

I don't blame you but it was you who made a claim that you refuse to backup. Credibility = -1

I want kids to be taught all of history, the good, the bad, and the ugly. You can't learn from history if you don't know it. If you want your kids to grow up ignorant, be my guest, maybe you should home school them.
Leftists hate when parents home-school their children. They want as many kids as possible indoctrinated with leftist propaganda.

It should tell leftists something that leftism can't propagate unless it's forced on people too unsophisticated to question it. It should -- but it doesn't.

Forum List

Back