Quick question about CRT...

So you don't know either. Thanks anyway.
Ha ha ha. They sure voted with their feet and threw the communist CRT promoters out on their asses in Virginia, didn't they? The same is going to happen this November. Impeach 46?

Ha ha ha. They sure voted with their feet and threw the communist CRT promoters out on their asses in Virginia, didn't they? The same is going to happen this November. Impeach 46?
Thats the ONLY reason these clowns are claiming CRT doesn't exist. They know the TRUTH is going to cost them a lot of seats very shortly.

So its LIE, LIE, LIE to save the party!!!!!

Not gonna work. People know the truth and parents actually WANT to have say in what their kids are being force fed. So the jig is up and lying democrats will say ANYTHING to try and prevent what's coming!!!!

Thats the ONLY reason these clowns are claiming CRT doesn't exist. They know the TRUTH is going to cost them a lot of seats very shortly.

So its LIE, LIE, LIE to save the party!!!!!

Not gonna work. People know the truth and parents actually WANT to have say in what their kids are being force fed. So the jig is up and lying democrats will say ANYTHING to try and prevent what's coming!!!!
They've been teaching CRT in schools all across the country and engrained as part of the routine curriculum for years now. It bubbled up in Virginia because the teachers unions and school boards got cocky thinking the Democratic governor and politicians will have their backs, no matter what. Now the genie is out of the bottle and has become one of the national issues the Democrats are going to get their asses kicked because of.

CRT's common theme; America is an irredeemable White supremacist country with a racist history. It must be torn down and built from the bottom up.
Oh. Which of the many books or CRT have you read?

Now the genie is out of the bottle and has become one of the national issues the Democrats are going to get their asses kicked because of.
Now that the Kracker racists are openly uniting against truth being told, again.

Last edited:
Not at all. But don't even say you weren't claiming more education = more intelligence.
I never claimed more education = more intelligence, you just read into my remarks what you wished to see there.

I would say more education = more knowledge.

A bit too simplistic an assessment I'd say. The legislature is still Blue. As for Nov., there will likely be GOP gains, there always are in off-years.

Impeach 46? Right, and good luck with that. Grounds?

A bit too simplistic an assessment I'd say. The legislature is still Blue. As for Nov., there will likely be GOP gains, there always are in off-years.

Impeach 46? Right, and good luck with that. Grounds?
There will be far more legitimate reasons to remove that corrupt treasonous piece of shit from office, than the made up bullshit Democrats used for Trump.

You told me nothing and proved even less. You think "YOU" telling us something is ordained by God? Who the fuck are you? Document, document, document! Without it, you're just the miserable liar you've always been.

It is hilarious how documented “proof” matters so much to the left except when it comes to anything involving Trump or Republicans. Hypocrisy at it’s finest.

Regaring CRT and the teaching of history, history is not immune to interpretation. For example, in the South, many professors taught their students that the Civil War was over state’s rights, one of those rights being slavery. Outside of the South, many taught that it was fought specifically over slavery, which just happened to be a state right.

I would say more education = more knowledge.

True, but what that knowledge consists of is an extremely important factor in shaping an opinion. Therein lies the problem with the current educational system. We are producing more and more folks that have knowledge, but that knowledge is limited to one side of an equation and on purpose.

True, but what that knowledge consists of is an extremely important factor in shaping an opinion. Therein lies the problem with the current educational system. We are producing more and more folks that have knowledge, but that knowledge is limited to one side of an equation and on purpose.
Was your education limited to one side of an equation? I don't feel mine was, I had so many different teachers that they balanced each other out. If you feel today's system is different, please provide your evidence, since the system seems the same as when I was young. Parents and society are different and schools should reflect that.

They've been teaching CRT in schools all across the country and engrained as part of the routine curriculum for years now. It bubbled up in Virginia because the teachers unions and school boards got cocky thinking the Democratic governor and politicians will have their backs, no matter what. Now the genie is out of the bottle and has become one of the national issues the Democrats are going to get their asses kicked because of.
lzLWIF1.png

they called MLK communist too, its the same old trope.

Marx is one of the most influential philosophers in history, it touched everything. So when anybody calls for equality, someone screams marx.

Forum List

Back