Quick question about CRT...

The threats and violence against School Boards and teachers from those claiming that schools are teaching CRT is one reason.

Because school boards have enough on their plates with covid and getting kids back to classes safely.

Because teachers are leaving the profession in states where laws are being passed against teaching about racism in schools. How can you teach the history of America without talking about racism, genocide and the attrocity that was slavery.

For 200 years you've had cycles of violence, repressions, and racial unrest. You've even fought a civil war over it. When do you stop pretending racism isn't a problem? Face it, acknowledge it, and then deal with it once and for all.
Schools do teach about racism. CRT is teaching hatred against Whites, this country and the system we live in.

So far as I know, no VA schools have CRT on the curriculum, so it in no way divides anyone or causes any issues. And yes, its all the "right" doing it, like the Big Lie it is creating an issue where there wasn't one.
Leftists thing they’re clever, they teach CRT and call it something else.

So far as I know, no VA schools have CRT on the curriculum, so it in no way divides anyone or causes any issues. And yes, its all the "right" doing it, like the Big Lie it is creating an issue where there wasn't one.
absolute bullshit.

if it wasn't being taught you guys wouldn't be up in arms about it being stopped!!!!

so pedal that bullshit to someone dumb enough to believe it. ie.....another liberal.

If as Democrat professional deceptionists say, that Critical Race Theory "CRT" isn't even being taught in our schools, then why are they so up in arms about newly elected governor Youngkin's ban on indoctrinating little kids with the racist, anti American and divisive ideology being promoted by the Left?

Ahh, Roudy! You have stumbled upon the age-old basic logical fallacy of Modus Tollens! If P then Q; NOT P therefore not Q!

Put simply, they WOULDN'T be so up in arms unless they already KNEW CRT WAS being taught and they were out to protect it!!!

Schools do teach about racism. CRT is teaching hatred against Whites, this country and the system we live in.

Critical Race Theory is studied in Law School. It' doesn't teach anyone anything. It discusses how racism is encoded into laws and systems so deeply you don't even realize it's there. That's all it does.

What FOX New is telling you about CRT is all lies and isn't what's happening at all. They're the ones who are teaching you to hate. Stop believing their lies and find things out for yourself.

How many we talking about? From my VA county? Are they random students or all members of the KKK? unknowns = maybes
well you're using "maybes" as fact by posting some internet fact check bullshit.

my point is that you put more faith in THAT than you would the word of an actual teacher or student. and that tells me all I need to know about the person im conversing with. you're biased because of a political belief and no amount of facts would prove otherwise to you.

so continue with your biased, nonsense. the rest of us enjoy watching.

there's a reason you REFUSE TO answer the question and continue throwing up qualifiers.

if a student told you otherwise, would you accept that as fact?

From one student? He'd have to demonstrate a knowledge of CRT - not the bullshit coming from right wing media, but what it is and how it works before I would believe him or her. I'll be impressed that he's taking post graduate legal courses, at such a young age, but otherwise, no I don't accept anything as fact that one person tells me. Especially someone I don't know.

well you're using "maybes" as fact by posting some internet fact check bullshit.

my point is that you put more faith in THAT than you would the word of an actual teacher or student. and that tells me all I need to know about the person im conversing with. you're biased because of a political belief and no amount of facts would prove otherwise to you.

so continue with your biased, nonsense. the rest of us enjoy watching.

there's a reason you REFUSE TO answer the question and continue throwing up qualifiers.
if a student told you CRT is not in the curriculum, would you accept that as fact?

if a student told you CRT is not in the curriculum, would you accept that as fact?
watch how easy this is. NO.

now, why aren't you Able to answer so easily and clearly? Im happy to tell you why if you want me to. But I would rather you have the intellectual honestly to come to the conclusion on your own.

watch how easy this is. NO.

now, why aren't you Able to answer so easily and clearly? Im happy to tell you why if you want me to. But I would rather you have the intellectual honestly to come to the conclusion on your own.
Intellectual honestly is good, assuming you have the intellectual ability to back it up.

A simple and clear "No" is exactly the answer I originally gave.

Now you try: If all the students and their parents in a school district told you CRT is not in their curriculum, would you accept that as fact?

PS You tried to get away with the typical anti-American rant of how uniquely racist we are until I called you on it. No, dear, we're not "uniquely" racist. We're just prone to racism like the entire rest of the human race is. Like you weak kneed Canadians, in a hot mess of your own making but still taking potshots at America.

Please keep it up. Most of us are really dead sick of Canadians.

And just, as a reminder…

While the U.S. was founded in rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canaduh was founded in kissing that same tyrant's ass.

Let us not ever let this be forgotten, when any creature from Canaduh presumes to lecture us Americans on how our country should be run.

Hah? Marx was right? :cuckoo: How old are you, you must be a product of today's public education system, where they teach you jack shit about actual world history. I bet you aren't old enough to have seen Marxists and Marxism in action, and their catastrophic genocidal results.

This all fits nicely into the Left's ultimate permanent power play goal, an ideology created by a Marxist, being taught as a mandatory course in our schools, in order to take our kids brains hostage, and remove the parents from the picture. Just another way to mass produce "voters" that will last generations.

That is silly.
There are no Marxists, and have not been since Stalin killed them off around 1918.
In no way was Stalin or Lenin Marxists.
Otherwise they would not have had to kill off all the real Marxists.
Like Trotsky in Mexico.
Stalin was about as capitalist as anyone could possibly be.
Totally profit motivated.
Stalin's whole point was to create a wealthy elite, the Party.
That is the opposite of Marxism.
With Marxist philosophy, the government was not supposed to be needed, and would "whither away and die".
He was incredibly unrealistic.
But the USSR did not happen until around 50 years after Marx was dead.
The have nothing in common at all.

But CRT has nothing to do with any of that. Critical Race Theory is writing laws which subject people of one race to a legal racial discrimination. Communism and marxism are not based on racism. They're based on classism.

There have only ever been two nations which codified racism into their legal systems, and that's South Africa and the USA. Every statistic on your population is kept by race - unemployment, life expectancy, crime. You have one set of stats for white people, another for black, and another for "non-white Hispanics". If you're Hispanic, but you can "pass" as white, you get counted with the white people.
Just the opposite of that. CRT and Marcuse said that people should be stripped of their constitutional rights. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back