Ann Coulter says that Trump is done

Ann Coulter says that Trump is done. DeSantis will lead the former Trump minions.
Trump will spend the rest of his sorry life denying he lost the 2020 election.
Any normal human would move on.

Remember when Dorothy went to Oz and met three characters? The Cowardly Lion wanted courage, the Tin Man wanted a heart and Ann Coulter wanted a brain. She got the brain of a chicken because she didn't specify what kind of brain.

Ann Coulter says that Trump is done. DeSantis will lead the former Trump minions.
Trump will spend the rest of his sorry life denying he did not lose the 2020 election.
Any normal human would move on.

Are you that bored? If Trump wants the nomination, it's his. I plan to thoroughly enjoy pieces like this in the coming months. Coulter shat the bed a while back and will likely never be considered a conservative again because of it. I'd really be interested to hear the back story on THAT. But, she's making the rounds, selling a book, and can use all the publicity that she can muster. Folks like Elmer and Dr Love will scrabble for every sentence or soundbite in the hope of something that will signal their obsession is shared by... Trump supporters :auiqs.jpg:

Are you that bored? If Trump wants the nomination, it's his. I plan to thoroughly enjoy pieces like this in the coming months. Coulter shat the bed a while back and will likely never be considered a conservative again because of it. I'd really be interested to hear the back story on THAT. But, she's making the rounds, selling a book, and can use all the publicity that she can muster. Folks like Elmer and Dr Love will scrabble for every sentence or soundbite in the hope of something that will signal their obsession is shared by... Trump supporters :auiqs.jpg:
Coulter is, and always has been, a piece of shit neo-Con.

Forum List

Back