Question About Herb Cain For The Republicans

LOL....you guys are TOO FUNNY.

All those snide remarks about Obama NOT being a uniter and all this criticism of him being a divider instead.

Seems like it was all HOGWASH, as you people aren't interested in uniters, unity or anything of the sort.

You're just interested in Right Wing Rule.

Isn't that it?

Just fess up and be blatant and upfront about it. You've already spilled the beans.

The problem with claiming to be a uniter of the "people", it requires no leadership. You can not please everyone. The President would have to spend each morning searching the paper and television to grasp the latest polls, do a campaign-like bus tour across the country to make his "sales pitch", or "testing the climate" through townhall meetings before coming to any form of a decision. Is this how you define a Presidential leader? However there IS a vast difference between a Leader, and using your power as a bully dictator OVER the people you are suppose to serve.

Last edited:
We believe in freedom. Why on earth would we unite with someone who wants to rob us and control us? Seriously, we aren't stupid.
Is this your admission to never being sincerely interested in unity then?

No. It's a statement that you don't unite for the sake of unity. You unite for a cause and purpose.

I will not unite with those who's goal is to overthrow the liberty of me or anyone else. I am not going to unite with those who want to overthrow the Constitution. I am not going to unite with corruption. Nor will I unite behind movements who are going to try to take away my right to serve God.

Who on earth blindly unites behind someone who has the intentions to make things worse for society?

I agree. A uniter "encourages" people behind a cause towards the freedom to create a better life for themselves, to dream something bigger, not to see such liberties taken away through a government system that enforces its OWN will on the people. A government that believes in the hopes of the American people, not stifles them because they don't share in their faith. A government that strengthens the ideals of its Founders with "the pursuit" of the American dream, not a bureaucracy aimed at setting boundaries, limits, or conditions towards those who succeed upon achieving it. A system of government that works for the American people, rather than one that rests upon the power of believing its citizens somehow owe them homage.

Last edited:

All those snide remarks about Obama NOT being a uniter and all this criticism of him being a divider instead.

Seems like it was all HOGWASH, as you people aren't interested in uniters, unity or anything of the sort.

Isn't that it?

Just fess up and be blatant and upfront about it. You've already spilled the beans.

You mean that the right are behaving like the left? How outrageous.

You're a complete moron, ATL. Seriously.

We believe in freedom. Why on earth would we unite with someone who wants to rob us and control us? Seriously, we aren't stupid.

You rabid far lefties AREN'T EVER interested in being United, we saw that during the Bush administration. so you all can stop blowing smoke up our asses about it.

This is a great thread for anyone who wishes to study the unsettled mind of the typical GOP nutter.

the question regarding whether or not Cain would be a Uniter was posed. Of course, Marc knew that nobody would argue that he would be....the guy has shown no inclination toward being anything but a divider.

Therefore we get:

Obama is not a uniter.

It isn't important to be a uniter.

There is no such thing as a uniter.

Obama may be a uniter, but he wants to overthrow the constitution and prevent me from serving my god......so fuck him.

The left wasn't interested in a uniter when Bush was POTUS

Instead of acknowledging the ABSOLUTE NEED for the people of this nation to come together, you nuts engage in the tactics that have proven so unsuccessful for us these last couple of decades. Denial, finger pointing, rationalization, fiery rhetoric.....all in response to a question that makes you consider that your current GOP frontrunner is not the answer.

This is a great thread for anyone who wishes to study the unsettled mind of the typical GOP nutter.

the question regarding whether or not Cain would be a Uniter was posed. Of course, Marc knew that nobody would argue that he would be....the guy has shown no inclination toward being anything but a divider.

Therefore we get:

Obama is not a uniter.

It isn't important to be a uniter.

There is no such thing as a uniter.

Obama may be a uniter, but he wants to overthrow the constitution and prevent me from serving my god......so fuck him.

The left wasn't interested in a uniter when Bush was POTUS

Instead of acknowledging the ABSOLUTE NEED for the people of this nation to come together, you nuts engage in the tactics that have proven so unsuccessful for us these last couple of decades. Denial, finger pointing, rationalization, fiery rhetoric.....all in response to a question that makes you consider that your current GOP frontrunner is not the answer.

spare us the psychoanalyzing...
Cain is the front runner so he MUST be uniting with most people..:lol:
no one will EVER unite the rabid far left, so why bother.

Last edited:
That would require you guys actually wanting to unite behind a President.

If you guys are the example, then you know exactly what you can expect.

I thought you people were all about leadership. Why don't you try LEADING by example for a change?

why don't you put your money where your big fat mouth is? you cannot just bullshit the troops. we've all been around the Bush block, the McCain block, the Palin block, the Bachman Block, the Beck Block the Fox block,, you''ve flat out demonized every republican and conservative idea in the country and now you want to bitch and whine like a fuzzzy dog cause yer bitch obie doodle has to take the heat.. grow a pair whydonchya?

Jesus. Didn't loads of folks Unite behind Barry's Hope and Change ?? We can all see how that bs turned out.

Just give me a competant Prez who can get this country back in shape. A Prez who has a fucking clue about how to start the economic engine. The current occupant of the WH was all show, hope and change, and a complete and utter failure.

Last edited:

I thought you people were all about leadership. Why don't you try LEADING by example for a change?

why don't you put your money where your big fat mouth is? you cannot just bullshit the troops. we've all been around the Bush block, the McCain block, the Palin block, the Bachman Block, the Beck Block the Fox block,, you''ve flat out demonized every republican and conservative idea in the country and now you want to bitch and whine like a fuzzzy dog cause yer bitch obie doodle has to take the heat.. grow a pair whydonchya?
He does these things because he's afraid of the truth. He's obscessed with hiding from it.

No. It's a statement that you don't unite for the sake of unity. You unite for a cause and purpose.

I will not unite with those who's goal is to overthrow the liberty of me or anyone else. I am not going to unite with those who want to overthrow the Constitution. I am not going to unite with corruption. Nor will I unite behind movements who are going to try to take away my right to serve God.

Who on earth blindly unites behind someone who has the intentions to make things worse for society?
Ahhh...I see. Either YOUR RW way or no way eh? Some uniter you want. :rolleyes:

Let me ask you a hypothetical:

If someone gets elected President saying he is a uniter and begins to murder the [insert favorite group of people here] in America, would you unite behind him for the sake of unity or would you oppose this man/woman with your dying breath?

Isn't that it?

The problem with claiming to be a uniter of the "people", it requires no leadership. You can not please everyone. The President would have to spend each morning searching the paper and television to grasp the latest polls, do a campaign-like bus tour across the country to make his "sales pitch", or "testing the climate" through townhall meetings before coming to any form of a decision. Is this how you define a Presidential leader? However there IS a vast difference between a Leader, and using your power as a bully dictator OVER the people you are suppose to serve.

Can either of you present any evidence of Obama claiming and/or campaigning to be a "uniter?" If you're going to respond, please just respond with actual evidence. Not excuses or insults, we've been there and done that to death already.

Thanks. :cool:

Is Herman Cain your definition of a uniter?

....Well?!??

Umm the right does not want a uniter. They want a conquering leader.
Kinda like the Jews did/do with a Warrior King Jesus eh?

wwrjd.png

Let me ask you a hypothetical:

If someone gets elected President saying he is a uniter and begins to murder the [insert favorite group of people here] in America, would you unite behind him for the sake of unity or would you oppose this man/woman with your dying breath?

Isn't that it?

Can either of you present any evidence of Obama claiming and/or campaigning to be a "uniter?" If you're going to respond, please just respond with actual evidence. Not excuses or insults, we've been there and done that to death already.

Thanks. :cool:

Marc, are you saying Obama never campaigned or meant to be a uniter for the country?

Ahhh....typical Republican and self-proclaimed "Conservative" BS and irresponsibility. Never willing to TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY eh?

Bush is record for CAMPAIGNING on "I'm a uniter, not a divider" B.S. and ALL the RepubliCON$ lined up behind him with that and used it as one of their bludgeoning tools against any and all critics.

CNN Transcript - Special Event: Gov. Bush: 'I'm a Uniter, Not a Divider' - February 29, 2000

You people continued to use that same argument AGAINST Obama claiming that he's not a uniter, but a divider. Not sure when exactly did Obama claim to a uniter, but that's what you guys did.

Now, you're running away from it once called on your B.S.

Typical, typical, RW irresponsibility. *SMH*

Forum List

Back