‘I will never join the army’: ultra-Orthodox Jews vow to defy Israeli court orders

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The two ultra-Orthodox parties in Netanyahu’s religious-nationalist coalition, United Torah Judaism and Shas, have denounced the court’s ruling on removing government subsidies as a “mark of Cain”. Aryeh Deri, the head of Shas, called it “unprecedented bullying of Torah students in the Jewish state”.

I will go out on a limb here. People who dont want to kill babies are not bad people. If your cause requres that it is not a just cause.

The two ultra-Orthodox parties in Netanyahu’s religious-nationalist coalition, United Torah Judaism and Shas, have denounced the court’s ruling on removing government subsidies as a “mark of Cain”. Aryeh Deri, the head of Shas, called it “unprecedented bullying of Torah students in the Jewish state”.

I will go out on a limb here. People who dont want to kill babies are not bad people. If your cause requres that it is not a just cause.
Okay .. so they are pulling a "burn the draft card" approach for military service with Vietnam ..

The Hamas terrorists that you support, targeted babies, and you're ok with it.

I was under the impression that certain sects of Judaism were exempt from Israeli Military Service.

I was under the impression that certain sects of Judaism were exempt from Israeli Military Service.
i don't know an ultrra orthodox from a hassidic, but yea, i thought some at least were exempt.

Religion Is an Excuse for Cowardice and Treason

Trade them to Hamas for the hostages. This shows how deism really about self-glorification and self-obsession.

Forum List

Back