Question About Herb Cain For The Republicans

Marc, are you saying Obama never campaigned or meant to be a uniter for the country?

I'm saying he never said it. Wheras Bush did. That was one of his main campaign messages.

Please present where Obama did this, as you RWers have been suggesting for the past 3 years or so now.

Thanks.

Marc, are you saying Obama never campaigned or meant to be a uniter for the country?

I'm saying he never said it. Wheras Bush did. That was one of his main campaign messages.

Please present where Obama did this, as you RWers have been suggesting for the past 3 years or so now.

Thanks.

You are right. He never claimed to be a uniter, but he did promise to be the president of ALL Americans.

How did you feel when Obama refused to let the administration use the word "terrorist" when discussing those from the Middle East who wished to harm Americans, then called the Republicans "terrorists" months later. Just a mistake on his part, or was there something deeper?

How did you feel when the Cambridge professor was breaking into his own home because he didn't have a key and was approached by LE after a neighbor called in the suspicious acting man at the door appearing to break it in. Obama, who shouldn't have lowered himself to such a local incident, but got involvedf because the professor just happened to be a friend. Obama said that was a lesson for the stupidity of the cops! He did not have the facts of the entire situation yet made a racially based decision that was entirely wrong.

He never claimed to be a uniter but has made controversial decisions that would make anyone think he is not leading with an unbiased hand. Next it was class warfare, and both you and other posters are painting all Democrats and all Republicans with broad brushes.

It makes for a perfect opportunity for the Independent Voter to sway this election. They are the most objective portion of the population and perhaps dangerous to the liberal strategies that this administration is using.

Is Herman Cain your definition of a uniter?

....Well?!??

What a stupid pointless "question."

He IS much more of a "uniter" than the jerkoff infesting the Oval Office these days.

But the "question" is irrelevant anyway. You fubars of the left don't give a crap about divisiveness when you are the ones doing the divide and conquer routine. But if you THINK you might score some cheesy dishonest political "point" by attacking your opponent for allegedly not being a "uniter," suddenly that stuff "matters" to you. :eusa_liar:

You transparently fruadulent hypocrites.

I personally don't care whether Mr. Cain is or is not a "uniter." I would hope that he is effective in undoing all the damage caused by modern American "liberal" policies and in undoing the damage done by the Obama Administration.

He can unite the majority of Americans who want that shit to end. That would be sufficient.

LOL....you guys are TOO FUNNY.

All those snide remarks about Obama NOT being a uniter and all this criticism of him being a divider instead.

Seems like it was all HOGWASH, as you people aren't interested in uniters, unity or anything of the sort.

You're just interested in Right Wing Rule.

Isn't that it?

Just fess up and be blatant and upfront about it. You've already spilled the beans.

Bwahahahaha!

Get the Leftwingspeak!

Apparently "UNITER" equals LIBERAL.

So, we aren't interested in a "UNITER" because we would rather vote for someone that WE agree with.

Aka, you darn conservatives won't shut up and simply allow Obama to be dictator for life.

WE ACTUALLY THINK we should have the right to vote for someone we like.

How DARE WE!

That's what this liberal's little meltdown is about.

Expect more of this kerfuffle and "outrage" as 2012 looms.

Libs know Obama's trouble and they are FURIOUS that we conservatives would DARE vote to oust him from office.

Imagine! We conservatives actually think we have the right to vote for someone besides Obama!

The NERVE! :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you guys are the example, then you know exactly what you can expect.

I thought you people were all about leadership. Why don't you try LEADING by example for a change?

We are. We are leading people away from marxism and toward personal responsibility.

Red Herring.

Start a thread about Personal Responsibility and Marxism then.

This thread is about a leader that is a Uniter.

Unless of course, you are ready to admit that all that claptrap you and your ilk have been spewing for the last three years about unity was all BS.

So are you ready to do that now?

In other words we aren't allowed to bring up WHY we aren't going to vote for the "UNITER."

We are only allowed to trash conservatives in this thread.

NICE TRY LIB. You libs are always trying to to have it both ways,.

Oh yeah we can trash conservatives, we just can't trash libs in this thread.

You go ahead and live in that fantasy, but it isn't happening.

We have free speech too! I know that's a hard reality for you to handle!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are right. He never claimed to be a uniter, but he did promise to be the president of ALL Americans.
We could almost stop here, I'm right. I believe he IS being the President to ALL Americans. Are you trying to suggest that you will agree with EVERYTHING a President does, particular if they are of a differing ideology than you do? Let's get real here.

How did you feel when Obama refused to let the administration use the word "terrorist" when discussing those from the Middle East who wished to harm Americans, then called the Republicans "terrorists" months later. Just a mistake on his part, or was there something deeper?
I think it was a step in the right direction. A President not only has to deal and consider Americans, but other nations, their leaders and how America relates to them. You know, the bigger picture. Calling other nations and potential allies "axis of evil" and all sorts of disparaging adjectives isn't helping anyone. It was certainly no mistake it was a VERY wise and thoughtful and beneficial move. I'm very glad he did that, it helped a lot.

How did you feel when the Cambridge professor was breaking into his own home because he didn't have a key and was approached by LE after a neighbor called in the suspicious acting man at the door appearing to break it in. Obama, who shouldn't have lowered himself to such a local incident, but got involvedf because the professor just happened to be a friend. Obama said that was a lesson for the stupidity of the cops! He did not have the facts of the entire situation yet made a racially based decision that was entirely wrong.
When did RWers become so touchy feely all of a sudden? I felt he was justified in what he said. The cop was stupid. Why are you so in support of the cop who was TOTALLY wrong for what he did, but not for the Professor who was totally WRONGED by the cop that was acting like a loose cannon? Can you agree that this is one of those issues that people are just going to have different OPINIONS about? And we all know what they say about opinions...right? Obama was right for defending his friend. Can you imagine what would have happened to a cop who arrested one of Bush's kronies irresponsibly? Please...:rolleyes:

He never claimed to be a uniter but has made controversial decisions that would make anyone think he is not leading with an unbiased hand. Next it was class warfare, and both you and other posters are painting all Democrats and all Republicans with broad brushes.
I think it's irrational, irresponsible or totally ignorant to expect that any politicial would be COMPLETELY unbiased. The thing you should be concerned about is are they being FAIR. Obama certainly is. Furthermore, he's not nearly as left as you RWers are claiming he is. Had he been us liberals would NOT have been so upset at him. He's actually been fairly right of center. Even RepubliCON$ attack him by calling him Bush II. What does that tell you? You should practice being fair and rational Jackson.

It makes for a perfect opportunity for the Independent Voter to sway this election. They are the most objective portion of the population and perhaps dangerous to the liberal strategies that this administration is using.
An Independent winning the Presidency is a pipe dream. Take the Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street movements as your ques. America is MASSIVELY divided, and no one wants to give in to the other. BTW, what "liberal strategies" has this Administration been using?

We believe in freedom. Why on earth would we unite with someone who wants to rob us and control us? Seriously, we aren't stupid.
Is this your admission to never being sincerely interested in unity then?

Check out the arrogance, the condescension and stupdity in this.

We can only unify if conservatives shut up and get behind liberals.

NOTICE it NEVER occurs to his arrogant moron HE could unify by getting behind a conservative??????????

OH NO!!!!!!!!! That can't happen. Noooooooooooooooooo!

Unity ONLY happens when conservatives give up their principles and back a liberal.

Liberals NEVER have to do the same. They don't have to shut up and back a liberal! Nooooooooooooooooo.

Typical liberal ARROGANT HYPOCRITE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this your admission to never being sincerely interested in unity then?

No. It's a statement that you don't unite for the sake of unity. You unite for a cause and purpose.

I will not unite with those who's goal is to overthrow the liberty of me or anyone else. I am not going to unite with those who want to overthrow the Constitution. I am not going to unite with corruption. Nor will I unite behind movements who are going to try to take away my right to serve God.

Who on earth blindly unites behind someone who has the intentions to make things worse for society?
Ahhh...I see. Either YOUR RW way or no way eh? Some uniter you want. :rolleyes:

So, in other words it's either LW or no way???????????

Some hypocrite you are!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Malcolm Ex-Lax is fucked in the head.

Where?

Right here. In the head!

I thought you people were all about leadership. Why don't you try LEADING by example for a change?

why don't you put your money where your big fat mouth is? you cannot just bullshit the troops. we've all been around the Bush block, the McCain block, the Palin block, the Bachman Block, the Beck Block the Fox block,, you''ve flat out demonized every republican and conservative idea in the country and now you want to bitch and whine like a fuzzzy dog cause yer bitch obie doodle has to take the heat.. grow a pair whydonchya?
Ahhh....typical Republican and self-proclaimed "Conservative" BS and irresponsibility. Never willing to TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY eh?

Bush is record for CAMPAIGNING on "I'm a uniter, not a divider" B.S. and ALL the RepubliCON$ lined up behind him with that and used it as one of their bludgeoning tools against any and all critics.

CNN Transcript - Special Event: Gov. Bush: 'I'm a Uniter, Not a Divider' - February 29, 2000

You people continued to use that same argument AGAINST Obama claiming that he's not a uniter, but a divider. Not sure when exactly did Obama claim to a uniter, but that's what you guys did.

Now, you're running away from it once called on your B.S.

Typical, typical, RW irresponsibility. *SMH*

Obama never said he was a uniter, huh?

Obama Says He Can Unite U.S. 'More Effectively' Than Clinton

You lose moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks.

Wrong!

Looks like Marc ran away again, as I ONCE AGAIN, shellaqued his BS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One more time!

Obama never said he was a uniter? WRONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you think the media picked up the refrain he was a uniter?????

You trying to suggest it was "right wing propaganda?" Guess again!

You get the big Ole Fail Whale!

twitter_fail_whale_wide.jpg

And this people is why libs hate me. I don't accept the premise like other people (who always fall into that trap). I simply expose the BS for being that, BS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
That would require you guys actually wanting to unite behind a President.

We are. We are leading people away from marxism and toward personal responsibility.

Laughter, not only in response to your parroted philosophy but for the actual meaning of "personal responsibility" as used by callous conservatives vis a vis your faux Christian advocacy.

"Personal responsibility" is code for, "I've got mine, screw everyone else", the antithesis of Christ's teachings. Callous conservatives, to which you belong, don't know the meaning of good works and have no empathy for the poor.

Forum List

Back