Prop gun fired by Alex Baldwin on movie set loaded with ‘a live single round’, says Hollywood union

If that's true, Baldwin is fucked. That shows premeditation.
How so? What evidence do you have that Baldwin knew there was a live round in the chamber? You think Baldwin is really that stupid?

The real question is how did a live round get in the chamber & who did it?

Balwin is an ahole, but he's no killer.

How so? What evidence do you have that Baldwin knew there was a live round in the chamber? You think Baldwin is really that stupid?

There's been no conclusion reached, except by a union which wasn't even involved in the film, that says there was a live round in the gun...

If I floor my accelerator and say I though it was in park but run over someone then the “accident” excuse ain’t worth shit.

Oh, fuck off you sniveling bitch.

Anyone who insists this is "murder" is nothing more than a partisan little fuck who wants to see Baldwin made an example of.

I don't even like the fuckin' guy, but I'm smart enough to know it's not murder.

Not a single dipshit insisting it's murder has been able to make a case for murder. Not one.

Why?

Because it's not murder, that's why...

god are you ever a stupid fuck. only an idiot would not put two and two together this was a murder committed by Baldwin,the fucking evil monster along with most the majority of actors in hollywood are involved in child trafficking and child pedophile and baldwin is one of them,that alone proves how evil he is and that he is evil enough to murder someone. that along does not prove he murdered that lady but it proves he IS evil and this video here DOES prove he murdered he dumbass.

Last edited:
god are you ever a stupid fuck. only an idiot would not put two and two together this was a murder committed by Baldwin,the fucking evil monster along with most the majority of actors in hollywood are involved in child trafficking and baldwin is one of them,that alone proves how evil he is and that he is evil enough to murder someone. that along does not prove he murdered that lady but it proves he IS evil and this video here DOES prove he murdered he dumbass.

I hope you receive the help you clearly, and so obviously, need...

I'm going to address this to your 23rd chromosome:

No, it's not. The accident occurs when someone doesn't prep the gun properly (that would be the responsibility of the prop master).

The investigation isn't over; probably far from it. We don't even know if there was a live round in the gun to begin with...
Doesn't matter who prepped the gun, once he accepted it, he's responsible. The accident angle is BS, these victims weren't actors on the set, they were innocent bystanders.

The union said live round, or is this Grassy Gnoll Hollywood style?

Deflection noted and previously addressed and defeated.
No one here has had the balls to address it.

And sure as fuck you haven't.

The two cases are remarkably similar. But you hate Baldwin, so equating his case to another where the principle actor faced no charges scares the fuck out of you.

The fact that you're a coward precludes you from answering my question...

Doesn't matter who prepped the gun, once he accepted it, he's responsible. The accident angle is BS, these victims weren't actors on the set, they were innocent bystanders.

The union said live round, or is this Grassy Gnoll Hollywood style?
Why wasn't Michael Massee charged?

No one here has had the balls to address it.

And sure as fuck you haven't.

The two cases are remarkably similar. But you hate Baldwin, so equating his case to another where the principle actor faced no charges scares the fuck out of you.

The fact that you're a coward precludes you from answering my question...

your the coward,you keep evading the facts in the video of mine in this post and how this post proves that Baldwin is indeed an evil person who does not think twice about murdering someone

your the coward,you keep evading the facts in the video of mine and how this post proves that Baldwin is indeed an evil person who does not think twice about murdering someone

There are no facts in your video.

None.

So fuck off...

Or manslaughter.

nobody has an answer for these facts that prove baldwin is evil or has been able to debunk the facts in this video he indeed c ommitted manslaughter.

Canon Shooter said:
Oh, fuck off you sniveling bitch.

Anyone who insists this is "murder" is nothing more than a partisan little fuck who wants to see Baldwin made an example of.

I don't even like the fuckin' guy, but I'm smart enough to know it's not murder.

Not a single dipshit insisting it's murder has been able to make a case for murder. Not one.

Why?

Because it's not murder, that's why...
god are you ever a stupid fuck. only an idiot would not put two and two together this was a murder committed by Baldwin,the fucking evil monster along with most the majority of actors in hollywood are involved in child trafficking and baldwin is one of them,that alone proves how evil he is and that he is evil enough to murder someone. that along does not prove he murdered that lady but it proves he IS evil and this video here DOES prove he murdered he dumbass.

Forum List

Back