What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alec Baldwin's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him, Learns Karma Can Be A Cruel B........

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The guy may be a dirt bag, but I don't believe that he would willingly go to where he now is. If he was set up, may the true perpetrator be brought to justice.

God bless you and Mr. Baldwin and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only film of his that I have ever seen is his Ghost Of Mississippi movie.
Had Baldwin checked the status of the weapon before firing as all all shooters are supposed to do, this would not have happened even if he was set up.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Baldwin has had some good roles over the years and some funny stuff on SNL…but he’s gone crazy and is homicidal…that’s what happens when you go full dnc cult

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
Had Baldwin checked the status of the weapon before firing as all all shooters are supposed to do, this would not have happened even if he was set up.
I agree, but the point that I am trying to make is that the weapon was going to be in someone's possession which is where it was at some point already anyway. In other words, everyone who handled the weapon should've made sure that it was okay and obviously, no one did.

God bless you and the impacted family always!!!

Holly

Freedomisneverfree

Reaction score
Liberal Murderer Baldwin whined: "She was my friend" Oh Gee, I did not see you care about making front of the President of the United States for 4 years... Swallow your tears and take your punishment!

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liberal Murderer Baldwin whined: "She was my friend" Oh Gee, I did not see you care about making front of the President of the United States for 4 years... Swallow your tears and take your punishment!
I just got my "GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, ALEC BALDWIN KILLS PEOPLE" T-shirt today!

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, but the point that I am trying to make is that the weapon was going to be in someone's possession which is where it was at some point already anyway. In other words, everyone who handled the weapon should've made sure that it was okay and obviously, no one did.

God bless you and the impacted family always!!!

Holly
The shooter is ultimately responsible . It doesn't matter how many hands it went through prior to getting to him

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Reaction score

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
His making fun of Trump is irrelevant to this incident. He could have been Trump’s biggest cheerleader and that too would be irrelevant in this one.

I’m sure some people think he is blameless because he was a vocal anti Trump celeb.

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well he does have anger issues.

5shd9f.gif

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The shooter is ultimately responsible . It doesn't matter how many hands it went through prior to getting to him
Only one finger pulls the trigger.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh stop.. Trump has been a lying buffoon.. a joke worldwide for 5 years.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine if this were one of Trump’s sons and Baldwin was STILL on SNL? Feel sorry for the Victim and family but not for him !!!

Remember Trump's performance when he spoke to the Boy Scout of America? He embarrassed everyone including the BSA.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Remember Trump's performance when he spoke to the Boy Scout of America? He embarrassed everyone including the BSA.
I guess you were the only one at the event not cheering.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess you were the only one at the event not cheering.

Trump claimed the BSA sent him thank you note.. He lied.. They did not.. The BSA sent a letter of apology to all who attended.

Doesn't that tell you what sort of scum Trump is????

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump claimed the BSA sent him thank you note.. He lied.. They did not.. The BSA sent a letter of apology to all who attended.

Doesn't that tell you what sort of scum Trump is????
Links?

I heard an awful lot of cheering in the videos of the event.

Dimwittedcrats have made lying about Trump their reason for getting out of bed for more than five years now. Seems they'd figure out eventually that all they're doing is running their big ugly mouths at nobody who actually cares.

Last edited:

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
I went back to listen to it. Didn’t listen to the entire thing but what was wrong with it? What does your comment have to do with my post?
If anyone is a embarrassment it’s LETS GO BRANDON !!!

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I went back to listen to it. Didn’t listen to the entire thing but what was wrong with it? What does your comment have to do with my post?
If anyone is a embarrassment it’s LETS GO BRANDON !!!
What's wrong with it was ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List