Proof more people think I (and millions of other logical and rational thinkers) are right!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
You are looking at people moving to Florida, Texas, etc away from CA,NY,IL etc. and their reasons are simple.
A) The majority of states they are moving TO have no state income tax.
B) Have less crime as the mayors of these cities in these states as well as the people respect law and order, i.e. NOT defunding police.
C) More and more companies are relocating to these states because of fewer governmental restrictions... masking,vaccinations,etc.
D) More and more people are totally disgusting with the "woke", CRT, hatred of Americans! We love our country and our people.
There are many more reasons why there are more people moving to these states and AWAY from states like CA,NY,IL... and I can give
many more reasons but I ask other rational and logical people to contribute!
Oh and by the way many of those moving away and to these growing states are politically motivated, which means 2022 Congress will be changing!
State_migration_2021.png

Meh, Virginia's population is always in a minor flux due to our huge .mil/.gov presence with personnel transferring in and out of the state all the time so you can't take a mere 9K deficit at face value.

Truthfully, I'd like to see a lot more non-natives leave. NOtVA, other than the golden tax eggs it shits, is a pox on the rest of my state.

So the totals are:
Total population moving to the above states: 1,051,093
Total Population moving FROM the above states (895,083)

Think a large number of those 1,051,093 may be voters to swing the Congress in 2022!

You are looking at people moving to Florida, Texas, etc away from CA,NY,IL etc. and their reasons are simple.
A) The majority of states they are moving TO have no state income tax.
B) Have less crime as the mayors of these cities in these states as well as the people respect law and order, i.e. NOT defunding police.
C) More and more companies are relocating to these states because of fewer governmental restrictions... masking,vaccinations,etc.
D) More and more people are totally disgusting with the "woke", CRT, hatred of Americans! We love our country and our people.
There are many more reasons why there are more people moving to these states and AWAY from states like CA,NY,IL... and I can give
many more reasons but I ask other rational and logical people to contribute!
Oh and by the way many of those moving away and to these growing states are politically motivated, which means 2022 Congress will be changing!
View attachment 579113
In Hank Johnson thought "i hope that all those people moving to the south, doesnt make the Earth lopsided and cause it to flip over where the south, becomes the north.

I hope you are right, but I'm nervous about these people bringing their liberal progressive ideology with them.
Yup.

Poor Democrat voters fleeing Democrat shitholes & bringing their insane political views with them - WHAT could go wrong? :eek:

Forum List

Back