Poll: Trump leads Biden by 6, Kamala by 11 in 2024 match-ups...also, Trump is much more likely to be his party's nominee than Biden is to be his

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Don’t sleep on the possibility that in just 9 months Trump could be leading a sham impeachment of Joe Biden as a soft launch of his 2024 campaign against him. Consider it a wild improbability all you like—I certainly hear that view—but it is more conceivable than you may realize.

Don’t sleep on the possibility that in just 9 months Trump could be leading a sham impeachment of Joe Biden as a soft launch of his 2024 campaign against him. Consider it a wild improbability all you like—I certainly hear that view—but it is more conceivable than you may realize.

Hi have no idea what the Dems can do to at least save face.

Do you want another Biden or Obama?
Then don't wish for a Trump ticket.
There are millions of people who would literally walk over glass to vote against Trump.
Right now the Democrats are at their weakest in over 30 years.
The best way to circumvent that weakness is to have a candidate they hate worse.
And Trump is that person.

Do you want another Biden or Obama?
Then don't wish for a Trump ticket.
There are millions of people who would literally walk over glass to vote against Trump.
Right now the Democrats are at their weakest in over 30 years.
The best way to circumvent that weakness is to have a candidate they hate worse.
And Trump is that person.

Not after Biden/Harris. The people will accept Trump with open arms.
Don't forget that Biden is at 26 percent in approval.
We have to bring strength, logic and sanity back to the presidency.

1648581303070.png

Harvard-Harris is a very questionable poll.

Not after Biden/Harris. The people will accept Trump with open arms.
Don't forget that Biden is at 26 percent in approval.
We have to bring strength, logic and sanity back to the presidency.
No.
WE would accept Trump with open arms after this national travesty.
But DEMOCRATS will NOT. No way, no how.
TDS is real. And very-very effective.
You could put up a turtle to run against Trump and I guarantee you that turtle would receive at least 40% of the national vote. At least.

47% to 41%...and if you want an even more accurate picture, factor in the standard oversampling of Democrats and targeted polling of Republicans in suburban areas that trend anti-Trump in these polls.

These polls have been exposed in recent years for what they really are: efforts to shape public opinion rather than reflect it. The fact that Trump has a six-point lead nationwide in this poll despite all of the stat skewing tactics they use to tilt the results in favor of the Dems shows just how dire the future will be for the Dems in 2022 and 2024.

Forum List

Back