Poll: Trump leads Biden in a potential 2024 match-up

i have an idea/proposal,, lets send half of these Biden voters to the east end of Guam for a 3 week vacation, by that time it will collapse again into the Spacific Ocean. then they will all have to swim to the west end of Guam. this would be a taste of what would happen if we get Biden again in 2024 with Charlie Crisp as VP

I fully support the secessionists in California.
With Cali and all its seats in Congress gone, America would become bright red.

Justice Department subpoenas Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann

A federal grand jury investigating the Jan. 6 attack has subpoenaed Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann for documents and testimony, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Herschmann represented Donald Trump in the former president’s first impeachment trial and later joined the White House as a senior adviser. He did not work in the White House counsel’s office, but did provide Trump with legal advice. Because of that responsibility, there will likely be litigation over the scope of the subpoena and over how executive and attorney-client privileges may limit Herschmann’s ability to comply.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...bpoenas-trump-lawyer-eric-herschmann-00051899

The wheels of justice just keep turning. Not everyone cares.

Biden has fucked up this country in the short period of only two years. Do you seriously think he's going to suddenly grow some kind of plan to turn everything around? I mean, like overnight? Like have an epiphany or something?

Really? Unemployment is lower. We don't have truckloads of dead Covid bodies like we did under Trump. We don't have riots in the streets.

We have slightly higher inflation. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Frankly, my life is MUCH better now than it was in 2020.

LOL Joe is doing OK, actually quite well. Of course the alt-right and the trolls are gonna whine and post nonsense, it's what they do. The Roe decision has 'woke' the people and they will vote. America is still the land of opportunity and tolerance for all.

Trump's America

Chapter 10 sgl.pdf

Let's go Donald: Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing: Atrocities 1 – 1056
you ABSOLUTELY confirm what a disaster Joe is by mentioning ONE SINGLE ISSUE that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

see JGalts post for the issues people really care about.

you ABSOLUTELY confirm what a disaster Joe is by mentioning ONE SINGLE ISSUE that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

see JGalts post for the issues people really care about.
Midcan is a dope

1663770306657.png

It's Desantis time. If the choices are the same as 2020, 3rd party voters will matter. For the first time their popularity will grow immensely.

LOL Joe is doing OK, actually quite well. Of course the alt-right and the trolls are gonna whine and post nonsense, it's what they do. The Roe decision has 'woke' the people and they will vote. America is still the land of opportunity and tolerance for all.

Trump's America

Chapter 10 sgl.pdf

Let's go Donald: Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing: Atrocities 1 – 1056
What is "quite well'? You do not seem to be.

Who wants to guess what the B in JoeB stands for:

Bullshit
Blowhard
Butthead
Bunghole
Bimboy
Beaner
Bitch (thats my vote)
Blowjob
Bollocks (for the Brits)
Bumbler
Butt-pirate