POLL: "He was sent to us by God"

impeached potus must be a godsend, if god wanted America to descend into hate, with worst economy in a century, and while denying the existence of a pandemic...

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".
well, if one believes in God, then one would also believe in the devil.....

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~
We sure as hell (no pun intended) couldn't ask for more contrast from one to the next.

Trump was sent by God....The Kenyan negro was sent by Lucifer
THE END
Religious whack-jobbery makes me ill.

Believe me, we know where you stand on religion.
Christianity establishes a standard, a values system, decency, morality, normality, accountability, commonality...It is a catalyst to unity and togetherness...All things the filthy Left hates. Christianity stands in the way of the twisted Leftist agenda and the NEW America Lefties seek.

did two corinthians tell you that? :heehee:
No...three.

did you read about that in yer favorite book? :lmao:
How can you ruin a perfectly good ad hominem?

Why is this inane poll in the political forum? Try the freaking rubber room.
Several posters have offered interesting, honest, thoughtful responses. From across the political spectrum.

So clearly, many would disagree with you.

If this topic is beyond you, you're not required to participate.

Why is this inane poll in the political forum? Try the freaking rubber room.
Several posters have offered interesting, honest, thoughtful responses. From across the political spectrum.

So clearly, many would disagree with you.

If this topic is beyond you, you're not required to participate.
Thoughtful stuff like "impeachment must be a Godsend"? Surely you jest

Here's the deal; left wing bigots are doing a victory dance over the arrest of a couple of Christian Preachers for illegal assembly. Now they double down looking for a provocative quote from the right wing concerning President Trump and God that they can troll. Lefties are so predictable.

Here's the deal; left wing bigots are doing a victory dance over the arrest of a couple of Christian Preachers for illegal assembly. Now they double down looking for a provocative quote from the right wing concerning President Trump and God that they can troll. Lefties are so predictable.

I always celebrate when people who are ignorantly putting others in danger are arrested, I could give two shits about their religion.

He sent the locusts. Why not the Trump Plague?

Just kidding. God is sitting out another one. Or if you take the long view, from an epochal standpoint, he's still on his Day 7 rest.

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

I'd vote "neither".
God is God. No man on this earth can say he has or has not been sent by God. Only one Lord has been sent. He saves us still today.

I'd vote "neither".
I don't believe in a God that plays an active role in human affairs so #3 comes closest. If I did, I would have to say both #1 and #2 since God sends both rainbows and tornadoes.
There are no atheists in foxholes. That's a fact I discovered. Your opinion is your opinion and I'm not here to convert anyone. When it was bad ...I prayed.

I'd vote "neither".
well, if one believes in God, then one would also believe in the devil.....

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~
We sure as hell (no pun intended) couldn't ask for more contrast from one to the next.

Trump was sent by God....The Kenyan negro was sent by Lucifer
THE END
Religious whack-jobbery makes me ill.

Believe me, we know where you stand on religion.
Christianity establishes a standard, a values system, decency, morality, normality, accountability, commonality...It is a catalyst to unity and togetherness...All things the filthy Left hates. Christianity stands in the way of the twisted Leftist agenda and the NEW America Lefties seek.

did two corinthians tell you that? :heehee:
No...three.

did you read about that in yer favorite book? :lmao:
How can you ruin a perfectly good ad hominem?

cause i'm a stable genius.

I'd vote "neither".
God sent me to you

I'd vote "neither".
I don't believe in a God that plays an active role in human affairs so #3 comes closest. If I did, I would have to say both #1 and #2 since God sends both rainbows and tornadoes.
There are no atheists in foxholes. That's a fact I discovered. Your opinion is your opinion and I'm not here to convert anyone. When it was bad ...I prayed.
I'd wager that praying gave you much needed comfort. Nothing wrong with thinking you're not alone.

I'd vote "neither".

I either one of them was sent by GOD, if there is a GOD, I'd have ask... Why does GOD hate us?

I'd vote "neither".

We are all children of the Universe, so why can they be sent by a God but lost their way?

I'd vote "neither".

I either one of them was sent by GOD, if there is a GOD, I'd have ask... Why does GOD hate us?

Answer:

Adam had his way with Eve before Anu had his chance...

So since then Anu has been upset at the offspring of Adam...

Again, if their is a God like the Black Book claims then it mean all are from our Father but many lose their way....

Forum List

Back