"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
said trump.
i'm still waiting for evidence that ike told the airborne to jump on normandy. even bad managers, like dear leader, use a chain of command.

trump pardoned the proud boy liason (stone) and ordered flynn to operational command. a 5 paragraph order to each oath keeper is not necessary .

Huh? Wait…wait! Are you suggesting that it was righty “operatives” that did all that looting and destruction in the riots of 2020? It was right wing operatives that mobbed the streets to block them? You do realize that’s the same excuse that people are using about J6, right? Aaaaaand…we’re supposed to believe it’s fake for them…but true for you because????

And yes, the riots of 2020 DID target innocent people, those business owners had nothing to do with, not wanted to be a part of that riot, but those people destroyed their livelihoods non the less. Those people swarmed the streets and harassed people who didn’t want to be a part of those protests, but those protesters felt they hand a right to force others to be caught up in them.

Also, white fragility? Really. LOL…that’s funny…
exctly. the peaceful "black lives matters" memorial services were disrupted by "boogaloo boys"

false flags are a common right wing tactic .

the ted cruz hearings on "democrat " violence are available on c span.

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

link:
Latest events have proven this to be true:

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

link:
He did not break any laws. This is fabricated bullshit legal theory.

So we will ignore what he said that day, and focus on your imagination and opinion. Got it.
OR......
you could try to educate yourself by trying to learn some actual facts about subjects you are trying to sound intelligent about.
Playing dumb just doesn't cut it.

Abstract: On 6 January 2021, supporters of Donald Trump after a Trump rally stormed the Capitol. This article asks: How Did Donald Trump incite a coup attempt?
The presented research analyses parts of a dataset consisting of Trump’s most recent 8,736 tweets as well as Trump’s speech given at the rally that preceded the storming of the Capitol.

The article shows how Trump’s speech and use of Twitter triggered violence and that the coup was the consequence of a long chain of events that unfolded as a consequence of Trump’s authoritarian ideology, personality, and practices.

OR......
you could try to educate yourself by trying to learn some actual facts about subjects you are trying to sound intelligent about.
Playing dumb just doesn't cut it.

Abstract: On 6 January 2021, supporters of Donald Trump after a Trump rally stormed the Capitol. This article asks: How Did Donald Trump incite a coup attempt?
The presented research analyses parts of a dataset consisting of Trump’s most recent 8,736 tweets as well as Trump’s speech given at the rally that preceded the storming of the Capitol.

The article shows how Trump’s speech and use of Twitter triggered violence and that the coup was the consequence of a long chain of events that unfolded as a consequence of Trump’s authoritarian ideology, personality, and practices.

So opinion and imagination. And also ignoring the end of his speech where he says to go protest peacefully.
Thanks.

So opinion and imagination. And also ignoring the end of his speech where he says to go protest peacefully.
Thanks.
8,736 tweets pushing The Big Lie telling his witless sheeple the election was stolen from them and it was THEIR job to "fight like hell" against the certification of the winning candidates majority vote.

8,736 tweets pushing The Big Lie telling his witless sheeple the election was stolen from them and it was THEIR job to "fight like hell" against the certification of the winning candidates majority vote.
Thats not incitement to riot at the capitol and get physical.
Thats just your opinion and imagination.
But if you want to use metaphors as incitement, thats fine. Lets apply them equally.
Obama said to bring a gun to a knife fight. Of course, thats obviously not what he meant. I know that, but apparently you dont. So where is your outrage after that republican got shot on the baseball field? Using you and your retarded ilks logic, that is obamas fault.
What about when chumer said those two justices wont know what him them? Using your logic its his fault that guy tried to assassinate Kavanaugh.
Why arent you saying they should be held accountable?
I am sure you dont see my point or just pretend it doesnt exist. so i figure you are going to say they arent equal or whatever BS your hack ass can come up but its your logic. Or rather, what was spoon fed to you.
You cant run from that. You can deny its biting your ankles, but that doesnt mean it isnt :thup:

Thats not incitement to riot at the capitol and get physical.
Thats just your opinion and imagination.
But if you want to use metaphors as incitement, thats fine. Lets apply them equally.
Obama said to bring a gun to a knife fight. Of course, thats obviously not what he meant. I know that, but apparently you dont. So where is your outrage after that republican got shot on the baseball field? Using you and your retarded ilks logic, that is obamas fault.
What about when chumer said those two justices wont know what him them? Using your logic its his fault that guy tried to assassinate Kavanaugh.
Why arent you saying they should be held accountable?
I am sure you dont see my point or just pretend it doesnt exist. so i figure you are going to say they arent equal or whatever BS your hack ass can come up but its your logic. Or rather, what was spoon fed to you.
You cant run from that. You can deny its biting your ankles, but that doesnt mean it isnt :thup:
Right now we are only talking about Trump and whether he incited the Jan. 6th insurrection or not.
And the answer is yes, he did.
All of your distracting, "wh-whatabout" comparisons here have no bearing on the subject.
By the way, you are in a cult.

Right now we are only talking about Trump and whether he incited the Jan. 6th insurrection or not.
And the answer is yes, he did.
All of your distracting, "wh-whatabout" comparisons here have no bearing on the subject.
By the way, you are in a cult.
Im just applying your logic to other recent events in our history. Im sorry if that triggers you.
BTW, you binary dumbfuck, I cant stand trump. Never voted for him, and never will. I think he is a lying, childish, authoritarian POS. I just think you moonbats blew Jan 6th so out of proportion that it became a joke. To decent people anyway.

ZOMG THEY HAD GALLOWS! THEY WERE GOING TO HANG PENCE WHO IS 6 FOOT TALL!!!!"
1705004637723.png

1705004652531.png

:rofl: :rofl:
Fuckin moonbats

Forum List

Back