POLL: "He was sent to us by God"

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".

1. I don't know

2. I don't know

3. I don't know

well, if one believes in God, then one would also believe in the devil.....

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

no
no
no

but i wouldn't bet against the theory that if donny's tribble was ripped off his head, there would be a 666 marked on his scalp.

Mac, you are such a dumbass :lol:
Perhaps you could just answer the question. Don't you want to?
Here goes the condescending tone stemming from something stupid made up in his empty head.
Most people know wingers are insatiably dependent on their cult leaders. But how many actually think they are sent from god? Maybe 10 on this whole site?
Then your dumbass is going to use .2 percent of the board to attack half the population.
There are better ways to point out cultish behaviors besides ridiculous polls like this.
Puts a whole new meaning to pseudo science lol

Here goes the condescending tone stemming from something stupid made up in his empty head.
Most people know wingers are insatiably dependent on their cult leaders. But how many actually think they are sent from god? Maybe 10 on this whole site?
Then your dumbass is going to use .2 percent of the board to attack half the population.
There are better ways to point out cultish behaviors besides ridiculous polls like this.
yikes

yikes
Doubles down.
So predictable.

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".
I don't believe in a God that plays an active role in human affairs so #3 comes closest. If I did, I would have to say both #1 and #2 since God sends both rainbows and tornadoes.

Forum List

Back