POLL: "He was sent to us by God"

No. No. Yes.

I don't think that our reigning God, or any Deity from similar mythologies, can just willy-nilly send people to our world like that. No, these Gods have to impregnate a nubile Human before the claim of sending anyone to us can be credible. In the old days the Gods got to have sex with the nubile humans. Why is the Christian God such a prude?

Mac, you are such a dumbass :lol:
Perhaps you could just answer the question. Don't you want to?
Here goes the condescending tone stemming from something stupid made up in his empty head.
Most people know wingers are insatiably dependent on their cult leaders. But how many actually think they are sent from god? Maybe 10 on this whole site?
Then your dumbass is going to use .2 percent of the board to attack half the population.
There are better ways to point out cultish behaviors besides ridiculous polls like this.
Puts a whole new meaning to pseudo science lol

i have more of a problem when the secretary of energy rick perry, the secretary of state mike pompeo, & the former UN ambassador/joneser nikki haley (who wants the VP gig if pence gets booted out) saying it.
They said he was a gift from god?

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".
Everything that happens is under God's control, even your postings.

No. No. Yes.

I don't think that our reigning God, or any Deity from similar mythologies, can just willy-nilly just send people to our world like that. No, these Gods have to impregnate a nubile Human before the claim of sending anyone to us could be credible. In the old days the Gods got to have sex with the nubile humans. Why is the Christian God such a prude?
So now you're a Christian?

Here goes the condescending tone stemming from something stupid made up in his empty head.
Most people know wingers are insatiably dependent on their cult leaders. But how many actually think they are sent from god? Maybe 10 on this whole site?
Then your dumbass is going to use .2 percent of the board to attack half the population.
There are better ways to point out cultish behaviors besides ridiculous polls like this.

i have more of a problem when the secretary of energy rick perry, the secretary of state mike pompeo, & the former UN ambassador/joneser nikki haley (who wants the VP gig if pence gets booted out) saying it.
Dang rick perry said that about trump and Obama.
What a fuckin loon

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".
The devil sent us both assholes.

No. No. Yes.

I don't think that our reigning God, or any Deity from similar mythologies, can just willy-nilly send people to our world like that. No, these Gods have to impregnate a nubile Human before the claim of sending anyone to us can be credible. In the old days the Gods got to have sex with the nubile humans. Why is the Christian God such a prude?
Remind me again, who did Yahweh fuck?

What a fuckin loon

he said that about obama? oh please link that.

No. No. Yes.

Mary From The Block.

What a fuckin loon

‘Barack Obama didn’t get to be the president of the United States without being ordained by God. Neither did Donald Trump. … God’s used imperfect people all through history.’
Rick Perry

No. No. Yes.

I don't think that our reigning God, or any Deity from similar mythologies, can just willy-nilly just send people to our world like that. No, these Gods have to impregnate a nubile Human before the claim of sending anyone to us could be credible. In the old days the Gods got to have sex with the nubile humans. Why is the Christian God such a prude?
So now you're a Christian?

Nope. My Goddess is a Libertine.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry in a Fox News interview called Trump 'the chosen one' who was 'sent by God to do great things'

US Secretary of State compares Trump to Esther, 'It's possible God sent him to save Israel' - Premier Christian News | Headlines, Breaking News, Comment & Analysis

Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'

No. No. Yes.

I still have a hard time believing that fucking Franco Harris caught that god damn tipped ball, after all these year and replays.

Ops, that was the Immaculate Reception....Never Mind.

What a fuckin loon

‘Barack Obama didn’t get to be the president of the United States without being ordained by God. Neither did Donald Trump. … God’s used imperfect people all through history.’
Rick Perry

ya, i just saw that in the first of 3 links i posted about them all. who knew rick was a bipartisin loon?

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Certain people are meant to die in 2020. Our current leaders were put there for a reason. They are doing God's will.

Looks like true Americans disagree with the OP.

---Rick Perry’s belief that Trump was chosen by God is shared by many in a fast-growing Christian movement---

lol.... apparently he also thought the same about obamaaaaaaaaaa.................:afro:

Forum List

Back