Zone1 If God Is All Powerful, All Knowing, and All Loving, Then Why Didn't He Create Us To Be Perfect Like Himself

Then you haven't been paying attention:
  1. Red shift, CMB, Friedman's solution to Einstein's field equation, red shift, FLoT, SLoT, inflation, the existence of paired particles and quantum mechanics all say the universe was created from matter and energy that was not pre-existing.
  2. The SLoT precludes matter and energy from being an eternal source for creating universes.
Kinky Friedman

Again.

Tell us how you did during Covid.
Did you ever see the Cosmos with Neal DeGrass Tyson? Or the one with Carl Sagan? Very interesting. They were saying how usually when a new religion spreads, it usually spreads to the dumbest/poorest people first and slowly works it's way up to the smarter/richer people. If it's a good story, it spreads throughout all of society. Like, there are a lot of poor scientologists and a lot of rich ones too. I don't know if that religion spread first through the poor or rich. I think that one started with rich people.

Anyways, they were saying the Christianity story, as unbelievable as it is, spread throughout all aspects of society fast. The rich, the poor, the middle class. They all gobbled up that story hook line and sinker. Which fascinates me. It's such an unbelievable story.

But hey, you still swallow it to this day. You're no smarter than the Greeks who swallowed this story 1800 years ago.

I am a very well-educated person, and I am not too worried about what Tyson or Sagan or you have to say, sealybobo, on the creator, creation, or religion.
Likewise. When you tell me I'll "burn in hell" for not believing your story, I'm not too worried about it. And I'm very well educated too. What does that mean? How far along are you in your education?

I have 1/3rd of a Masters. I was getting one for shits and giggles when I got a new job and dropped out of the program. How "well" educated are you? Do you even have a bachelors degree?

Likewise. When you tell me I'll "burn in hell" for not believing your story, I'm not too worried about it. And I'm very well educated too. What does that mean? How far along are you in your education?

I have 1/3rd of a Masters. I was getting one for shits and giggles when I got a new job and dropped out of the program. How "well" educated are you? Do you even have a bachelors degree?
I never said any such thing about you. You won't burn in hell based on what I believe.

Two Masters and extra graduate level work.

If you have the time, do finish your Master's. You will find the exercise will pare and sharpen your logic faculties.

I never said any such thing about you. You won't burn in hell based on what I believe.

If you have the time, do finish your Master's. You will find the exercise will pare and sharpen your logic faculties.
I don't see what the other 12 classes will do for me. I'm already a master when it comes to sales. I remember 30 years ago going to sales seminars. Now I could teach them.

If my company said they'd pay if I went back and finished, nah, I wouldn't go back. I'm 53. Starting to plan to retire. What the fuck am I going to do with a masters?

And I wonder if I would have got this job if I had a masters on my resume. I created the job I have now. When I started, it didn't pay nearly what it does now. I may have seemed over qualified with a masters on my resume.

You never said that? Then you aren't a Christian.

I tend to think the "you'll go to hell" people are the real christians. You are a cherry picker.

I don't see what the other 12 classes will do for me. I'm already a master when it comes to sales. I remember 30 years ago going to sales seminars. Now I could teach them.

If my company said they'd pay if I went back and finished, nah, I wouldn't go back. I'm 53. Starting to plan to retire. What the fuck am I going to do with a masters?

And I wonder if I would have got this job if I had a masters on my resume. I created the job I have now. When I started, it didn't pay nearly what it does now. I may have seemed over qualified with a masters on my resume.
Good on you, then.

Pre-Life in the Mother Universe

When intelligence and the life-force already exist, there's no need for a god. That is Intelligent Self-Design and Self-Creation as beings in this universe. So the ruling class's invention of religion was intended to humiliate its subjects and for them to identify it as one with the Higher Power. Its preachers say we are only creatures.
I don't believe it to be self design or self creation. If something is self-existent, I believe it has always existed and was not created or made and neither indeed can be. I believe when the intelligence of man is inseparably connected with eternal matter, then the intelligence receives a fullness of joy. God creates mankind from eternal intelligence and eternal matter to create mankind with both a spiritual body and a physical body. Spirit matter is first combined with our intelligence to make our spirits and then later our spirit bodies are combined with a more course matter of this life to make the physical beings we are today. In this mortal world our physical bodies will die and the union of our physical bodies with our spirits separates. However, through the grace of God, our spirits will all resurrect and again have physical bodies of flesh and bones in the resurrection to never die again. Being inseparably connected with the elements brings a fullness of joy to our souls.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:33-34
33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy;
34 And when separated, man cannot receive a fulness of joy.

Regarding the dead who died before Christ was resurrected, the following verse speaks of waiting to be resurrected to have a body again as a bondage.

Doctrine and Covenants 138:50
50 For the dead had looked upon the long absence of their spirits from their bodies as a bondage.

Last edited:
Who said I was a Christian? sealybobo, we agree much more than we disagree, but you sure do the 'virtue signal prance' when irked.
I was talking to Sweet Sue. Why did you butt in? And when you butted in, it made it seem like you were defending Christians and Sweet Sue. If we agree, why are you butting in here?

You said I am a very well-educated person, and I am not too worried about what Tyson or Sagan or you have to say, sealybobo, on the creator, creation, or religion.

So if you agree with them and me, why did you chime in? I simply thought you were defending that dingbat I was arguing with. Now you got me confused.

So you butted in where it seemed like you were suggesting you are religious and don't care what two other smart guys have to say.
The Cosmos was a really good watch if you are an on the fence atheist. Or agnostic Atheist. Because it sort of lays out human history, religion, and scientific facts. The history and facts make it obvious religions were made up, by men, to control us.

So you know EVERYTHING that is said in the Cosmos? Wow! And you haven't even watched them?

So please don't ever recommend a book on anything to me ever. Because I will tell you I am a very well-educated person, and I am not too worried about what that author or you have to say, John, on the creator, creation, or religion. Or any subject for that matter.

Who said I was a Christian? sealybobo, we agree much more than we disagree, but you sure do the 'virtue signal prance' when irked.
I want to repeat this part

please don't ever recommend a book on anything to me ever. Because I will tell you the same thing you just told me. I am a very well-educated person, and I am not too worried about what that author or you have to say, John, on the creator, creation, or religion. Or any subject for that matter.

I was talking to Sweet Sue. Why did you butt in? And when you butted in, it made it seem like you were defending Christians and Sweet Sue. If we agree, why are you butting in here?

You said I am a very well-educated person, and I am not too worried about what Tyson or Sagan or you have to say, sealybobo, on the creator, creation, or religion.

So if you agree with them and me, why did you chime in? I simply thought you were defending that dingbat I was arguing with. Now you got me confused.

So you butted in where it seemed like you were suggesting you are religious and don't care what two other smart guys have to say.
The Cosmos was a really good watch if you are an on the fence atheist. Or agnostic Atheist. Because it sort of lays out human history, religion, and scientific facts. The history and facts make it obvious religions were made up, by men, to control us.

So you know EVERYTHING that is said in the Cosmos? Wow! And you haven't even watched them?

So please don't ever recommend a book on anything to me ever. Because I will tell you I am a very well-educated person, and I am not too worried about what that author or you have to say, John, on the creator, creation, or religion. Or any subject for that matter.
You are swirling in the "Virtue Signal Prance" again. I do have a religion. I don't care what Tyson or de Grasse have to say, other than I support their right to express what they think. That does not mean I buy it, or what you think about it.

You are like the MAGA, you hate being opposed.

You are swirling in the "Virtue Signal Prance" again. I do have a religion. I don't care what Tyson or de Grasse have to say, other than I support their right to express what they think. That does not mean I buy it, or what you think about it.

You are like the MAGA, you hate being opposed.
Hey if you have a God theory you want to tell me about that you think isn't filled with fatal flaws, I'm all ears. Maybe you can even convert me. Why not continue and tell me about this religion instead of keeping us hanging? Come on man don't make this take longer than it has to. You got something you think I would buy? Let's hear it. Or tell me what you didn't agree with on the Cosmos. Did you even watch them? They are incredible. Better than any religions explanation of the origins of man and this planet and our place in the universe.

sealybobo is virtue pracing, so I will leave it with

1705971239496.png

Did you ever see the Cosmos with Neal DeGrass Tyson? Or the one with Carl Sagan? Very interesting. They were saying how usually when a new religion spreads, it usually spreads to the dumbest/poorest people first and slowly works it's way up to the smarter/richer people. If it's a good story, it spreads throughout all of society. Like, there are a lot of poor scientologists and a lot of rich ones too. I don't know if that religion spread first through the poor or rich. I think that one started with rich people.

Anyways, they were saying the Christianity story, as unbelievable as it is, spread throughout all aspects of society fast. The rich, the poor, the middle class. They all gobbled up that story hook line and sinker. Which fascinates me. It's such an unbelievable story.

But hey, you still swallow it to this day. You're no smarter than the Greeks who swallowed this story 1800 years ago.

Do you still believe masks work?

What about social distancing?

Physician, heal thyself

Of course. For two years I didn’t even get a cold because I wore a mask, washed hands, kept out of nose, and worked from home. Never before did I go two years

In case your mind is even the least bit open, I mean even a little:

If you wall yourself off from other humans, you probably are less likely to get viruses. However, here's what happened instead: our kids suffered terribly in all ways: academically, socially, mentally; people got fatter and more addicted; our economy crashed. THIS is what was wrong with lockdowns. If you have no human contact you will obviously not get sick. This might be worth it if we're talking about Ebola with a 95% mortality rate. It wasn't even REMOTELY worth it for Covid.

can you accept that? Let's see.

Forum List

Back