"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

link:
"On path" you remind me of BERIA

Show me the man and I'll show you the crime” was Beria's infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin's death in 1953,

Your honor X put Y 'on the path" ....okay , death sentence.
What a moron , "On the path"

In a court of law, Donald Trump is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that he committed any criminal acts.
Unless we have all watched and heard him commit those criminal acts with our own eyes and ears.
Which we have.
In that case he's only "not guilty" to gullible fools and cultists and not being formally tried and sentenced yet is really only a formality.

Last edited:
U

Unless we have all watched and heard him commit those criminal acts with our own eyes and ears.
Which we have.
In that case he's only "not guilty" to gullible fools and cultists and not being formally tried and sentenced yet is really only a formality.
Presumptions of innocence. In a court of law.

"On path" you remind me of BERIA

Show me the man and I'll show you the crime” was Beria's infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin's death in 1953,

Your honor X put Y 'on the path" ....okay , death sentence.
What a moron , "On the path"
Show me the man and I'll show you the crime”
This is what MAGA does.

Im just applying your logic to other recent events in our history. Im sorry if that triggers you.
BTW, you binary dumbfuck, I cant stand trump. Never voted for him, and never will. I think he is a lying, childish, authoritarian POS. I just think you moonbats blew Jan 6th so out of proportion that it became a joke. To decent people anyway.
Who blew it out of proportion? Wasn't me. Apparently wasn't you either. (Social) Media sure did blow it up, as it was thousands of people recording themselves on their mobile devices. Tailor fit situation. Parties and politicians blew it up too.

But a joke? Didn't find it funny then or now. :dunno:

Trump is Jesus?

You’re insane

1705773415784.png

Forum List

Back