CDZ POLL: An Abortion Kills a Child

POLL: An Abortion Kills a Child

• Total voters
Reminder.

1. This thread is in the CDZ; ALL CDZ rules apply.
2. You can change your answers at any time.
3. All sides are invited to present any and all evidence to support their views.
4. Posts and responses are asked to be confined to the subject of this OP. "Does and abortion kill a child, or not?"
5. For Reference, this thread and poll is in reference to abortions and the biology of HUMAN beings, only.
6. This thread is NOT about whether or not abortions "SHOULD" be legal or illegal. It is ONLY about whether or not an abortion kills a child.
The question should be about if it takes a life...by using "child" it leaves semantical wiggle room, the argument will then get bogged down in fetus is/is not a child making the intent of the poll near impossible to achieve.

The argument for this thread is clear.

We all know it's alive and in the fetal stage of his or her life. Don't we?

So I take it that terminating a budding flower is not killing a life form? Can a fetus breathe on their own in the womb? Where do the fetus take a crap? It is not alive until ejected from the mothers vagina and can breathe on it's own and begins to have mental memories.

Reminder.

3. All sides are invited to present any and all evidence to support their views.
4. Posts and responses are asked to be confined to the subject of this OP. "Does and abortion kill a child, or not?"
5. For Reference, this thread and poll is in reference to abortions and the biology of HUMAN beings, only.
6. This thread is NOT about whether or not abortions "SHOULD" be legal or illegal. It is ONLY about whether or not an abortion kills a child.
It's a device by which you can frame the argument to your favor. Not too clever, but you'll fool some of the people some of the time.

I have never understood what difference it makes between a baby 5 minutes before birth and 5 minutes after. An aborted life was snuffed out, possibilities destroyed, not even given a chance to dream and achieve.

Q: Who supports the right to kill a child 5 minutes prior to birth?
A: NOBODY
SOME of your Dim Dem buddies DO, Doc. PLEASE do your homework before posting such nonsense.

I have never understood what difference it makes between a baby 5 minutes before birth and 5 minutes after. An aborted life was snuffed out, possibilities destroyed, not even given a chance to dream and achieve.

SOME of your Dim Dem buddies DO, Doc. PLEASE do your homework before posting such nonsense.

REALLY? Provide us a link to one of my "buddies" in USMB who supports such a thing. Thanks in advance - Ya LOON :poke:

REALLY? Provide us a link to one of my "buddies" in USMB who supports such a thing. Thanks in advance - Ya LOON :poke:
Check out the post just before yours (#41). Oh he doesn't come out and say it's okay to abort 5 minutes before birth, but the logic is implied. If not a child 5 minutes before birth, then legal termination is still an option. See how that works.

Reminder.

I voted true, but am open to the argument that a lack of brain activity in the early stages of a child's life changes things.

I personally accept self-defense or rape as exceptions I would want in legislation protecting children from abortion.

As with most of these kinds of questions the rational answer is neither and both depending on the circumstances.

Personally I don't think of a 6 week old fetus as a child but I do think a 6 month old fetus is close enough to a child and i think a 7 - 9 month old fetus is a child

Should an expectant mother of triplets be allowed in the HOV lane? When an in vitro fertilization clinic empties their freezers, are they committing mass murder?
Off topic.

The op is about whether or not an abortion kills a child. It is not about the recognition or non recognition of them in other situations. That is for another debate somewhere else.

I believe an abortion ends a life. I don’t have any scientific mumbo jumbo to trot out or any great theological or philosophical manual to shake in people’s faces.

I just feel that it is a life.
If you followed Peter Norths shake in the face lead, we'd have a non-issue ;)
Wow! I would BET most that post (Hey, nice little rhyme!) on here have NO idea who Peter North is. I've seen quite a few videos of the man "in action". Definitely NOT for the feint of heart!

Forum List

Back