- Jun 18, 2015
- Reaction score
I do not want to challenge anyone's religious beliefs. However, I do have to ask if you realize that legal determinations about whether or not an abortion kills a child can NOT be established by something like scripture. (1st Amendment)Jeremiah chapter 1, God said to Jeremiah "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were bornI sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations. My belief is that if God formed him in the womb, He formed you and me. I also believe that we are His most precious creation and when the abortion doctor stands before God he will be asked " How dare you murder my most valued creation"?Reminder.
1. This thread is in the CDZ; ALL CDZ rules apply.
2. You can change your answers at any time.
3. All sides are invited to present any and all evidence to support their views.
4. Posts and responses are asked to be confined to the subject of this OP. "Does and abortion kill a child, or not?"
5. For Reference, this thread and poll is in reference to abortions and the biology of HUMAN beings, only.
6. This thread is NOT about whether or not abortions "SHOULD" be legal or illegal. It is ONLY about whether or not an abortion kills a child.
Do you not use any biology oe secular arguments to support your views at all?