Poll; 6 In 10 Americans Say Trump Should Be Held To Account For His Crimes On January 6th

And then adjusted for that, genius.
Adjusted for TDS maybe.... we aren't falling for it troll... try again dumbass....
You still haven't told me what Trump's crime was... what triable crime has he committed dummy?....
Any trial will need to see that charge first and foremost or the prosecution would be laughed out of court...
Kind of Like how we laugh you off the board everyday.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I respectfully demur. Plenty of Republicans were called to testify.
Plenty of Republicans who Don Trump (I think) would expect to defend him.
Yet, they have refused to come before the Committee and defend their former boss. Despite invitations and even subpoenas.
Jordan, Meadows, Navarro, Biggs, Stone, Eastman, Bannon, etc.
They were in a position to know stuff that may be exculpatory for Don T. To set him free from suspicion.
Yet, they refuse to come forward and defend him.

Cheney said today that about 30 witnesses have taken the 5th Amendment so as not to incriminate themselves.

I dunno what that all means, but one does have to wonder why there is NOT this rush to defend Don Trump.
What's up with that?
What is there to defend President Trump against?

IF this was a legitimate hearing on Jan 6, wouldn't there be legitimate Republicans on the committee? Wouldn't House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger, and Officer Michael Byrd who murdered an unarmed woman be testifying?

What is there to defend President Trump against?

That's not for me to say, poster Markle. I ain't a lawyer.
However, a careful reading of my post will reveal that my poor avatar has been responding to those posts by Trumpers who complain than no one is there to defend Don T.

My post was simply to pose the question --Why hasn't Jordan, Meadows, Eastman, Boebert, et al, come before the Committee to defend him in his hour of need?

Can you, poster Markle, explain why those Republican loyalists refuse to defend him in a televised hearing?

However, a careful reading of my post will reveal that my poor avatar has been responding to those posts by Trumpers who complain than no one is there to defend Don T.

My post was simply to pose the question --Why hasn't Jordan, Meadows, Eastman, Boebert, et al, come before the Committee to defend him in his hour of need?

Can you, poster Markle, explain why those Republican loyalists refuse to defend him in a televised hearing?
What is there to defend him against?

So you've got nothing, still.

Do you really put any weight in a contrived committee, with no legitimate Republicans, holding a "hearing" actually PRODUCED by a major CBS producer for your benefit?

Again, why are you ignoring a legitimate question? If you weren't drowning in TDS, you'd want to see their answers too. But then,

IF this was a legitimate hearing on Jan 6, wouldn't there be legitimate Republicans on the committee? Wouldn't House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger, and Officer Michael Byrd who murdered an unarmed woman be testifying?

Because they don’t have to. You idiots haven’t made a case for anything but your own mental disorders…

And still, the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies cannot articulate ANY "crimes" Trump had committed.

The only thing they make clear, is that they are mindless brainwashed idiots without any self awareness, or common sense.

After the THREE YEARS of lies about Russia Russia Russia blew up in their faces, they carry on AGAIN with ANOTHER witch hunt.

The very definition of INSANITY!!!!

:rolleyes:

So you've got nothing, still.
Me? Why would I have any valid information on criminal behavior by Don Trump?
You are expecting too much of my poor avatar poster Markle.
I'm just an old, long retired business bloke who now farms a bit near a cultured university-town. It's a good life. But we don't do criminal investigations, ---the bride and me. It's regretful if you thought I was a active federal prosecutor.

=====================================================================

Do you really put any weight in a contrived committee, with no legitimate Republicans, holding a "hearing" actually PRODUCED by a major CBS producer for your benefit?
Oh, this particular Committee? You betcha. My sense of it is that they are being measured and fair and careful. They are, in my opinion, handicapped in the public perception due to the charges of not being 'bi-partisan'. And that, again in my opinion, was the intent of McCarthy and McConnell when they refused the first proposed independent committee and then attempted to poison-pill the current committee. THAT was a dumb move by McCarthy...as Don Trump himself stated over this past weekend.
As far as having the ex-President of ABC helping with the organization (more than a thousand interviews, thousands of documents and emails!)...well, that was a shrewd move. After all, a seasoned 'communications' expert experienced in relaying sprawling multi-faceted events can bring his knowledge to bear on how to convey a big but understandable narrative out of that mass of data. Duh!

====================================================================

IF this was a legitimate hearing on Jan 6, wouldn't there be legitimate Republicans on the committee?
Well, good poster Markle, do this: Google up Kinsinger's and Cheney's voting records. They are over 90% in agreeance with Republican proposed bills. More in agreement than many many GOP'rs who are NOT on the committee. Really, mi amigo, voting records can tell one a lot about your Reps political positions. Trust me on that,

And notably, remember this poster Markle, the House of Representatives has about 210 Republican Representatives. Thus a large pool of members to nominated to the Committee. So McCarthy then names ('poison pills') two Reps that themselves are subject to subpoena for their actions before, during, and after January 6th.

I think you are a smart guy and I'll bet you readily understand one doesn't put on a grand jury the very suspects the grand jury will be investigating. Why not, instead, dip into that pool of 210....and get some Reps that have no association with the events of January 6th?

Really, ain't that kinda sorta a Captain Obvious moment?

Because they don’t have to. You idiots haven’t made a case for anything but your own mental disorders…
Have you watched the hearings, poster 'j-mac'?

=======================================================================================
"And still, the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies cannot articulate ANY "crimes" Trump had committed...... they are mindless brainwashed idiots without any self awareness....."

Whew!!!
Gonna hafta get you back on de-caff, good poster Sea7. Your avatar is getting just a tad shrill. A bit frantic. IMHO

And, by the way, have you watched the hearings?

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that 58% of Americans believe Donald Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection and support charging him with a crime. Six in 10 also say the House select committee's probe into Jan. 6 is fair and impartial.

It’s coming.
What crimes? Even the Jan 6th committee has said they will not be referring Trump for any criminal charges.

Sedition

Conspiracy

Incitement to riot

Intefering with Congressioal business

Mail, wire & bank fraud

Intimidation of public officials

Harrassment

Trump & his mob should be indicted, tried, found guilty & sentenced to 20 years. That way the next dirtbag like Trump who comes along will think twice before trying the same thing. This Country needs to be protected from scum like Trump & his co conspirators.
the next dirtbag?..... you had better start looking at the congress because many of them are dirt bags who are enriching themselves at our expense....

Hard to hold someone “accountable ” for a crime you classify as such because you feel it should be a crime that you want him to have committed

Last edited:
So which one of these is accurate?
2022%2006%2021%20%20Job%20approval-X2.jpg
Haha, pathetic cult whataboutism. Sad!

Hard to hold someone “accountable ” for a crime you classify as such because you feel it should be a crime that you want him to have committed
Right, and when your cult high priests ARE convicted of crimes, you claim the justice system is rigged.

We know the pathetic rigged game of the squealing cultists. You're about as original as a Fast and Furious sequel.

Forum List

Back