Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election

So, for purely political reasons, I'm of the opinion that Trump should not be prosecuted, or at least not until after the election. But ...

What do you do with a demagogue who whips crowds into a frenzy with false accusations? What do you do if a political movement encourages people to deny the results of an election? If it creates dissent and rebellion against the government?

Try to set aside you're current political preferences, or even whether Trump actually did these things. If you were convinced someone was guilty of such acts - what IS the proper response? Does freedom of speech allow people to incite rebellion?

Weather53 will see his Orangeness convicted and confined.

Not a thing can be done to prevent it.

All of his revenge and retribution means nothing: only to laughed at in ridicule.

Weather53 will see his Orangeness convicted and confined.

Not a thing can be done to prevent it.

All of his revenge and retribution means nothing: only to laughed at in ridicule.
But…but…but…my illegal liable statements, that you charged me with, is what I seeking exoneration from 😂

It's time for cult members to stop conflation republican primary voters for the majority of the American people. This poll shows exactly where the majority of voting Americans stand on this situation. These numbers do not show that trump gains more support every time he's indicted.

Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; DeSantis Slips, Trump Widens Lead In GOP Primary

In the wake of a federal indictment accusing former President Donald Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Americans 54 - 42 percent think Trump should be prosecuted on criminal charges, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll released today. Democrats (95 - 5 percent) and independents (57 - 37 percent) think the former president should be prosecuted on criminal charges for allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, while Republicans (85 - 12 percent) think Trump should not be prosecuted. The poll was conducted from August 10th through August 14th.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) think the federal criminal charges accusing former President Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election are either very serious (52 percent) or somewhat serious (12 percent), while roughly one-third (32 percent) think they are either not too serious (11 percent) or not serious at all (21 percent).

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

what majority, name them all.

Forum List

Back