Poll; 6 In 10 Americans Say Trump Should Be Held To Account For His Crimes On January 6th

You've had plenty of time to find out.
Well see if facts were in evidence then he would be on trial for a charged crime versus the witch hunt expedition for the 4th/5th time to try and find something to charge.
Lot of facts there so recharge your safe space protector before reading and responding

Last edited:
Well see if facts we in evidence then he would be on trial for a charged crime versus the witch hunt expedition for the 4th/5th time to try and find something to charge.
Lot of facts there so recharge your safe space protector before reading and responding
Why would he be on trial before the investigation is even over? Dang you are dumb.

Why would he be on trial before the investigation is even over? Dang you are dumb.
Character%20I-X2.jpg

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that 58% of Americans believe Donald Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection and support charging him with a crime. Six in 10 also say the House select committee's probe into Jan. 6 is fair and impartial.

It’s coming.
ABC? The Daily Kooks? Hahahah! This can be flushed with the rest of the crap.

How can he be on trial for his crimes when no crimes have been charged?
Yet your very fake thread title says he needs to be held accountable for crimes that have no evidence of existing

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that 58% of Americans believe Donald Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection and support charging him with a crime. Six in 10 also say the House select committee's probe into Jan. 6 is fair and impartial.

It’s coming.
Hang the POS

It’s coming.
Unless there were actual crimes committed, he will be held accountable for exactly nothing.

Well obviously you are soothing yourself with idiotic, embarrassing lies, given how many of them have publicly said they want criminal referrals to the DOJ. You are so fucking dumb sometimes.
Speaking of being so fucking dumb ^^^. Already revealed there will be NO criminal referrals. Cry some more.

Where is that hysterical mod that I had NEVER seen in these threads before who rushed in here last night hair on fire telling me to go get fucked because I declared the thread title to be the fake it is?

Where is that hysterical mod that I had NEVER seen in these threads before who rushed in here last night hair on fire telling me to go get fucked because I declared the thread title to be the fake it is?
Probably laughing at your childish cult coping mechanisms, just like we are.

I like the one where you give opinions on the hearings you haven't watched.

Last edited:
You fool... if they hold a trial it would be a disaster for the dems on the committee... they would have to show their cards... all of their cards not just the hand pick ones they have so easily fooled you with....
hey butt man how's Joe working out for ya?.....
Maybe Gym Jordan, Meadows, Navarro etc who are dodging supeonas should instead show up & tell THEIR side of it.

Or are they scared of Liz Cheney who would tear them to pieces when they tried to con the committee with their bullshit? Or are they afraid to take the 5th?

The hearing room ain't Fox News.

The facts.
You're gonna have to do better than that. Be specific or this is just another I-hates-Trump thread.

I've asked this question numerous times and the best anyone was able to do was to quote Trump saying "Fight like hell" (which is a rhetorical phrase people use every day) while completely ignoring the fact that he told them to go to the Capital and protest "peacefully and patriotically".

You're gonna have to do better than that. Be specific or this is just another I-hates-Trump thread.

I've asked this question numerous times and the best anyone was able to do was to quote Trump saying "Fight like hell" (which is a rhetorical phrase people use every day) while completely ignoring the fact that he told them to go to the Capital and protest "peacefully and patriotically".

If you don't know the facts by now, you deserve Trump.

On what basis do people think he's responsible?

What are his crimes?

Trump has not committed any crimes

Trump told us he was committing a crime on JANUARY 6.

Lots of FBI subpoenas issued today to some of the fake electors . . .

He didn’t mention fake TRUMP electors from Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico on Jan6 but he tied himself to the Eastman Coup plot who and which is tied to the fake electors. The crime of conspiracy and attempting to defraud the US Government and the American people by overturning “winning” the 2020 election by fraudulent and illegal means.

Trump announced his conspiracy to commit a crime on Jan6 while the PROUD BOYS 200 Strong were casing a way to enter the Capitol unlawfully that day.

Even Trump as president has no authority to “change the rules” so that he can “win”. That’s illegal.

”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05​

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to​

Here is TRUMP’s announcement that the EASTMAN crime was the objective on “wild” insurrection day.

Jan6, 2021

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John (EASTMAN) is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”​
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it.​
Here’s a fat fk 4 Trump who got a subpoena​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back