Poll: Biden disapproval hits new high as more Americans say they would vote for Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What is absolutely astonishing to me is that Trump could essentially rerun his 2016 campaign, it is that campaign and his policies that voters are comparing to Bidens.

This was made possible because Biden either rolled back popular Trump policies at your border and in energy etc, and Americas "competitors" have gained greatly.

Poll: Biden disapproval hits new high as more Americans say they would vote for Trump

As inflation keeps rising and recession fears loom, a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that Joe Biden is currently in the worst shape of his presidency.

The survey of 1,541 U.S. adults, which was conducted from June 10-13, found that if another presidential election were held today, more registered voters say they would cast ballots for Donald Trump (44%) than for Biden (42%) — even though the House Jan. 6 committee has spent the last week linking Trump to what it called a “seditious conspiracy” to overturn the 2020 election and laying the groundwork for possible criminal prosecution.

It's the economy, stupid
(not to call anyone names)
Even with a shitty economy, a guy who got "81 million votes* would have a base of support that would be able manage to keep his numbers at least in the low 40s.

As big an incompetent boob that Carter was, he could still manage to get the party faithful to support him.

I find that poll hard to believe.....Unless Trump wins the primary I doubt I'd vote for him. Hopefully we have a slate of viable hopefuls running in the primaries.....Much to the dismay of the dems our bench of non-RINOs is deep. ;)

I find that poll hard to believe.....Unless Trump wins the primary I doubt I'd vote for him. Hopefully we have a slate of viable hopefuls running in the primaries.....Much to the dismay of the dems our bench of non-RINOs is deep. ;)
You would vote for a Primary Challenger to Trump 😆

What is absolutely astonishing to me is that Trump could essentially rerun his 2016 campaign, it is that campaign and his policies that voters are comparing to Bidens.

This was made possible because Biden either rolled back popular Trump policies at your border and in energy etc, and Americas "competitors" have gained greatly.

As inflation keeps rising and recession fears loom, a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that Joe Biden is currently in the worst shape of his presidency.

The survey of 1,541 U.S. adults, which was conducted from June 10-13, found that if another presidential election were held today, more registered voters say they would cast ballots for Donald Trump (44%) than for Biden (42%) — even though the House Jan. 6 committee has spent the last week linking Trump to what it called a “seditious conspiracy” to overturn the 2020 election and laying the groundwork for possible criminal prosecution.
More Americans did vote for Trump.

But but but, Orange man bad. They're showing us that during prime time. Meanwhile, inflation hits 8.6%.

The personality traits that make Trump so unlikable to many people are also what made him able to handle the media onslaught and outperform every modern President. Since the media has no chance of ever giving a conservative an equal shot, it will take a tough guy like Trump to be a successful Republican President and I'm not sure we have any of those. In a perfect world, I'd like to see DeSantis get a a four year training period as VP, if Trump's fragile ego could handle a successful, intelligent, up and coming star who will, no doubt, garner many accolades himself.

Forum List

Back