Poll; 6 In 10 Americans Say Trump Should Be Held To Account For His Crimes On January 6th

"Where is that hysterical mod that I had NEVER seen in these threads before..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster Weather53, trust me, don't do that.
Don't tread where wiser angels than you.....won't go.

Look, I ain't no chatroom Yoda, but........but dissing Mods is sorta like kicking junkyard dogs.
Your own junk becomes eminently kick-able. If you get my drift.

In short, don't let hubris get in the way of you being smart.

Your friend, C.

Trump told us he was committing a crime on JANUARY 6.

Lots of FBI subpoenas issued today to some of the fake electors . . .

He didn’t mention fake TRUMP electors from Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico on Jan6 but he tied himself to the Eastman Coup plot who and which is tied to the fake electors. The crime of conspiracy and attempting to defraud the US Government and the American people by overturning “winning” the 2020 election by fraudulent and illegal means.

Trump announced his conspiracy to commit a crime on Jan6 while the PROUD BOYS 200 Strong were casing a way to enter the Capitol unlawfully that day.

Even Trump as president has no authority to “change the rules” so that he can “win”. That’s illegal.

”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05​

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to​

Here is TRUMP’s announcement that the EASTMAN crime was the objective on “wild” insurrection day.

Jan6, 2021

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John (EASTMAN) is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”​
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it.​
Here’s a fat fk 4 Trump who got a subpoena​
Irrelevant. The thread is about Trump's alleged crimes on January 6.

Have you watched the hearings, poster 'j-mac'?

=======================================================================================

Whew!!!
Gonna hafta get you back on de-caff, good poster Sea7. Your avatar is getting just a tad shrill. A bit frantic. IMHO

And, by the way, have you watched the hearings?
I have when I could, and listened to them when driving…and?

See, you think these are some big revelation, when in truth what I see and hear are bitter dems formulating campaign ads…

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies cannot be reasoned with. They are completely shameless and rife with hypocrisy.

Where's the commission on the FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION????
Swept under the rug. Therefore, anything coming from these communists is complete useless political CRAP!

Trump told us he was committing a crime on JANUARY 6.

Lots of FBI subpoenas issued today to some of the fake electors . . .

He didn’t mention fake TRUMP electors from Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico on Jan6 but he tied himself to the Eastman Coup plot who and which is tied to the fake electors. The crime of conspiracy and attempting to defraud the US Government and the American people by overturning “winning” the 2020 election by fraudulent and illegal means.

Trump announced his conspiracy to commit a crime on Jan6 while the PROUD BOYS 200 Strong were casing a way to enter the Capitol unlawfully that day.

Even Trump as president has no authority to “change the rules” so that he can “win”. That’s illegal.

”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05​

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to​

Here is TRUMP’s announcement that the EASTMAN crime was the objective on “wild” insurrection day.

Jan6, 2021

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John (EASTMAN) is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”​
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it.​
Here’s a fat fk 4 Trump who got a subpoena​
Since when is telling people to peacefully protest a wrong thing you dumb fuck

Trump is the top perp in the Fake Electors Plot to subvert the election that he lost in a failed attempt to illegally bury your appoint himself the winner.
Maybe, maybe not. But the thread is still about his alleged crimes on January 6, i.e., his alleged incitement and/or involvement in the so called insurrection at the Capital building.

Maybe, maybe not. But the thread is still about his alleged crimes on January 6, i.e., his alleged incitement and/or involvement in the so called insurrection at the Capital building
The proud boys and the oath keepers who plotted and gathered in a seditious conspiracy to assault the Capitol on January 6 were aware of the fake electors plot and Trump incited them that morning telling them that Mike Pence had to carry out the plot to save the nation. Those militia groups attacked the capital to save the nation and then after the violence started Trump tweeted to them that Pence did not have the courage to do what was required to save the nation.. So I don’t see how you think this is not related it to the overall crime of attempting to overthrow the election and overthrow the incoming administration of Joe Biden. All on the basis of fraud. The fraud that is the big lie and the fraud of setting up fake electors and even sending the certificates to the national archives as well as to the Joe Biden. Those are 84 the dumbest Republicans you’ll ever hear about. Committing fraud in writing not for themselves but for Donald Trump and they sent the evidence of their fraud to the national archives. How stupid is that? Damn near as stupid as Ashley Babbitt selling the capital because she thinks she’s gonna keep Trump in power as he told her. Stupid human being.

Since when is telling people to peacefully protest a wrong thing you dumb fuck
Never said it was you absolutely dishonest lying dumb fuck. One of your very stupid peaceful protesters brought a handgun loaded with hollowpoint ammo to the Capitol, dropped and lost the damn thing during the assault, then he went on to grab a police officers nightstick and began to beat him with it. This dude just got 25 years for “peaceful protest” You dumb ass.

The fat fuck Trump supporter in Georgia chairman of the Republican Party put his name on a fraud fake forged certificate of electors and sent it to the national archives and to the president of the senate. He’s a dumb ass needs to go to jail to

Never said it was you absolutely dishonest lying dumb fuck. One of your very stupid peaceful protesters brought a handgun loaded with hollowpoint ammo to the Capitol, dropped and lost the damn thing during the assault, then he went on to grab a police officers nightstick and began to beat him with it. This dude just got 25 years for “peaceful protest” You dumb ass.

The fat fuck Trump supporter in Georgia chairman of the Republican Party put his name on a fraud fake forged certificate of electors and sent it to the national archives and to the president of the senate. He’s a dumb ass needs to go to jail to
Bait and switch little bitch. Trump said to go peacefully and patriotically and have your voice heard. So why is that wrong again dumbass

Bait and switch little bitch. Trump said to go peacefully and patriotically and have your voice heard. So why is that wrong again dumbass
I never said that was wrong. Are you retarded or something? Trumps not going up the river for inciting the riot. Although that may well be included as the evidence comes in. Trumps going up the river for the fake elector scheme and GEORGIA will be the first to get to that - he’s probably going up the river for his phone call to Rothlisberger in Georgia.

Last edited:
Irrelevant. The thread is about Trump's alleged crimes on January 6
Yes the fake electors plot to overturn the election through Mike Pence is the crime of the millennia and only could’ve happened on January 6, 2020. The assault on the capital and the riots may or may not be tied to Trump. But he’s got plenty of legal jeopardy completely aside from the violence.

The proud boys and the oath keepers who plotted and gathered in a seditious conspiracy to assault the Capitol on January 6 were aware of the fake electors plot and Trump incited them that morning telling them that Mike Pence had to carry out the plot to save the nation. Those militia groups attacked the capital to save the nation and then after the violence started Trump tweeted to them that Pence did not have the courage to do what was required to save the nation.. So I don’t see how you think this is not related it to the overall crime of attempting to overthrow the election and overthrow the incoming administration of Joe Biden. All on the basis of fraud. The fraud that is the big lie and the fraud of setting up fake electors and even sending the certificates to the national archives as well as to the Joe Biden. Those are 84 the dumbest Republicans you’ll ever hear about. Committing fraud in writing not for themselves but for Donald Trump and they sent the evidence of their fraud to the national archives. How stupid is that? Damn near as stupid as Ashley Babbitt selling the capital because she thinks she’s gonna keep Trump in power as he told her. Stupid human being.

What is your source for all this?

Liberal children fail to realize one real fact. In order for anything criminal to occur there has to be an actual ability to carry out the “threat” If a 4 year old threatens to whip a 16 year olds ass then there is no credible threat to investigate
A couple dozen Buffalo Bills had ZERO ability to take over Congress and attempt to run the USA. It’s a farce and fallacy of the highest degree and any verbal encouragements for them to protest and make their presence felt is perfectly normal and legal

Liberal children fail to realize one real fact. In order for anything criminal to occur there has to be an actual ability to carry out the “threat” If a 4 year old threatens to whip a 16 year olds ass then there is no credible threat to investigate
That is an idiotic fantasy, and you should be embarrassed of yourself for even having uttered it.

Forum List

Back